I'm so ugly that foids don't want to roll with me in bjj

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I asked one hot foid to roll, becouse we were only one left without partner, she said that she doesn't roll for some time. That's true that she wasn't rolling today and few workouts before but if i was a chad she would say oh yes i love to roll with you. Then she asked am i going to compete and do i had a break for holidays then we stoped tlaking. She flirts with to jacked dudes during workouts. Both are gl with good bodies one is aroung 6-6'1 other is shorter like 5'10 They both mog me to oblivion.

Workout btw was not that good, i had no energy to rool with dudes and push.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
they do coed bjj classes? wtf?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
FB IMG 1570605649292

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, fukmylyf and xit
I asked one hot foid to roll, becouse we were only one left without partner, she said that she doesn't roll for some time. That's true that she wasn't rolling today and few workouts before but if i was a chad she would say oh yes i love to roll with you. Then she asked am i going to compete and do i had a break for holidays then we stoped tlaking. She flirts with to jacked dudes during workouts. Both are gl with good bodies one is aroung 6-6'1 other is shorter like 5'10 They both mog me to oblivion.

Workout btw was not that good, i had no energy to rool with dudes and push.
Do you usually roll on your buddies dicks?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
men and women togetherin one class
yes. I live in 60k town and gym is not big. Also tbh foids need to train with man to be able to defend themselfes. Strong foid will dominate weaker ones by strenght and she won't make techincal progress. It's very important for self deffence. They need learn how to use techinque insted of power, becouse they will never overpower man
Do you usually roll on your buddies dicks?
no. Sometimes someone get hit in balls with knee. It can hurt.

Whats your PSL, are you in shape?

yes. I live in 60k town and gym is not big. Also tbh foids need to train with man to be able to defend themselfes. Strong foid will dominate weaker ones by strenght and she won't make techincal progress. It's very important for self deffence. They need learn how to use techinque insted of power, becouse they will never overpower man

no. Sometimes someone get hit in balls with knee. It can hurt.
if a foid wants self defence just buy a gun or mace

the idea that the average woman is going to be able to use "technique" to defend herself against the average man is retarded imo

why would they want to get physical with a subhuman?

would you want to with a deformed landwhale?

if a foid wants self defence just buy a gun or mace

the idea that the average woman is going to be able to use "technique" to defend herself against the average man is retarded imo
Why it's retarded? Even as dude to make progress in bjj you need to train with stronger or at least equal oponents to not use strengh and focus on techinque. This foid is quite strong for foid so she need to roll with dudes. She doesn't roll at all recently.

why would they want to get physical with a subhuman?

would you want to with a deformed landwhale?
To improve her grappling? Other foids roll with subhumans and manlets just as workout. If you're so ugly that foid don't even treat you as someone to practice skill (i'm blue belt so she could learn some) it's over. It's kind off weird becouse like year or so ago she was kind of flirty sometimem (yes foid in her 20s with 15-16yo). She touched my shoulder and smiled a lot. Propably she's just a slut that is horny all the time so she acts like that to every dude.

op you're just ugly bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek