Those are the people they look up to, those female ones
And that is unfortunately the beauty standard in the UK. Disgusting look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and try2beme
She gripping all on my balls I gotta move type shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Suns9999
We found a nigger lover
Cringe, aren't you brazilian? And let me guess you listen to Mozart instead of "nigger" music, right? Pfft.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Cringe, aren't you brazilian? And let me guess you listen to Mozart instead of "nigger" music, right? Pfft.
Typing like a redditor and loving niggers truly is iconic. Bold of u to assume i was insulting u its an observation

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Typing like a redditor and loving niggers truly is iconic. Bold of u to assume i was insulting u its an observation
Typing like a 4chan sfcel while being a mutt is so badass bro, what else did your white overlords teach you macaquinho?

And god forbid I listen to NT music without getting called a "nigger lover" by a neurotic closeted faggot like you for it, the projection is strong on this one lmao, just an observation tho don't take it personal this is a safe space.

Typing like a 4chan sfcel while being a mutt is so badass bro, what else did your white overlords teach you macaquinho?

And god forbid I listen to NT music without getting called a "nigger lover" by a neurotic closeted faggot like you for it, the projection is strong on this one lmao, just an observation tho don't take it personal this is a safe space.
Ok i was just making an impulsive comment based on ur pfp and knowing ur not black relax whiteboi

I dont type like a 4chan sfcel rofl

I dont type like a 4chan sfcel rofl
"We found a nigger lover"

Sounds definitely like something every well adjusted dude would say, and not just sfcel lunatics like gypsycrusader (y)

"We found a nigger lover"

Sounds definitely like something every well adjusted dude would say, and not just sfcel lunatics like gypsycrusader (y)
Its how we black people joke. Enjoy idolising them on the internet and totally missing out on our ironic banter. Ever heard of uncle ruckus

Those are the people they look up to, those female ones
Just be a better man than all those other people on Love Island and you shouldn't have a problem...:)

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Just be a better man than all those other people on Love Island and you shouldn't have a problem...:)
The men are chads and the women are botoxmaxxed beckies with occasional Stacylite +

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
The men are chads and the women are botoxmaxxed beckies with occasional Stacylite +
Well, do something good for your community or help a kid who's getting bullied if you want to mog them...