I'm ON WEED. Ask me anything.

twojei

twojei

Mistral
I hate my life!!!!!!!! I fucking hate it bru. Why isylife so shitty I have akmany fucking many macro and micro PROBLEMs. OMG SHIT! I WAMT TO DIE EVERYFUCKING DAY. I DONT CARE ABOUT ASCENSION I JUST WANT MY ONEITIS. SHIT. WHY DID I SAID THA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, n0rthface, counterintuitive and 4 others
suicide stream when?

Mel I JUST FUCKING WANT YOU GIRL. IT DUCKING SADDENS ME SO MUCH WE WONT EVER BE TOGETHER! THE WAY YOU BEVAVED, SO COLD, SO FEARED. AND YOUR ICE LOOKS, ATTRACTED ME TO THE LONELINESS OF YOUR SOUL.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Tell me you eat carbohydrates without telling me you eat carbohydrates

IMG 4319

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spdxer, twojei, soover4me and 4 others
Fuck off. I pity you human you ever dare to fae death in suicide, for shall you learn how the depts of suffering feel like.
you're actually subhuman if weed does this much to you :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer, Blonde and Suns9999
@ChadL1te remebe the girl we talked about who once treated me bad, but guess what? We once talked so deeply we were seeing each other's souls. So intimate, maybe she took me for another men of those... But it seems she does not feel even in the same way. Lmao shit.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ShawarmaFilth
first time getting high and you're spending the time on .org
No shit. This is my third time. I just wanted to know what kind of a person you are. The one who needs to feel superior to extragera in the internet. I see. Pity...

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I hate my life!!!!!!!! I fucking hate it bru. Why isylife so shitty I have akmany fucking many macro and micro PROBLEMs. OMG SHIT! I WAMT TO DIE EVERYFUCKING DAY. I DONT CARE ABOUT ASCENSION I JUST WANT MY ONEITIS. SHIT. WHY DID I SAID THA
best cope is to speed under the influence in the twisty hill roads listening to girly music

@ChadL1te remebe the girl we talked about who once treated me bad, but guess what? We once talked so deeply we were seeing each other's souls. So intimate, maybe she took me for another men of those... But it seems she does not feel even in the same way. Lmao shit.
at chad lite is a great guy

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
you smoke carts? lol faggot

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
I know you frustrated with your life man, but take it easy fag ..
you’re right brother i need to hit a blinker or i might spaz out :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and twojei
you’re right brother i need to hit a blinker or i might spaz out :fuk:
You seem you all humans are so easy to comprehend.
blink GIF by Li-Anne Dias

You are very ready to read. What I understand from is your anguish? Tired. Yeah, you are, you wished you could be with a girl, the one you love so much... Sad.

You seem you all humans are so easy to comprehend.
blink GIF by Li-Anne Dias

You are very ready to read. What I understand from is your anguish? Tired. Yeah, you are, you wished you could be with a girl, the one you love so much... Sad.
i’m not human, i’m an ai

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Ah yes I remember our convo, that’s interesting

What should I do man? Yeah, your avi gives you advicer vibe r.
I’ve been told that.

But I’d need more context/ info to help you out

I’ve been told that.

A girl we both share the same big trauma, (I highly think) why else then she started texting me all well after I told her about my suicide attempt, talked with me about deep things, adn iinvited me to yoga shit. And now she got so close tome in hat mountain h going. Out with our friends, we got some distance and

When I told her about my first rope attempt, it was shen she started looking at me more profusely. Then the texted me all of the week, inviting me to yoga, and shit, and Sunday we hanged out again, she was very close to me like very close close shit, she was getting so close to me, and basically in some moment I tried to get some distance between me and her and the group of other guys so we stayed talking about suicide and told her, this is the reason why eutanasia should be accesible to more people because dying alone is horrible..! And so I took her hand, and she didn't pulled it back, so I told her, and told her 'mel, thank you gor being here (trnasmited througj gaze). But I fucked it up, my autistic ass, told her that if she felt intersted for me, and thsy if she eve had , she rpeñied no, but whu nitch whu did you worru anout me so much hahahahshshhshashshshhshshshsshhaha.

I’ve been told that.

I'm a bastard HAHAHAHA good motives? Shit. I want to fuck her hahahahahaha, that's what I worried about her lmao. Or no? I'm a good person.

how old are you?

go to a club and ask girl around while high. you either pull or get the shit beaten out of you (add alcohol for better effect)

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
go to a club and ask girl around while high. you either pull or get the shit beaten out of you (add alcohol for better effect)
Really bro fuck shit! Don't lie to me!

S
She's the typical ghost girl, solemnt girl, kinda
Cherry Blossoms Anime Opening GIF by HIDIVE

scary face spirit ask youuu!!
how long have you been smoking weed
My life is I'ma critical state I might die soon boy. My life is suicidal expression of misery. It seems my friend always gives me with in my critical.lomengl. my past critical moment was backi m January, and I have only eaten it again today.

My life is I'ma critical state I might die soon boy. My life is suicidal expression of misery. It seems my friend always gives me with in my critical.lomengl. my past critical moment was backi m January, and I have only eaten it again today.
did weed messed up ur life a lot?

• +1
Reactions: twojei
my gf is smoking it,and i dont fw it,and maybe me to try too
It seems I hurt intentionally mu chances with women s that I an Dave them from my self destruction.