I’m pretty sure I have a year left to live at most. Just wanted to let you all know that Im appreciative of you guys for making this place a good cope

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
I’m not attention whoring either tbh, it’s very likely over for me and my health. Just wanted to let all of you know why I left or why I’ve been inactive if I become fully impaired soon

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
drug and hedonistic maxx

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
whats wrong with u and ur health man?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 2403, Arcturus and 3 others
Shouldn't have taken the vaccine

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 11604
did you make this reddit post
No, he just went to a random sub, happened to find a post with the exact same timeline as his symptoms, and posted it :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 14203, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Hope they find what’s wrong with you man, you don’t deserve to go out so young :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and rambocel
I don't know you bro, But, Hope you're just over reacting and things will get better
Cookie Monster Love GIF by Sesame Street

• +1
You'll be alright.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 10104
It's literally just in your head
once I thought I had Parkinson, turns out I was just too stressed out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
just never forget your origin
r/incelselfies [*]
forever in our hearts

• Love it
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and rambocel
Sounds like you have symptoms of lyme disease.

1000000% all of your weird ass symptoms have occured in people with lyme disease. It's a weird disease that effects even the CNS and causes weird brain disturbances as well.

You need to get checked. Lucky for you, it's curable.

• +1

• +1
If you're anxiety prone you need to avoid weed, and especially avoid ever getting super high. Some stoners won't tell you is that weed is associated with causing anxiety disorders and schizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and Baldingman1998
It's literally just in your head
once I thought I had Parkinson, turns out I was just too stressed out
When I was 16 I thought I was gonna die every week like any minor problem I thought was cancer, then I stopped worrying and I’m still alive now having got nothing checked out in ages

Doesn’t mean that OP’s problem doesn’t exist but I doubt he will die

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and rambocel
Tbh I’ll link it:

ia that yu? I take on average 10 drugs a day and never felt 'brain fog'
like how does it actually feel? youre just tired or what?
try modafinil

• +1
That fucking sucks bro, hope everything turns out well for you. I would check with a doctor if I was you without parents concern, not sure why they won’t let you get bloodworks done when it could potentially be something serious which they won’t know without checking you up. If you are worried then go the safe route and get checked, it only takes an appointment.

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and Baldingman1998
ia that yu? I take on average 10 drugs a day and never felt 'brain fog'
like how does it actually feel? youre just tired or what?
try modafinil
I’m not only tired, but my memory has gradually regressed to the point where I’m forgetting what it was I was thinking about seconds before, more times than I can count per day, and where I’ve forgotten names of people, places, etc. that I should know.

That fucking sucks bro, hope everything turns out well for you. I would check with a doctor if I was you without parents concern, not sure why they won’t let you get bloodworks done when it could potentially be something serious which they won’t know without checking you up. If you are worried then go the safe route and get checked, it only takes an appointment.
Actually just talked with my doctor (finally). He wants to run blood tests as he suspects a nutritional deficiency may be at play, and if those come back normal, he’s going to refer me to a neurologist. It’s a step in the right direction.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
D
Sounds like you have symptoms of lyme disease.

1000000% all of your weird ass symptoms have occured in people with lyme disease. It's a weird disease that effects even the CNS and causes weird brain disturbances as well.

You need to get checked. Lucky for you, it's curable.
My Doctor said that could be within the realm of possibilities if tests for other minor things come back clear.

Tbh I’ll link it:

Seems like high serotonin levels since you're taking SSRIs, look into lowering your serotonin and cortisol levels, I have a couple of threads on the real truth on serotonin and how to lower it on here

• +1
  • +1