I'm officially a truecel

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Not a single match on tinder
Even Reddit cougars are hypergamous and have tons of options

So then I try this app specifically for cougars and cubs and I swiped like on every single person on the app and not a single match wtf

What do I do now?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Cidre enjoyer, vaninskybird and 12 others
@LondonVillie help

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5786
I know you’re probably a larp but how can u go on if you have no redeemable features as u say

slayer on grindr

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Aqua, ItsOver.com and 10 others
Just fuck luna the girlfriend of Sv3rage and let him raise your son on a raw animal diet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, CtrlAltDelete and Bitch
Maybe shadowbanned or need better pics

Did you get any likes

Maybe shadowbanned or need better pics

Did you get any likes
He claims to be a 3/10 and ha has tons of larps on incels.is he’s probably just a normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8853
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
Not a single match on tinder
Even Reddit cougars are hypergamous and have tons of options

So then I try this app specifically for cougars and cubs and I swiped like on every single person on the app and not a single match wtf

What do I do now?
lose weight and stop putting off the vibe that you're young. older chads can score younger women. but you can't. the most you can bag is of equal weight or more than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
He claims to be a 3/10 and ha has tons of larps on incels.is he’s probably just a normie
I only saw his eye area and it's subhuman though (no offence fastbanana just truth)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
At least you're white. Try setting your location in Asia and report back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Danish_Retard, n0rthface and 3 others
lose weight and stop putting off the vibe that you're young. older chads can score younger women. but you can't. the most you can bag is of equal weight or more than you.
I'm literally underweight if anything why tf are you asuming I'm fat jfl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 11758, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Stare, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
u deserve this for what u did to me last time:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 4430
Saw you crying in walmart
1627586374288-png.1291209

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 9670
I only saw his eye area and it's subhuman though (no offence fastbanana just truth)
Ur jealous of his green eyes u deathnicc

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and gamma
People say he's a fakecel
Portuguesecel is the only person who says I'm a fakecel wdym "people"

He's only seen my eyes and always rants about me larping for no reason

It's cuz he's either a fed trying to bait me to give more information about myself or he has a victim complex and doesn't want anyone to have it worser than him or he's just doing it to annoy me cuz I called him a fakecel once

It's cuz he's either a fed trying to bait me to give more information about myself or he has a victim complex and doesn't want anyone to have it worser than him or he's just doing it to annoy me cuz I called him a fakecel once
@TraumatisedOgre says ur a fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Prick. I was literally in my school athletics team
home economics is not considered a sport regardless of what your teacher's enthusiasm projected.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 5786
Fashionmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

Never called u a fakecel. Only said that there’s no way in hell your incels.is stories are real, I’ve seen deformed people walking around and literally no one would laugh or make fun of them to their faces. Just admit you’re a well constructed persona ever since u joined .is in 2019

congratulations :)

ur not getting enough raw meat tbh it must be the reason

• JFL
@looksmaxxer234 not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way u move…

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
Never called u a fakecel. Only said that there’s no way in hell your incels.is stories are real, I’ve seen deformed people walking around and literally no one would laugh or make fun of them to their faces. Just admit you’re a well constructed persona ever since u joined .is in 2019
R u retarded? When I used to go to town with friends they would always make fun of someone they saw that was weird. But with deformed ppl it's slightly different. If you have a named condition then people will virtue signal for you, but if you're just naturally ugly no one has any sympathy for you.

Btw I can't tell if ur joking about the elaborate persona thing.

Also, even if I was larping, why do you care so much? Why would it matter to you so much?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 4430 and gamma
R u retarded? When I used to go to town with friends they would always make fun of someone they saw that was weird. But with deformed ppl it's slightly different. If you have a named condition then people will virtue signal for you, but if you're just naturally ugly no one has any sympathy for you.

Btw I can't tell if ur joking about the elaborate persona thing.

Also, even if I was larping, why do you care so much? Why would it matter to you so much?
I don’t give a single fuck. I was just exposing u for being a larping abused dog

• +1
You need to Fashionmaxx like @AutisticR3tard Dark Triad Skater Boi look.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Is he really PewDiePie??
Yea

When I used to go to town with friends they would always make fun of someone they saw that was weird
Yeah can confirm, my friends did the same. Ugly and awkward boys are bullied more than crippled/deformed people. Bullying crippled people is seen as evil

• +1
Yeah can confirm, my friends did the same. Ugly and awkward boys are bullied more than crippled/deformed people. Bullying crippled people is seen as evil
Im ugly and I was never made fun of because of my face. Never saw someone being made fun of because of their faces irl

It’s just that you don’t even know how to larp, your threads are so fucking cliche, it’s annoying to read tbh
How are they cliche? Wdym?

Im ugly and I was never made fun of because of my face. Never saw someone being made fun of because of their faces irl
You can be ugly and then you can be ugly in a comical way.

Like you're ugly but not in a way that you would be made fun of that much whereas a certain Somalian on this forum is constantly made fun of for his appearance.

@OldVirgin thx for the free reacts bro

• JFL