im not trying to put u fags down

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
but if u are here u will never be happy no matter what tbh. i just know ill either do something retarded turn back to drugcelling or just kurt cobain mouth implant my way out someday. i dont really except any drastic change at least in terms of hapiness good thing is i feel like i have at least 2-3 years of cope left in tank till i totally break

Ok boomer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lookismfugee, FutureMogger and Deleted member 4464
2-3 years is a lot of time

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Start blowing nightclubs up cus thats where ppl u hate gather up every night

Last edited:
They know, they know, they know
Yeah, they know, yeah
That the real is on the rise
Fuck them other guys
I even gave them a chance to decide
Now it's something they know

tbh if i wanted to go er id rather join some war no matter politics or whatever. id join anything from isis to african paramilitary or kurds idk.

Dont bro. Get urself a wife thats within ur league, create a family with her and try to live happily till the grim reapers knocks on ur door

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
Dont bro. Get urself a wife thats within ur league, create a family with her and try to live happily till the grim reapers knocks on ur door
too fucked in the head for that. i mean id love to i fucked up or rejected girls when i was younger im literally fucked up from shit childhood and internet. id love to talk to someone else but dont wanna go to therapist because i know ill end up in ward

Its haunting whatever it is going on in yr mind.
giphy.gif