I'm overweight. I'm trying to eat less calorie but I always ended up hungry. What should I do?

P

Polo Return

Iron
Title
  • What kind of diet should I try?
  • Exercise suggestion? I'm trying jump rope right now.
  • Supplements idea?
  • My metabolism seems pretty slow, I'm one of the people who ate normally or even less but still got fat, or maybe I'm just coping.
Anyway I need PSL help guys.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
lean meats and eggs can fill you very quickly despite being low cal
walking, especially backwards. strengthens knees which prevent injuries, works your hamstrings
vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc(average person tends to be deficient in these), and ashwagandha

• +1
Reactions: Polo Return and FailedNormieManlet
At least .8 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. Going full keto for a short time might be helpful because it will kill your appetite, but imo I wouldn't stay on it indefinitely. If you haven't, do strength training because if you haven't used up your newb gains you can gain muscle while losing fat

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Polo Return
You know what to do. You just don’t want it enough.

everyone wanna do hard shit until it’s time to do hard shit
You in the shower waiting for the dude from Grindr to get in and fuck you in the ass for $5?

Hunger supressants.

Coffeine.
Psylium husk etc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Polo Return and Bewusst
Sorry to hear that

• +1
Reactions: traumatized18yo
Shutup before I get your mulatto master to whip you @prettyboislime
You mean the other faggot?I guess you and him do have something in common you faggot nigger

Attachments

• 385283AC-E0F8-4B1A-BC75-21EC163848A7.png
    385283AC-E0F8-4B1A-BC75-21EC163848A7.png
    296.7 KB · Views: 0
take the raw potato pill

Listen to me and inject SEMAGLUTIDE
Sema

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
lean meats and eggs can fill you very quickly despite being low cal
walking, especially backwards. strengthens knees which prevent injuries, works your hamstrings
vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc(average person tends to be deficient in these), and ashwagandha
I got you bro, lemme note this before I reply to others. Thanks for the advice.
You know what to do. You just don’t want it enough.

everyone wanna do hard shit until it’s time to do hard shit
Damn, your face is looking at me out of disgust. Thanks for your motivation bro.
At least .8 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. Going full keto for a short time might be helpful because it will kill your appetite, but imo I wouldn't stay on it indefinitely. If you haven't, do strength training because if you haven't used up your newb gains you can gain muscle while losing fat
Appreciate it bro. Btw, any guide about strength training for newbs? Never had a gym membership before, I just workout at home.
Listen to me and inject SEMAGLUTIDE
View attachment 1474467
Lol, I'm not that desperate bro. At least not yet.

It's not about being desperate but about why do things the hard way when you can do them the easy way

Appreciate it bro. Btw, any guide about strength training for newbs? Never had a gym membership before, I just workout at home.
Do you have any equipment?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
No, I only do calisthenics.
If lets say I'll buy some equipment, what are the essentials to buy?
Dumbells for sure, you can do a decent workout with just those. A full bench would be better if you don't want to go to the gym