I'm sad

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I looked up the social media of the girl I had a crush on in school (soft smooth milky fat THIGHS :owo:)

And she is now married to a guy with a hooked nose and a manlet. But he has hair. I'm so sad right now. I had a wet dream about her yesterday because I'm on no fap. One day of no fap made me remember a girl I haven't seen in over 5 years or more. Brutal af.

I even talked to her and told her a couple years ago that I had a crush on her in school and she said "I knew" etc etc. And she friend zoned me. I'm about 20-30 cm taller than the guy. And probably 30 kg heavier.

Anyway being nt> everything for quality women unironically

And second most important thing is shooting your shot at the present time and don't be a coward. Rejection hurts. But nothing hurts as much as regret.

It's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Carolus, Hero of the Imperium and 17 others
Op getting cucked by a manlet nosecel framelet voicecel. Never began for non nt subhumans. Nt>looks in real life unless you're gigachad

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 11388, Chadeep and 1 other person
@OldVirgin
there is no word height it doesnt exist
only face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Images   2021 10 19T111511904

IPhone >>>

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Baldingman1998
@Biggdink

yes he has hair, and that’s the reason he “cucked” you:feelsgood::lul::soy::eek::forcedsmile::hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, RODEBLUR and WontStopNorwooding
I looked up the social media of the girl I had a crush on in school (soft smooth milky fat THIGHS :owo:)

And she is now married to a guy with a hooked nose and a manlet. But he has hair. I'm so sad right now. I had a wet dream about her yesterday because I'm on no fap. One day of no fap made me remember a girl I haven't seen in over 5 years or more. Brutal af.

I even talked to her and told her a couple years ago that I had a crush on her in school and she said "I knew" etc etc. And she friend zoned me. I'm about 20-30 cm taller than the guy. And probably 30 kg heavier.

And second most important thing is shooting your shot at the present time and don't be a coward. Rejection hurts. But nothing hurts as much as regret.

It's over

Yeah bro I'm feeling you. Regret hurts more than rejection.

• +1
  • So Sad
how tall are you ?
this guy is probably me

• JFL
@Aliens95 @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5786
And she is now married to a guy with a hooked nose and a manlet. But he has hair.

So it's not just because he has hair then

Also you got a wet dream on your first day of no fap?

• +1
So it's not just because he has hair then

Also you got a wet dream on your first day of no fap?
Yes. No fap is torture for me because I have such a high sexdrive.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14774
OP why you don't become NT?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Baldingman1998 and Boldandbeautiful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14774
This doesn't apply to you if this is you.

I'm sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Op 27 year oldcel missing out onife while even subhuman is getting married

• So Sad

It's over

Please brother, don't let this pull you further into despair you need to move on or looksmax and ascend and cuck him asap.

She friend zoned you and that ought to be it but I know you'll keep thinking of her, and that's why you need to find a good cope so you can move on or it will destroy your life even further.

I'm only saying this because I made the same mistake you're making right now.

I allowed perhaps one of the greatest failures of my life, losing my one and only true love, to drag me down into the deepest pits my guilt could take me and completely ruin my life.

I was high IQ, on honor roll, AP classes, high test scores, scholarships being thrown at me, and was ambitious enough to want to try working at 15 to money, car, and social-cirlcemaxx etc. but I let all that crumble around me and I became legit failure at everything pertinent to my success in life, even more so than just being a khhv that is.

Don't fall down the same path I have by making the same mistake and allowing yourself to drift further into pointless self-destructive obsession over her, because it'll make you feel like ldaring even harder or roping and then you'll never have peace.

That means no moneymaxxing/careermaxing/schoolmaxxing/even wagieslaving for surgeries, ruined social skills and no social circle, terrible mental [social anxiety/deppresion/sui/etc- [ISPOILER]I know it's cringe over a girl but I was bluepilled as fuck then and truth is I still care for her even now ngl[/ISPOILER]] and physical [sleep weight legit ldaring etc.] health problems, drugs, and worst of all...

becoming legit gigarotter on Lookmax.me :feelswah::feelswhy:

Almost though, ought to say I almost let it her completely ruin my life because I'm actually trying to fix it, as of yet that is anyway.

For all the cringe and autism this site has to offer, I thank God everyday for the fact that he has lead me here to the ultimate truth about looks, life, human nature, etc. and ultimately offered me a way to change my life for the better through looksmaxing and eventually lifemaxxing/ascending.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Ive

It's over
I've already told you to come here and get a hair transplant but no "muh Turkey experienced doctors :soy:"
Enjoy your suffering

he has money that is the reason he cucked you.

• JFL