I'm one of the most severe bald cases at nw7 by 23

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
I think some people on here are dillusional. This is what I've gathered from my experience.

1. At norwood 7 your dating life is officially over. Even norwood 6 can somewhat cover balding because it isn't as noticeable from behind or sides. A tall person can survive. Hell, you might be able to restore hairline and midscalp and just have a large bald spot and it might still be respectable. But norwood 7 has your hairloss dip down the back of your head and you have a toilet seat hair pattern left. Also the hairloss is so severe you probably could at best get 1 inch of coverage up front to restore half your hairline? But most importantly a razor shave won't fully hide the horseshoe pattern. Women will see it.

2. Women hate bald. Not volunteer bald like pitbull who still has the shade of his full hairline. It is a sign of inferiority. Women select their mates to optimize offspring. Now in an ideal female world the top 10% of men have 10 wives and the rest of the men get sent to slave camps or gas chambers. But they eventually have to settle for an average guy after getting fucked by nw0 Chads.
They will never settle for subhuman bald men. Why would they want to pass on inferior genes to their kids? It isn't rational. I've been told this by many women. Baldness is one of the 7 deadly genetic sins (bald, short, recessed jaw, wrist size, dick size, race, and face)

3. Online dating? Forget it. And sadly online dating is becoming more the norm so alternative approaches are becoming less popular for us. Most women have dozens of men sending "hey" messages each week. Since severe baldness is only about 7% of the world population you are in the minority for a bad trait. Why would they pick you online when the majority of options have full hair or a treatable balding pattern?

4. The worst part is how you are treated outside of dating. You can't go out in public everyday without occasionally getting insulted for being bald. You have slutshaming and fatshaming, which are completely avoidable with good life choices but bald guys are fair game. Especially whites because we can't pull off the look and we are apparently the most evil race and gender pair now.

5. No matter what you do, baldness is IREDEEMABLE. You can cope by going to the gym, getting money, dressing nice, but in the end you will be defined as the bald guy. Not the engineer, not the Cornell graduate, not the gym guy, but the genetic trash bald man. You can have 6 figure salary, a nice house, a nice career, healthy, but it won't matter. The only possible redeemable quality is being over 6 ft tall and that still requires a good head shape.

6. Head shape is the difference between being accepted as just a soulless person or being treated like you deserve to be put to death. As a person who has an asymmetrical head it is very off-putting for people and I automatically make people uncomfortable.

7. You see the sane argument from the same idiots, who usually have hair, about the same 5 people who are "hot" and bald. Ever get sick of hearing the names: Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, The Rock, Vin Diesel, and Patrick Stewart? These people get by for 3 reasons. First they are celebrities and have a high social status women want, bald men in general are viewed as both physically and socially unattractive so these guys got past that. 2. Most of these guys are over 6 ft tall. Height has a huge advantage for muscle potential. The rock is like 6'5 and 265 lbs of muscle, of course he is going to do fine. Not to mention he isn't white and pale. And finally the big one, they all have a ton of money and an enviable lifestyle. Your average bald person has none of these things as only a small fraction of men are tall, good head shape, and got good skin tone.

8. Finally my biggest gripe. The same people who say it's not a big deal are also the same people who have no hairloss. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. They do not live the life you have and can never relate. What makes me more mad are people like my mom who say "you will just have to learn to live a happy life on your own." Yeah thanks. I can enjoy being alone with no kids while everyone else in my life experience things that most people experience. It's not like we have more than 1 life here. This is my 1 life I get and it is as a subhuman piece of inferior genetic garbage.

I see the same names in here all the time. Their struggles are real and it sucks because their struggles are not common. Most people start balding at 40 or 50 and even then it doesn't go to norwood 7. The only way to cure baldness is eradicating it from the gene pool and that is through eugenics. Unfortunately for us, women are the ultimate eugenecists and metaphorically castrate you to preserve a better species.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrisonMike, Deleted member 15338 and 23 others
1. At norwood 7 your dating life is officially over.
At norwood 1 your dating life is officially over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, oldcelloser, turkproducer and 14 others
"you will just have to learn to live a happy life on your own."

Brutal that even your own mother said this. I am happy for her honesty, but its brutal when even your own mother can't bring herself to lie to you because the truth is just too clear to be denied. Have you ever thought about using your body hair as apart of hair transplants?

Serious question btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and 8 others
If you're NW7 you might as well just roid like crazy, because it's not like you have anything to lose at that point.

MT2 tan, roids (test + tren), lots of tats. That's your way to ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 7725 and 14 others
hahahahahah

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, micropenis29, .👽. and 2 others
If you're NW7 you might as well just roid like crazy, because it's not like you have anything to lose at that point.

MT2 tan, roids (test + tren), lots of tats. That's your way to ascend.
hahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Lolcel, .👽. and 5 others
I think some people on here are dillusional. This is what I've gathered from my experience.

1. At norwood 7 your dating life is officially over. Even norwood 6 can somewhat cover balding because it isn't as noticeable from behind or sides. A tall person can survive. Hell, you might be able to restore hairline and midscalp and just have a large bald spot and it might still be respectable. But norwood 7 has your hairloss dip down the back of your head and you have a toilet seat hair pattern left. Also the hairloss is so severe you probably could at best get 1 inch of coverage up front to restore half your hairline? But most importantly a razor shave won't fully hide the horseshoe pattern. Women will see it.

2. Women hate bald. Not volunteer bald like pitbull who still has the shade of his full hairline. It is a sign of inferiority. Women select their mates to optimize offspring. Now in an ideal female world the top 10% of men have 10 wives and the rest of the men get sent to slave camps or gas chambers. But they eventually have to settle for an average guy after getting fucked by nw0 Chads.
They will never settle for subhuman bald men. Why would they want to pass on inferior genes to their kids? It isn't rational. I've been told this by many women. Baldness is one of the 7 deadly genetic sins (bald, short, recessed jaw, wrist size, dick size, race, and face)

3. Online dating? Forget it. And sadly online dating is becoming more the norm so alternative approaches are becoming less popular for us. Most women have dozens of men sending "hey" messages each week. Since severe baldness is only about 7% of the world population you are in the minority for a bad trait. Why would they pick you online when the majority of options have full hair or a treatable balding pattern?

4. The worst part is how you are treated outside of dating. You can't go out in public everyday without occasionally getting insulted for being bald. You have slutshaming and fatshaming, which are completely avoidable with good life choices but bald guys are fair game. Especially whites because we can't pull off the look and we are apparently the most evil race and gender pair now.

5. No matter what you do, baldness is IREDEEMABLE. You can cope by going to the gym, getting money, dressing nice, but in the end you will be defined as the bald guy. Not the engineer, not the Cornell graduate, not the gym guy, but the genetic trash bald man. You can have 6 figure salary, a nice house, a nice career, healthy, but it won't matter. The only possible redeemable quality is being over 6 ft tall and that still requires a good head shape.

6. Head shape is the difference between being accepted as just a soulless person or being treated like you deserve to be put to death. As a person who has an asymmetrical head it is very off-putting for people and I automatically make people uncomfortable.

7. You see the sane argument from the same idiots, who usually have hair, about the same 5 people who are "hot" and bald. Ever get sick of hearing the names: Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, The Rock, Vin Diesel, and Patrick Stewart? These people get by for 3 reasons. First they are celebrities and have a high social status women want, bald men in general are viewed as both physically and socially unattractive so these guys got past that. 2. Most of these guys are over 6 ft tall. Height has a huge advantage for muscle potential. The rock is like 6'5 and 265 lbs of muscle, of course he is going to do fine. Not to mention he isn't white and pale. And finally the big one, they all have a ton of money and an enviable lifestyle. Your average bald person has none of these things as only a small fraction of men are tall, good head shape, and got good skin tone.

8. Finally my biggest gripe. The same people who say it's not a big deal are also the same people who have no hairloss. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. They do not live the life you have and can never relate. What makes me more mad are people like my mom who say "you will just have to learn to live a happy life on your own." Yeah thanks. I can enjoy being alone with no kids while everyone else in my life experience things that most people experience. It's not like we have more than 1 life here. This is my 1 life I get and it is as a subhuman piece of inferior genetic garbage.

I see the same names in here all the time. Their struggles are real and it sucks because their struggles are not common. Most people start balding at 40 or 50 and even then it doesn't go to norwood 7. The only way to cure baldness is eradicating it from the gene pool and that is through eugenics. Unfortunately for us, women are the ultimate eugenecists and metaphorically castrate you to preserve a better species.
prime candidate for a hair system

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., Mongrelcel and 5 others
They will never settle for subhuman bald men. Why would they want to pass on inferior genes to their kids? It isn't rational. I've been told this by many women. Baldness is one of the 7 deadly genetic sins (bald, short, recessed jaw, wrist size, dick size, race, and face).
I hate this the most because male pattern baldness comes from the X CHROMOSOME meaning that it's passed on from the FOIDS. They are the ones giving us balding :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, sorrowfulsad, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
I hate this the most because male pattern baldness comes from the X CHROMOSOME meaning that it's passed on from the FOIDS. They are the ones giving us balding :feelswah:
Ironic isnt it? Foids hate the very thing that they give us :lul::lul::lul:

All foids should just be r[ISPOILER]espected [/ISPOILER]tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, NumbThePain_FoxH, fukmylyf and 3 others
Just shave it off bro, you will find here a community to support you in your new, exciting and fabulous bald lifestyle!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 14781, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Just shave it off bro, you will find here a community to support you in your new, exciting and fabulous bald lifestyle!
At NW 7 you should unironically just shave it off. At that point your hair is literally on the back of your head and you just need to accept you probably werent meant to have hair and get a hair system or just be bald.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 14781, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
in Sweden it's different, bald guys seem to be minority and everyne are literally hair maxxed even the fucking 40 years olds, i can find nw0 40 year old here no joke. When i see guys here saying about ppl irl being subhumns/balding i can't relate lol

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Hair = Life

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and LooksmaxxHopeful
bro if its effecting u this much just get a hair system. theyre not even that bad

what an irony

get a fucking wig

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Is your mom bald?

Just wigmaxx bro

Didn't even know there was a nw7. I am sorry bro:Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
in Sweden it's different, bald guys seem to be minority and everyne are literally hair maxxed even the fucking 40 years olds, i can find nw0 40 year old here no joke. When i see guys here saying about ppl irl being subhumns/balding i can't relate lol
only very few men are bald tbh, balding is just like OP said the bottom 7% of the barrel. funny that this forum is filled with balding men:smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and Deleted member 9568
only very few men are bald tbh, balding is just like OP said the bottom 7% of the barrel. funny that this forum is filled with balding men:smonk:
same it goes for framecels if u live in country with good average height it's highly likely that u will be on the lower tier normie side of a feature and find you way here. That's roidmaxxing is kind of a meme when it's highly likely that if X found his way here it's more likely that 1.He got a bad frame 2. His insertions are below average.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
you rn

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 14280
show photo at least
@subhuman incel
@PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lolcel and Deleted member 5786
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Of course , hair is life :feelskek: but I don't think there's coming back from a nw 7 from what I've seen( even with the best HT surgeons in the world) 😢
You should have used finasteride and minor in time
Better get used to wearing a Hair system (they've gotten much better nowadays depending on your budget ) or do roids tats tan and be bald :forcedsmile: it could work

Not really aha most here are sexually unsuccessful aka trash genetics. But even normies here struggle

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 9568
Being short is worse imo, even Napoleon a famous conqueror was remembered not for his insane lifemog but for manletism cus of British propaganda.

The worst is when you see men that are a combination of terrible genetics. Ik two guys who work in entry level: both are bald, manlet aspy framecels. If I start balding I'm roping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 14781 and micropenis29
Not really aha most here are sexually unsuccessful aka trash genetics. But even normies here struggle
even having hair doesn't mean alot, the majority of users with hair just lack most likely good skull shape. Meanwhile HTN with a nw 2 slay till their late 20's and the rest of us low tier to inkwells have our head till 40's and still in the same spot due to unchangable things like skull shape, pheno etc

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Just get a hair tattoo that looks like a buzzcut. It will make it look like you have permanent buzzcut with NW0 hairline. Its called micropigmentation

micropigmentation001.jpg

image.jpg

hair-tattoo.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29
Being bald doesn’t seem that bad. I’d go bald for another 5 inches of height.

I have a theory that women don't necessarily hate baldness intrinsically, but because they associate it with so many nefarious Semitic characteristics in our society, that it has become associated with slippery Jewishn nebbishness:

If more warrior-type men had the Semite's Horseshoe going on, it wouldn't be perceived as a negative trait, but I bet even *you* associate the horseshoe with Jewish appearance in your subconcious:

George_Costanza.jpg

3340599-dilbert-pointy-haired-boss.png

Netanyah-Ben-Gurion.jpg

Probably the same reason why women don't like certain other traits tbh

Being short is worse imo, even Napoleon a famous conqueror was remembered not for his insane lifemog but for manletism cus of British propaganda.

The worst is when you see men that are a combination of terrible genetics. Ik two guys who work in entry level: both are bald, manlet aspy framecels. If I start balding I'm roping
The funny thing is that Napoleon was actually around average height for his era. He just looked shorter because his personal bodyguards were very tall. Which is more brutal in a way- even average height makes you a figure of fun regardless of other accomplishments.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
"you will just have to learn to live a happy life on your own."

Brutal that even your own mother said this. I am happy for her honesty, but its brutal when even your own mother can't bring herself to lie to you because the truth is just too clear to be denied. Have you ever thought about using your body hair as apart of hair transplants?

Serious question btw.
I saw a bald guy yesrerday with an attractive blonde girl

Stop coping u indian incel

@Manletmachine back when he used to be honest

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine