I’m so excited to try Phenibut + alcohol/getting drunk

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I’m so curious to see what it feels like. I wanna finally be in control of what I do when I interact with foids mainly. It better work or I won’t even bother asking that foid out on a date that I got her number. @tristan18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 32669 and 2 others
Arrives next week btw, will make a post

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 22924 and Reformed
I’m so curious to see what it feels like. I wanna finally be in control of what I do when I interact with foids mainly. It better work or I won’t even bother asking that foid out on a date that I got her number. @tristan18
The experience you'll undergo after both substances fade away will be unlike anything you've ever experienced.
You'll wish you never tried it. Post-phenibut turbo-depression and a hangover?!

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
lol i just ordered mine yesterday.

Can’t wait to try
Dont take it everyday the rebound is brutal wanted to kill myself after taking it 3 weeks straight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: grimy and Reformed
The experience you'll undergo after both substances fade away will be unlike anything you've ever experienced.
You'll wish you never tried it. Post-phenibut turbo-depression and a hangover?!
As long as it kills my inhibit levels for the few crucial hours I need it for like a date or smth then yeah 100% worth feeling shit the day after

If you take it everyday you will feel the effect less and less but if you take it 1,2 times a week you will feel on top of the world brother

• +1
I couldn’t stop talking with foids

• Love it
Why u posting any this on looksmax server lolz

• Hmm...
As long as it kills my inhibit levels for the few crucial hours I need it for like a date or smth then yeah 100% worth feeling shit the day after
I'll let your experience determine if taking both phenibut and alcohol is worth it.

If I were you though, I'd prefer doing the following:
  • Mindfulness.
  • Learning why you're so inhibited and extinguishing the cause(s), aka deep introspection.
  • Planning what you'll say and do.
  • Doing things that establish comfort and familiarity (ex. trying to do things that make you feel comfortable around her, such as learning her name, finding things you two can genuinely enjoy and bond over, or anything that makes her not a stranger anymore

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Danish_Retard
Dont do it. Youre gonna regret it later. Its super addictive and the hangovers are severe. Just look it up.

careful u might wake up next day and people who dislike will try and gaslight you into thinking you blacked out even tho u can remember the night.

There's a chance it might not have the desired effect

• +1
Both have the same/similar mechanism of action so I wouldnt recommend

• Hmm...
I would give you my whole bottle if I could. Didn't feel good during or the day after taking this.

• Woah
Both have the same/similar mechanism of action so I wouldnt recommend
So just take one at a time u mean? I just bought vodka imma drink it before school tomorrow

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
So just take one at a time u mean? I just bought vodka imma drink it before school tomorrow
Yes pretty much, but you can try it

Iirc both act on GABA receptors

• +1
Phenibut is trash and extremely acidic. Alcohol is fun but will make you fat and broke if you get dependent.

• +1
People who need drugs to approach women make me laugh

People who need drugs to approach women make me laugh
I don’t need drugs to approach I need them to maintain conversation. Also kys, not everyone grew up a healthy childhood interacting with foids regularly

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I don’t need drugs to approach I need them to maintain conversation. Also kys, not everyone grew up a healthy childhood interacting with foids regularly
Im Khhv and I’m not scared of something dumb like going up to a girl. Something wrong with yourself if you can’t just realise there’s nothing to fear about regular social interaction.

Have you been drunk before? I'd test it out before devastatingly embarassing myself in multiple ways

• +1