I'm proud of my big nose

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I love my big nose and how it makes me look unique and wealthy. It also allows me to humidify and clean air more. There's nothing wrong with a big nose, never let ANYONE tell you otherwise

Big nose gang stand up 👃🏻🙏🙏💯🔥

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Warlow, Vvvvxxxx and 26 others
big nose gang checking in

pinochiomaxxing

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 685
Jewish people antisemitism jewish nose judaism on the jews and their lies judaism 8c48867cb0c1

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CursedOne, 5'8manlet, Inscol and 11 others
JEWISH PRIDE WORLDWIDE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, TUSSELEIF, HowAmIAlive123 and 8 others
BRB, PRAYING TO GANDY FOR ASCENSION RN

images-20-jpeg.662411

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Inscol, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Squidward squad

big nose gang checking in
I plan to get surgery, although honestly don't want a drastic change, though. I still want a little 'bigness'.
I also have massive nostrils which I dislike, although at the same time, I hate how it looks when people have tiny nostrils. I like a bit of 'flare'.
Hopefully I won't get butchered and regret it lol

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 685
No nose for your eye area

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NormieKilla, EdouardManlet and Deleted member 685
big nose is actually considered more attractive than a small feminine one for the most females

as long as its not deformed tier big

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Copeful, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
What if it makes me look arab looking? Still good?

I like the shape (straight and up turned) but I do wish it was a 3-4 mm vertically shorter

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
I like the shape (straight and up turned) but I do wish it was a 3-4 mm vertically shorter
that would just make your philtrum longer which is an even bigger death sentence

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Effortless
Elaborate then. Neanderthals literally had bigger noses and longer faces because of bigger nasal cavities which allowed them to breathe air more and humidify and clean it

i have the same nose as gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Elaborate then. Neanderthals literally had bigger noses and longer faces because of bigger nasal cavities which allowed them to breathe air more and humidify and clean it
99% of people with long noses have narrowed nasal cavities due to unnatural downward growth.Neanderthals had them naturally and not due to downward growth. Stop coping. You can ask retard.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
99% of people with long noses have narrowed nasal cavities due to unnatural downward growth. You can ask retard
Lol kill yourself like your mother salty cringy faggot

And you're just talking about specific cases now which ISN'T EVEN ABOUT "BIG NOSES" specifically to begin with, just narrower nostrils which if anything would just mean the nose would appear smaller since mouthbreathing won't lengthen the nose according to surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
99% of people with long noses have narrowed nasal cavities due to unnatural downward growth.Neanderthals had them naturally and not due to downward growth. Stop coping. You can ask retard.
Lol so now you change your entire argument when you originally said big noses are less efficient etc even though you really just meant narrowed nasal cavities? Which has nothing to do with perceived nose size? If anything wider nasal cavities would widen the nose making it appear bigger

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
A long or "big" nose actually has less efficient/worse air flow

Wasn't there a study that shows men naturally have bigger noses to help support a bigger body and more muscle mass?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 685
just narrower nostrils which if anything would just mean the nose would appear smaller
Wrong, a long nose is also thinned out. You don't have more nose cartilage then others if your nose is long. It's just stretched out

Lol so now you change your entire argument when you originally said big noses are less efficient etc even though you really just meant narrowed nasal cavities? Which has nothing to do with perceived nose size? If anything wider nasal cavities would widen the nose making it appear bigger
Go back to the first post I put it in explanation marks, because you are calling a long nose, "big". Big = wide , long = thin

Wrong, a long nose is also thinned out. You don't have more nose cartilage then others if your nose is long. It's just stretched out
Nope, there's no study proving the elongation of noses due to mouthbreathing, if anything that'd just affect the gummy smile etc. Nose, midface length etc are all very genetic anyways. There's also specific genes which determine nasal length

Nope, there's no study proving the elongation of noses due to mouthbreathing, if anything that'd just affect the gummy smile etc. Nose, midface length etc are all very genetic anyways. There's also specific genes which determine nasal length
Send a person with a long nose and good maxilla/jaw then

Wasn't there a study that shows men naturally have bigger noses to help support a bigger body and more muscle mass?
We aren't talking about "big" noses, but long noses. Gudru just calls them that because he's an idiot.That's why I put it in exclamation marks look at my post that you qoted again

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Effortless
@Effortless what are you "huhing" about

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
We aren't talking about "big" noses, but long noses. Gudru just calls them that because he's an idiot.That's why I put it in exclamation marks look at my post that you qoted again
Well I was't talking about long noses to begin with even though there's no research showing mouthbreathing has a relation with nasal length

Last edited:
Well I was talking about long noses to begin with even though there's no research showing mouthbreathing has a relation with nasal length
No shit sherlock, but not only are you calling long noses "big" but are giving them attributes associated with big noses, not long.

• Hmm...
No shit sherlock, but not only are you calling long noses "big" but are giving them attributes associated with big noses, not long.
When did I say that? I said long faces not long noses, and right now you're not even talking about a long nose as a result of its absoluere nasal length, but just narrower nasal cavities giving that illusion

I said long faces not long noses,
Only thing that makes the midface long despite the nose, is the philtrum, which you were not talking about.Therfore by saying "long faces" you were automatically also taking about long noses. Stop retracting your statement

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Only thing that makes the midface long despite the nose, is the philtrum, which you were not talking about.Therfore by saying "long faces" you were automatically also taking about long noses. Stop retracting your statement
Nope there's tons of things that matter more like byzigomatic width etc when it comes to perceived facial shape. Also that's not true stuff like es ratio matters way more for the way the midface is perceived

Nope there's tons of things that matter more like byzigomatic width etc when it comes to perceived facial shape. Also that's not true stuff like es ratio matters way more for the way the midface is perceived
Send a person with a long face but not long nose then. Oh I forgot you apparently "don't have to"

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
Send a person with a long face but not long nose then. Oh I forgot you apparently don't have to
Kill yourself you fucking retard

Kill yourself you fucking retard
Send a person, all you you do is swear, but are avoiding to send the kind of face you keep talking about

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
sean opry has a long face??
my nose is like his type, but bigger, not longer.
my midfce is 1 like him

It also allows me to humidify and clean air more.
why are the people with the biggest noses mouthbreathers then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
why are the people with the biggest noses mouthbreathers then?
Read the conversation between me and him It's impossible to make him realize that he's talking bullshit

• So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner