Im not suicidal but i havecno motivation for anything because I dont see a point. Im indifferent.

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Im just venting i guess, dont really give a fuck anymore, not that anyone can provide advice on this anyway. Im 25 and ugly as sin, because of lack of facial harmony big time. Small ipd, too long of a midface it actually looks uncanny. Think kylo ren, only that hes got status.

I dont see a point in doing anything in life anymore, since i will probably be single forever. Ive been abused as a kid by my step dad, and abused by kids at school for moving in from a different city, twice. So i had no friends pretty much.

When i got to hs, i didnt know how to socialize because ive been an outcast my entire primary for coming from a different fucking city within the same country (Balkans can only understand). Went entire hs with only socializing with one person pretty much, who im friends with now, who is a fucking alcoholic with a child.

Im 25 and about to finally finish uni and become an engineer. Its just that I barely mamaged to finish cuz Im unmotivated as fuck to keep living because whats the point. Ill spend my entire life single and with no one to share it with, because i dared to be born with inapropriate facial ratios which i cannot change. Became a mentalcel because of childhood and loneliness so i cant even socialize to save my ass.

Ive bren coping so hard hoping that one day id be able to change my ipd or midface length, that at some point in the future there might be a way for me to look normal and finally accept how i look, because i need looks to carry me, im too far gone mentally. Its all been a pipe dream though, orbital box osteotomy is unrealistic, and so is lefort 3, even though im legit recessed and look weird due to proportions. No amount of fucking money can change this. Its set in fucking stone. Not only that, but i actually used to look borderline proportional as a kid, until i had a fucking ramp fall on my skull breaking my nose, and fucking up my breathing. My midface grew long, and now im kylo fucking ren. Born too early for advanced surgery, born too late to just be a good man and provide for a family.

Tell me whats the fucking point in living if youve no one to spend your time with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and 8 others
u need to make money and get a good car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, bwrauycnee, fogdart and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, fogdart, Basedtheticz and 4 others
but tbh use paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
u need to make money and get a good car
My issue is, I could get rich and get a gold digger who will like my money, not me. I dont see a point in that, i can easily get laid with hookers if sex is what i was after. I literally just want a person to spend my time with who will like me for who i am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 1617
My issue is, I could get rich and get a gold digger who will like my money, not me. I dont see a point in that, i can easily get laid with hookers if sex is what i was after. I literally just want a person to spend my time with who will like me for who i am.
nw0 and bmw m5 is all u need to be 6-7psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Sens and Deleted member 1617
nw0 and bmw m5 is all u need to be 6-7psl
I guess I believe there exists love, it might as well, I just wont get go experience it. I do understand the inevitability of flailing money to get laid, its just that its so sad.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Preoximerianas, Administrator and 1 other person
I guess I believe there exists love, it might as well, I just wont get go experience it. I do understand the inevitability of flailing money to get laid, its just that its so sad.
go check hormones ASAP

you might have depression

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, bwrauycnee and Sens
Hey bro feel free to pm me your face, i am the only person who will tell you the truth - you are uncanny looking or mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Feel the same tbh.
Don’t get the point in living if you aren’t good looking

• +1
Reactions: Slob and subhuman incel
show face nigga:Comfy:

you might have depression
Lmao might. Ive been depressed and on various meds on and off after hs. I AM depressed and know exactly why, its because im stuck in this body.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 1476 and Danish_Retard
show face nigga:Comfy:
Hey bro feel free to pm me your face, i am the only person who will tell you the truth - you are uncanny looking or mentalcel
Kylo ren guys. Google. There is no better representation of my face. Oh yeah, kylo ren but imagine a bulbous nose as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Kylo ren guys. Google. There is no better representation of my face. Oh yeah, kylo ren but imagine a bulbous nose as well
he looks decent and can get a gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
Last edited:
My guy looks uncanny af. I'd dare to argue he's got a few more mms of ipd than I do, and a decently shaped nose as opposed to my bulbous nose. And still looks weird. And I look worse. What does that make me then
is this guy handsome ? Al Pacino

@Corleone

is this guy handsome ? Al Pacino

@Corleone

Yes. I wish I could look like that. I used to have those facial proportions as a kid, now my midface and nose are longer, and my facial fat has migrated and I look recessed. I'm just a lefort3 shy of looking like that.

35e1d71bec0c2c0c56ba90e81806592c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
wait till you grow older than 15

What is your IPD? Modified lefort 3 is not that hard to get and way less risky than people think

• JFL
What is your IPD? Modified lefort 3 is not that hard to get and way less risky than people think
60mms. It's not solely about ipd though, it's that my bizygo width is big, so with this ipd it looks bad. It's either bigger ipd or smaller midface to fix my ratios, and lefort3 can apparently shorten your midface. Yeah but who offers it on non-syndromic patients, and what's the point if I'll only be able to afford it once I'm 40?

I have the same flaws as you OP and quite the same trajectory (and age), when I dont finish school, but I have a job and quite a bit of money, which is enough for me personally, Im quite apathetic, depressed, because I realized that it practically doesnt make sense anything to do, that has long been decided and that something that is perfectly normal for most people to have since teen years is a virtually impossible goal for me, like a fantasy dream somewhere in the distance. I've been in contact only with my family for the last five years, which has made me even more depressed, because at our age there arent many ways to make friends when you dont have something that people want from you.

and the thought of buying someone at this age sounds pretty sad to me, even though I think you have to be in the top 10% of income / status in your country for this to work anyway.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I have the same flaws as you OP and quite the same trajectory (and age), when I dont finish school, but I have a job and quite a bit of money, which is enough for me personally, Im quite apathetic, depressed, because I realized that it practically doesnt make sense anything to do, that has long been decided and that something that is perfectly normal for most people to have since teen years is a virtually impossible goal for me, like a fantasy dream somewhere in the distance. I've been in contact only with my family for the last five years, which has made me even more depressed, because at our age there arent many ways to make friends when you dont have something that people want from you.

and the thought of buying someone at this age sounds pretty sad to me, even though I think you have to be in the top 10% of income / status in your country for this to work anyway.
Yep, sounds like pretty much the same situation, and I'm also heading done the wagecucking route, sure I might have money down the road but what's the point. I don't have anything to say to this, apart from I know how it feels, especially the part about a completely normal period of people's lives unattainable to us. It's just how it was meant to play out I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel and Deleted member 4430
ascend or die trying. youve got nothing to lose anyway. go for the lefort 3 and go for the OBO, it will ascend you hard. watch some joe rogan and listen to nigga/rap musci and you will become instantly nt. if your surgeries fail and you die, you dont have to suffer anymore. if the surgeries succeed, you can enjoy a new more enjoyable life and overcome your depression. its a win - win situation.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LebenistneHure and Deleted member 5786
ascend or die trying. youve got nothing to lose anyway. go for the lefort 3 and go for the OBO, it will ascend you hard. watch some joe rogan and listen to nigga/rap musci and you will become instantly nt. if your surgeries fail and you die, you dont have to suffer anymore. if the surgeries succeed, you can enjoy a new more enjoyable life and overcome your depression. its a win - win situation.
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Toth's thot
Im just venting i guess, dont really give a fuck anymore, not that anyone can provide advice on this anyway. Im 25 and ugly as sin, because of lack of facial harmony big time. Small ipd, too long of a midface it actually looks uncanny. Think kylo ren, only that hes got status.

I dont see a point in doing anything in life anymore, since i will probably be single forever. Ive been abused as a kid by my step dad, and abused by kids at school for moving in from a different city, twice. So i had no friends pretty much.

When i got to hs, i didnt know how to socialize because ive been an outcast my entire primary for coming from a different fucking city within the same country (Balkans can only understand). Went entire hs with only socializing with one person pretty much, who im friends with now, who is a fucking alcoholic with a child.

Im 25 and about to finally finish uni and become an engineer. Its just that I barely mamaged to finish cuz Im unmotivated as fuck to keep living because whats the point. Ill spend my entire life single and with no one to share it with, because i dared to be born with inapropriate facial ratios which i cannot change. Became a mentalcel because of childhood and loneliness so i cant even socialize to save my ass.

Ive bren coping so hard hoping that one day id be able to change my ipd or midface length, that at some point in the future there might be a way for me to look normal and finally accept how i look, because i need looks to carry me, im too far gone mentally. Its all been a pipe dream though, orbital box osteotomy is unrealistic, and so is lefort 3, even though im legit recessed and look weird due to proportions. No amount of fucking money can change this. Its set in fucking stone. Not only that, but i actually used to look borderline proportional as a kid, until i had a fucking ramp fall on my skull breaking my nose, and fucking up my breathing. My midface grew long, and now im kylo fucking ren. Born too early for advanced surgery, born too late to just be a good man and provide for a family.

Tell me whats the fucking point in living if youve no one to spend your time with
MSE and double jaw will most likely get you to way above average level. Also confidence and approaching women is how you get them.