Im planning to do this Ray Peat approved morning routine

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

Wake up after a sleep from antihistamines (propiomazin) and mirtazapine. Both are anti serotonergic. Mirtazapine increases neurosteroids and lowers cortisol n adrenaline.

Have a cup of coffee
1 litr of fresh squeezed Orange juice
Nicotine.

@Alex MACHO
@BrahminBoss
@kamil

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 23558
Following Ray Peat method legit makes you good looking. I can see changes how my face debloats n lose water retention after trying some Ray Peat methods.

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
ok Thomas SUB

Always have cofffee with milk and lots of sugar otherwise it can drip blood sugar and make u hypoglycaemic. Nicotine should be reserved for after meals imo. Taking a microdose of lsd in the morning is also great

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
Always have cofffee with milk and lots of sugar otherwise it can drip blood sugar and make u hypoglycaemic. Nicotine should be reserved for after meals imo. Taking a microdose of lsd in the morning is also great

Yeah bro with milk n sugar is ideal

I quit drugs bro cant take lsd

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Ohh black coffee gives you low blood sugar? I didn't know that! Maybe that's partly the reason why I sometimes feel anxious or stressed after having it.

I really like having caffeine without calories tho' since I'm leanmaxxing. Do you think caffeine pills would have the same effect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20652

Wake up after a sleep from antihistamines (propiomazin) and mirtazapine. Both are anti serotonergic. Mirtazapine increases neurosteroids and lowers cortisol n adrenaline.

Have a cup of coffee
1 litr of fresh squeezed Orange juice
Nicotine.

@Alex MACHO
@BrahminBoss
@kamil

//Thomas DOM
Thomas DOM
How come you are always taking so many supplements? Have they helped? Like anything you have done have you noticed anything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 20652
Thomas DOM
How come you are always taking so many supplements? Have they helped? Like anything you have done have you noticed anything?

Yeah some have helped some have done nothing.

Mirtazapine has helped me sleep.

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Ohh black coffee gives you low blood sugar? I didn't know that! Maybe that's partly the reason why I sometimes feel anxious or stressed after having it.

I really like having caffeine without calories tho' since I'm leanmaxxing. Do you think caffeine pills would have the same effect?
I actually believe sugar makes you lean because sugar is good for your thyroid. A good thyroid makes you lean.

I would like to hear @BrahminBoss opinion on this too. Does sugar make you lean?

//Thomas DOM

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22124
I actually believe sugar makes you lean because sugar is good for your thyroid. A good thyroid makes you lean.
Sugar makes you fat, you're fucking up your health with it...

• JFL
Sugar makes you fat, you're fucking up your health with it...

You need small amounts of sucrose n fructose for good health

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
You need small amounts of sucrose n fructose for good health

//Thomas DOM
Small amount doesn't mean 1 liter of orange juice in the morning, it will spike your blood sugar too much, one orange daily is enough, the pulp and fiber in it will slow down the sugar absorption and your body will handle it much easier.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 8608
Small amount doesn't mean 1 liter of orange juice in the morning, it will spike your blood sugar too much, one orange daily is enough, the pulp and fiber in it will slow down the sugar absorption and your body will handle it much easier.

But 1 litr OJ is haidut approved bro.
I might do 0.5 L otherwise cause its cheaper then

//Thomas DOM

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Raypeaters would pick up and eat dogshit from the pavement if it boosted thyroid function

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
I have a besethood (obsession) with Ray Peat.

//Thomas DOM

You know fructose helps insulin uptake into cells has some insulin like properties on its own and doesn’t spike insulin ( less GI index) as much as starch right? There’s a reason you feel energetic after sugar and slumpy after eating starch cos your blood sugar fluctuates too much w the latter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

I would like to hear @BrahminBoss opinion on this too. Does sugar make you lean?

//Thomas DOM
If you’re coming from a stressed state which most people are , sugar will fatten you at first (also some muscle without even working out) But after you come back to a healthy hormonal profile you can eat as much sugar as you want and not get fat. This is because cortisol increases blood sugar and 11 beta hydroxy steroid dehydrogenase which manufactures corticosteroids is deactivated by sugar or fructose . But at the start cortisol will increase fat storage by increasing blood sugar to a very high level and making the liver convert sugar into large amounts of saturated fat through glucorinidation

• +1
complete proteins like eggs lower your blood sugar way too much you need a source of simple sugar like orange juice to counterbalance it

drinking orange juice on its own without protein and fat is dangerous and peat would never advocate for it, same with eating eggs on their own

for breakfast I had 5 pastured raised eggs drowned in maple syrup 2 ounces of cheese and 500ml OJ

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 23558 and Gonthar

You can try taking it w l theanine. But you would need something to raise your blood sugar before drinking coffee for the best experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 22124
Don't bring down Peat's health advices to complete autism. 4-5 meals a day, meat, diary, eggs, gelatine, fruits, sleep, sport, sun and thats basically enough.
You are talking about microdosing of LSD but I would bet my flat that you don't even track your calories and proportions of macros jfl. Because of you fucking tards people think that Peatarian diet is the same kind of bullshit like keto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Don't bring down Peat's health advices to complete autism. 4-5 meals a day, meat, diary, eggs, gelatine, fruits, sleep, sport, sun and thats basically enough.
You are talking about microdosing of LSD but I would bet my flat that you don't even track your calories and proportions of macros jfl. Because of you fucking tards people think that Peatarian diet is the same kind of bullshit like keto
Peat doesn’t like meat everyday especially muscle meat . Hit 100 g and 120 G protein if you’re a gymy maxer and you’re good. Muscle Meat is too high in methionine cysteine and tryptophan

• +1
Peat doesn’t like meat everyday especially muscle meat . Hit 100 g and 120 G protein if you’re a gymy maxer and you’re good. Muscle Meat is too high in methionine cysteine and tryptophan
How much meat you eat depends on how you tolerate other types of protein like gelatine, eggs and diary.
Diet is very individual thing and Ray Peat has brilliant ideas but don't blindly follow his (and anybody) advices. That's my whole point

• +1
How much meat you eat depends on how you tolerate other types of protein like gelatine, eggs and diary.
Diet is very individual thing and Ray Peat has brilliant ideas but don't blindly follow his (and anybody) advices. That's my whole point
True but eating meat everyday is not peaty unless you take lots of gelatin and OJ with your meals containing meat to create a more favourable amino acid profile

• +1