I'm officially a truecel

Im ugly and I was never made fun of because of my face. Never saw someone being made fun of because of their faces irl
Because you're tall so people don't wanna fuck with big men. And you're not even ugly btw

People that are bullied are like this and also short

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
How are they cliche? Wdym?
Just look at this shit. Who the fuck even believe this lmao

Just look at this shit. Who the fuck even believe this lmao
He has been banned from incel.co because he had sex with 2 girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, lutte and mogstar
You can be ugly and then you can be ugly in a comical way.

Like you're ugly but not in a way that you would be made fun of that much whereas a certain Somalian on this forum is constantly made fun of for his appearance.
I believe u when u say you’re ugly I just don’t believe u are ugly to the point where people would make fun of u just because of ur face. If u are Blackpilled and ur life is that unbearable + u say u have shit parents, u would have roped by now

I believe u when u say you’re ugly I just don’t believe u are ugly to the point where people would make fun of u just because of ur face. If u are Blackpilled and ur life is that unbearable + u say u have shit parents, u would have roped by now
My parents aren't shit to me, they're shit to themselves, vegan and poor.

I haven't had a bad experience since march 2020 so my life is bearable rn and anyway I'm not the type of person who would kill themselves over anyone. I'm a smegma male.

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 11053
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
E4D36F3F 6BED 4F3F A57B 8239C9882481

mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
U are dumb af ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Its over for you FastBanna.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Not a single match on tinder
Even Reddit cougars are hypergamous and have tons of options

So then I try this app specifically for cougars and cubs and I swiped like on every single person on the app and not a single match wtf

What do I do now?
Brutal
Even my ugly friends get matches on tinder

What are their faces out of ten?
Idk they genuenly all have alright faces (small straight noses, narrow eyes, thick long eyebrows, good hairline and protruding chins) but theyre genuenly deathfat, like so fat they have quadruple chins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Idk they genuinely all have alright faces (small straight noses, narrow eyes, thick long eyebrows, good hairline and protruding chins) but theyre genuinely deathfat, like so fat they have quadruple chins

Same. I made a Tinder and put 6'7" in bio and still only got 2 matches from bots. Absolutely brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrenchChad and Deleted member 5189