I'm so glad my people do not worship Whites

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
It must be so brutal to come from a culture where the apex of your beauty standards is literally some random white person.

Like some random ass white guy walks into India, Philippines, China, Mexico, etc and he is basically a God. He is automatically seen as the most beautiful person because of his fair skin, light eyes and hair. He has half a foot of height on the average man.

If you somehow marry a white woman, even if she's mid your family will view it as improving the genes of your offspring. Such a disgusting mentality to have.

I take it for granted that Somalis don't worship whites. If I was from a white worshiping culture I'd fall into complete despair. Average white guy would be harassed and held for ransom the second he leaves international zone by a group of random 6'4 lanky Somalis all armed to the teeth with rifles and machetes.

How do you guys go on living like this?
I would rather die than be a cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 29155 and 27 others
Your from an arab worshipping culture though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, datboijj, SupremeDream and 11 others
3342072 2152342 ca133aebbbff8630e2966562bba4769142b649e4408beb86f06e22590d5d22df 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, fuxkdakikez, HarrierDuBois and 36 others
Your from an arab worshipping culture though
False. My ancestors invaded Yemen and raped countless Yemeni women. The typical Somali view is this: Islam was revealed to Arabs because they were at their height of degeneracy while Somalis were chilling as pastoralists. My grandfather who was part of the Somali government has a deep disdain for Arabs.
There's undeniably some Arab worshippers but there's a version of that for every people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, TheAbyssinian, LampPostPrime and 2 others
This is even true in my country even though its european. Women here often brag about getting a german/dutch/swedish husband. Although for women the beauty standard isnt as white as possible. For men, a north/west european pheno is seen as high class.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity and 2 others
It must be so brutal to come from a culture where the apex of your beauty standards is literally some random white person.

Like some random ass white guy walks into India, Philippines, China, Mexico, etc and he is basically a God. He is automatically seen as the most beautiful person because of his fair skin, light eyes and hair. He has half a foot of height on the average man.

If you somehow marry a white woman, even if she's mid your family will view it as improving the genes of your offspring. Such a disgusting mentality to have.

I take it for granted that Somalis don't worship whites. If I was from a white worshiping culture I'd fall into complete despair. Average white guy would be harassed and held for ransom the second he leaves international zone by a group of random 6'4 lanky Somalis all armed to the teeth with rifles and machetes.

Africans don’t worship whires cos we gentically see Europeans as subhuman pink pussies. Eurasians however they worship whites cos if you’re from the Asain or euro continent whites are the ideal. Even Arabs like white pheno even if they view euros as beasts. I’m greatful that even as slaves blacks still saw whites as beneath them and as filthy pinkoids. Whites are scared to visit west Africa because we kidnap them and ransome them for money west African pirates are more common than Somali now

God bless black people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 32423, bug_eye_blackcel and 4 others
Better to be Somali than Indian, non-white Hispanic or Asian. At least we have height and BBC and our people don't worship and chase after whites like the aforementioned groups.
This is even true in my country even though its european. Women here often brag about getting a german/dutch/swedish husband. Although for women the beauty standard isnt as white as possible. For men, a north/west european pheno is seen as high class.
I feel like not having this White worshipping mentality is very rare. I know Ethiopia lacks it like Somalia. I wonder if there are any more people like this?

swedish somalis thirst for white boys but the rest are normal

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, HarrierDuBois, datboijj and 3 others
Africans don’t worship whires cos we gentically see Europeans as subhuman pink pussies. Eurasians however they worship whites cos if you’re from the Asain or euro continent whites are the ideal. Even Arabs like white pheno even if they view euros as beasts. I’m greatful that even as slaves blacks still saw whites as beneath them and as filthy pinkoids

God bless black people
Black people are the only race to challenge Whites. They're the only race that can gather clear anti-White support and bring it mainstream. Meanwhile all other races choose to be beneath Whites. Such a cuck mentality.
swedish somalis thirst for white boys but the rest are normal
I'm sure there's some hoes that do but Somalis still have one of if not the lowest outmarriage rates of any ethnic group in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Iteration, datboijj and 5 others
Women here often brag about getting a german/dutch/swedish husband.
Sounds made up, never heard any girl in Romania worship nerdics, don't see why it'd be different in Bulgaria. Blonde guys are unattractive to most women, blue eyes / brown hair reigns supreme

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 23778, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
Sounds made up, never heard any girl in Romania worship nerdics, don't see why it'd be different in Bulgaria. Blonde guys are unattractive to most women, blue eyes / brown hair reigns supreme
They definitely prefer whiter looking men lol. Blonde hair is a halo here, girls often highlight it as a positive on men. But this doesnt exist for women, the ideal for women here is brown hair, brown eyes and tanned

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black people are the only race to challenge Whites. They're the only race that can gather clear anti-White support and bring it mainstream. Meanwhile all other races choose to be beneath Whites. Such a cuck mentality.

I'm sure there's some hoes that do but Somalis still have one of if not the lowest outmarriage rates of any ethnic group in the West.
Ths why guys like @human304 piss me off like. Blacks only have a lot of GIBS because WE FOUGHT FOR IT. Curries chinks spics etc would never fight for equality THEY SEE WHITES AS ABOVE THEM IT IS WHAT IT IS. Only maybe Arabs would cos Arabs legit view whites as beneath them. Blacks literally got enslaved for 3 centuries we should be the biggest white worshippers but all that did was make us hate Cumskins even more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If we were any other race we’d willingly be slaves to this day

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, MrGlutton, SupremeDream and 6 others
They definitely prefer whiter looking men lol. Blonde hair is a halo here, girls often highlight it as a positive on men. But this doesnt exist for women, the ideal for women here is brown hair, brown eyes and tanned
Most people i know who slayed in my hs as I previously said were 6' pale guys with brown eyes and dark hair. Also a 5'7 midget with same pheno and a 6'3 nerdic gigachad. The other nerdics were short subhuman incels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ths why guys like @human304 piss me off like. Blacks only have a lot of GIBS because WE FOUGHT FOR IT. Curries chinks spics etc would never fight for equality THEY SEE WHITES AS ABOVE THEM IT IS WHAT IT IS. Only maybe Arabs would cos Arabs legit view whites as beneath them. Blacks literally got enslaved for 3 centuries we should be the biggest white worshippers but all that did was make us hate Cumskins even more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If we were any other race we’d willingly be slaves to this day
They've accepted a life of being the background character. Watch the eyes of an Indian, Asian, non-white Hispanic man as White chad enters the room. They automatically look down, conditioned to be subservient. It's so cringe and I'm not sure if the damage can be undone.

The selfhate is so deeply rooted it's insane, whenever someone says "Indo-Aryan" I immediately cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, MrGlutton, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
They've accepted a life of being the background character. Watch the eyes of an Indian, Asian, non-white Hispanic man as White chad enters the room. They automatically look down, conditioned to be subservient. It's so cringe and I'm not sure if the damage can be undone.

The selfhate is so deeply rooted it's insane, whenever someone says "Indo-Aryan" I immediately cringe.
It isn’t and cannot be undone. If your an Eurasian race you are genetically disposed to being in love and subservient to cumskin. Only Arabs are somewhat immune to this prob due to their black ancestry preventing them from being race cucks 😂. It’s sad tbh but I realised jt

This is actually prob why black guys slay white girls a lot more than ethnics cos Becky realises niggas don’t worship her like ethnics

Native Americans and Abos also despise Cumskins as they are non Eurasian. It’s sad I pity Eurasian races they are mentally enslaved by pinkoids

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and fauxfox
Israelites (so-called Negroes), Phutites (so-called Somalis), and cushites (so-called Sudanese) are the most anti-Edomite (so-called White) people in the world while all other nations choose to accept that they’re inferior to Edomites in a docile submissive role. Even a Moabite or Ammonite (so-called Oriental) man did a video on how anti-Edomite Israelites are.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sugarboogar, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 32423 and 8 others

Arabs were the OG slave owners and they were smart too. they hated blacks so much that they castrated black men and then sold niggers as slaves to prevent blacks from breeding.

you actually don't know how much Arabs hate blacks.

Arabs were the OG slave owners and they were smart too. they hated blacks so much that they castrated black men and then sold niggers as slaves to prevent blacks from breeding.

you actually don't know how much Arabs hate blacks.
Arabs enslaved your race and Cumskins as well. Nice try but it wasn’t the same thing as cumskin slavery 😉. Arabs hate blacks enough to where you’ll find millions of blacks with Arab women in gulf countries 🤣 nice try but Tyrone has been shagging them I know my best buddy is Yemeni and his great grandad was an Ethiopian slave… he bred arab pussy to create my buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

Somalis are literally white, why would they worship themselves?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 20631, The Grinch and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 20631 and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Arabs enslaved your race and Cumskins as well. Nice try but it wasn’t the same thing as cumskin slavery 😉. Arabs hate blacks enough to where you’ll find millions of blacks with Arab women in gulf countries 🤣 nice try but Tyrone has been shagging them I know my best buddy is Yemeni and his great grandad was an Ethiopian slave… he bred arab pussy to create my buddy

your buddy is mutt, not a pure Arab, that is why he hangs around niggers.

arabs never enslaved us, they attacked us and in some battles we lost cause ours is not a desolate infertile land , so we were not as ruthless as them.

we were peace loving people living in the most fertile land in the world, where as they were barbaric raiders living in a harsh climate , so naturally they were more ruthless than us. so we lost. many of us were converted by force and millions of us lost our lives in those barbaric raids.

those arabs , turks, mongols who stayed , after two generations even they became soft because of the climate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Before someone says I'm trolling

View attachment 2140202

Black or African American. “A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "Black or African American," or report responses such as Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, or 👉Somali👈. The category also includes groups such as Ghanaian, South African, Barbadian, Kenyan, Liberian, Bahamian, etc.“

Phutites (so-called Somalis)

All these Phutites have black skin.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 18522, mortis and 1 other person
 72804307 72804304

future doctor/engineer/astrophysicist waiting on his American Embassy Visa line.

going to culturally enrich America.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
View attachment 2140212

future doctor/engineer/astrophysicist waiting on his American Embassy Visa line.

going to culturally enrich America.
This man singlehandedly destroyed Somali SMV in the West, absolutely insane the amount of damage he has done. I wonder if he's even aware.

I liked his appearance on Bladerunner though

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
your buddy is mutt, not a pure Arab, that is why he hangs around niggers.

arabs never enslaved us, they attacked us and in some battles we lost cause ours is not a desolate infertile land , so we were not as ruthless as them.

we were peace loving people living in the most fertile land in the world, where as they were barbaric raiders living in a harsh climate , so naturally they were more ruthless than us. so we lost. many of us were converted by force and millions of us lost our lives in those barbaric raids.

those arabs , turks, mongols who stayed , after two generations even they became soft because of the climate.
Msot Arabs in the UK gang around blacks yu idiot. And yes he is an Arab even if he is part black as Arabs have a one drop rule but for them not blacks unlike Americans. So he is considered fully Arab.

Arabs enslaved millions (3 million were enslaved 6 million were killed during the first jihad into South Asia) of curries dunno wtf ur on about infact they enslave even more today. In gulf countries the biggest population of modern slaves are literal curries idiot resd a book. And don’t t t me started on the millions of whites enslaved by Arabs during the Islamic conquest, ruling of the MED, raids into EE and more. Keep making out like only blacks got enslaved you retard history and facts are agaisnt you and I have the receipts. Like curreis Africans are peaceful so yeah we also sucked at warfare so would lose but even then cos we are physical moggers we’d also beat the Muslims a lot as well it is what it is

This man singlehandedly destroyed Somali SMV in the West, absolutely insane the amount of damage he has done. I wonder if he's even aware.

I liked his appearance on Bladerunner though
nah man he saved it. embrace being a pirate badboy.

• Woah
Reactions: fauxfox
Black or African American. “A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "Black or African American," or report responses such as Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, or 👉Somali👈. The category also includes groups such as Ghanaian, South African, Barbadian, Kenyan, Liberian, Bahamian, etc.“

Phutites (so-called Somalis)

View attachment 2140206

All these Phutites have black skin.

black is a crayon color incel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 24507
  • Woah
Ironically Ethiopians aren’t on that list so I guess they are “black”. American race categorise are so retarded us Europeans would cage at lumping MENAS with whites. Americans should stick to not speaking about race because they dunno shit

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 23778 and fauxfox
you look ethiopian tbh
Interesting, I'm 97.7% Somali according to 23and me. The rest is Melanesian and Indian. Idk why my family has none of the typical failos. My dad has NW0 hairline and everyone is built broad and wide shouldered rather than lanky.
I feel like if I get to this looks again maybe I can finally get a qt Korean gf:
TfVCRA.png

I have never met another Somali who looks like me for some reason.

Arabs enslaved millions (3 million were enslaved 6 million were killed during the first jihad into South Asia) of curries dunno wtf ur on about infact they enslave even more today. In gulf countries the biggest population of modern slaves are literal curries idiot resd a book. And don’t t t me started on the millions of whites enslaved by Arabs during the Islamic conquest, ruling of the MED, raids into EE and more. Keep making out like only blacks got enslaved you retard history and facts are agaisnt you and I have the receipts

1. were were never slaves. most of us died in battle and millions died in the Hindukush because we were not physically built to tolerate harsh climates. so millions of us died before having the shame to work as a slave. absolute victory.

2. they go there to work cause Arabs pay good money cause they have oil. also hundreds and thousands of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Maldives people also go there. if you consider this slaving then this exists even in white countries.

3. it is true. but they valued whites as prize , not as disposable meat like niggers. they raided to get white women. this still happens to this day in sweden and germany known as Taharrush Rape Game. fully different from slavery. yes they took whites

Interesting, I'm 97.7% Somali according to 23and me. The rest is Melanesian and Indian. Idk why my family has none of the typical failos. My dad has NW0 hairline and everyone is built broad and wide shouldered rather than lanky.
I feel like if I get to this looks again maybe I can finally get a qt Korean gf:
TfVCRA.png

@Ozell Israelite Are Ethiopians Phutites too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
TfVCRA.png

south india is filled with millions like you.

south india is filled with millions like you.
I do not look Indian, stop the cap. Plus I have over half a foot of height on the avg Indian.
I'm very clearly East African based on my features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
1. were were never slaves. most of us died in battle and millions died in the Hindukush because we were not physically built to tolerate harsh climates. so millions of us died before having the shame to work as a slave. absolute victory.

2. they go there to work cause Arabs pay good money cause they have oil. also hundreds and thousands of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Maldives people also go there. if you consider this slaving then this exists even in white countries.

3. it is true. but they valued whites as prize , not as disposable meat like niggers. they raided to get white women. this still happens to this day in sweden and germany known as Taharrush Rape Game. fully different from slavery. yes they took whites
You were and still are slaves to Arabs you delusinal curry

Arabs treated black slaves well actally just look up the morrocan black guard and the fatamid caliphates elite forces (they were black and treated better than the Turkish contingent) this only ended due to Saladin. Arabs didn’t give a fuck black slaves were treated pretty well for the most part doin low effort jobs like butler or warriors.

Arabs literally take the passports from pakis bengalis and other curries and make u lot work for years for free. U guys are literal slaves you delusional fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
You were and still are slaves to Arabs you delusinal curry
no. we are not.
Arabs treated black slaves well actally
yeah right. so getting castrated and then sold as slaves to guard Mena Harems is considered getting treated with respect.
Arabs literally take the passports from pakis bengalis and other curries and make u lot work for years for free.
they kicked out thousands radical muslims from south asia for creating ruckus. and also this is just capitalism. these men have nothing to give other than manual labour, which is very cheap and high in supply , so they get treated badly. simple economics.

TfVCRA.png

I know several somalis who resemble you like my cousins and shit

• +1
This is why I get happy whenever I see that king nigga post his propaganda. Everyone should be like that

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lol every single deathnic culture has jbw worship, dumb ass. This includes all of Africa

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali, LampPostPrime, Razeb and 1 other person
This is why I get happy whenever I see that king nigga post his propaganda. Everyone should be like that
Curries enjoy slavery they enjoy being slaves to Arabs and whites they cannot help it they are genetically predisposed to be slaves of cum and Arab men
no. we are not.

yeah right. so getting castrated and then sold as slaves to guard Mena Harems is considered getting treated with respect.

they kicked out thousands radical muslims from south asia for creating ruckus. and also this is just capitalism. these men have nothing to give other than manual labour, which is very cheap and high in supply , so they get treated badly. simple economics.
You are and were and still are slaves to Ahmed in the Middle East today everybody knows this there’s entire articles written on the topic produced monthly to highlight the plight of the curry to their Arab masters.

Castration? Well clearly it wasn’t as common as your making out as dna tests show their African ancestry comes from men and most Arabs have bbc male in their line 😉. Make of that what you will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
Lol every single deathnic culture has jbw worship, dumb ass. This includes all of Africa

Israelites (so-called Negroes) are the only culture that doesn’t worship Edomites (so-called White people) like y’all baboon looking Hamites (so-called Africans) do, especially Canaanites in west and central Africa.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim