I‘m slaying a millionaire’s daughter

motiascension

motiascension

Iron
The best slay strat is by going though HTN followings on Instagram. It’s how I ended up slaying Stacylites. I posted a thread about going through Zeta‘s following scouting fine shi but left brootally disappointed :feelswah: But one foid caught my eye so naturally a nga had to stalk her LinkedIn and her family tree and holy fuck this whore comes from a loaded family. I found her dad on Forbes. I’m going to PM her but I need a good opener :feelsuhh: My looks are htn level so what’s the worse that can happen :feelshmm: Don’t let Zeta know I‘m bout to steal bitches from left to right I gotta get me some of that expensive pussy.

Attachments

• IMG_7810.jpeg
    IMG_7810.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7804.jpeg
    IMG_7804.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7806.jpeg
    IMG_7806.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 5 others
You will fail

• +1
Reactions: watah, asia, truthhurts and 2 others
having millionaire parents means nothing in 2024. If your parents own a house in amsterdam then this is already true.

JFL at the modern economy. completely jewed

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, watah, toolateforme and 6 others
having millionaire parents means nothing in 2024. If your parents own a house in amsterdam then this is already true.

This nga stupid

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MoggerGaston
Tales from Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
She wouldn't even spit in your direction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882 and truthhurts
Yeah, you ain’t getting shit lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, truthhurts and 4 others
show your htn face pls

mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and ihearvoices
Gj if not larp

Hey, this sounds just like the plot of "In the Mix"(2005) - a black DJ meets the white daughter of an Italian gangster...It's considered one of the worst movies ever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and kalluss
With inflation, everyone is now a "millionaire", including myself. Doesn't mean you can afford much.
For perspective, a modest attached house, with no driveway or garage, where I live now goes 1.7 million. There's your "millionaire". It's bullshit. 10 million minimum is the new millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, notrealdanish and FutureSlayer
With inflation, everyone is now a "millionaire", including myself. Doesn't mean you can afford much.
For perspective, a modest attached house, with no driveway or garage, where I live now goes 1.7 million. There's your "millionaire". It's bullshit. 10 million minimum is the new millionaire.
You think she‘ll give me a couple millys if I ask nicely?:feelshmm:

Attachments

• IMG_7803.jpeg
    IMG_7803.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey, this sounds just like the plot of "In the Mix"(2005) - a black DJ meets the white daughter of an Italian gangster...It's considered one of the worst movies ever.

Let a nigga dream goddammit

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

Exactly, its not that rare anymore jfl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You think she‘ll give me a couple millys if I ask nicely?:feelshmm:
You should've mentioned that her family are actually billionaires, not millionaires. Those are the real rich now.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and motiascension
You should've mentioned that her family are actually billionaires, not millionaires. Those are the real rich now.
Brah I‘m broke ash to me that’s the same shi

clickbait you didnt slay shit
kys

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish
Exactly, its not that rare anymore jfl
From 2019 to 2024, prices of almost everything went up by like 30-40% here. Food, Rent, Electricity, Gas, everything. Money has lost it's value and being a millionaire isn't even being rich anymore tbh.

Covid was blamed for this inflation, but now that covid is gone, prices never came down again. Another lie from the jews.

• +1
Reactions: motiascension

They‘re billionaires apparently :feelswhat:

Will you rope or cope after you fail?

make it 20mln tbh

no way a billionaire girl even bothers reading dms from strangers lmao

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish
Make it a billion tbh. I ain’t know there was a difference
no brother. I meant 20mln is minimum to be considered wealthy nowadays. I wasn’t talkin about ur crush

• +1
Ur not slaying shit nigger kys

Yeah, you ain’t getting shit lil bro
Who are you?

From 2019 to 2024, prices of almost everything went up by like 30-40% here. Food, Rent, Electricity, Gas, everything. Money has lost it's value and being a millionaire isn't even being rich anymore tbh.

Covid was blamed for this inflation, but now that covid is gone, prices never came down again. Another lie from the jews.
Just lower cost of living theory.

Last edited:
  • +1