I'm sorry for actual subhumans

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
There is some guys in my class,i'd legit consider one of them 2.5 and the other as 2 psl

One is balding with huge neurocranium and death of acne,i'm literally the only one who talks with him and he's depressed all the time even more than me

The other one isn't aware of his looks,he still thinks he couldn't get any girl because his "game" was too bad for girls or didn2t know how to act around women

People gets called subhuman here actually considered normal or above average irl,

People literally excludes this 2 guy,

For example whenever we go for smoking in breaks,other guys w me don't take them to elevator,they climb down stairs

Or when we go out,other guys w me don't call them too and its pretty sad situation tbh

Even they (subhumans) distract theirself from our group and starts hanging less w me,idk if they're reall aware of actual situation

Fuck this gay world,who made all these based on looks

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot, Arkantos, Uglybrazilian and 10 others
There is some guys in my class,i'd legit consider one of them 2.5 and the other as 2 psl

One is balding with huge neurocranium and death of acne,i'm literally the only one who talks with him and he's depressed all the time even more than me

The other one isn't aware of his looks,he still thinks he couldn't get any girl because his "game" was too bad for girls or didn2t know how to act around women

People gets called subhuman here actually considered normal or above average irl,

For example whenever we go for smoking in breaks,other guys w me don't take them to elevator,they climb down stairs

Or when we go out,other guys w me don't call them too and its pretty sad situation tbh

Even they (subhumans) distract theirself from our group and starts hanging less w me,idk if they're reall aware of actual situation

Didn’t read

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto
1 word : brutal

• +1
I’m actually subhuman ngl

• WTF

• So Sad
If you have a good skull you can ascend with surgerymaxxing.

If you don't, it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and inceletto
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 9699
Being unfixable subhuman hurts tbh
Yeah ngl it's hard
Even people on here who look average are technically like supermodels to truecels

rip :(O

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699

Well if these 2 subhumans were fkin funny I doubt they wouldn't fit in.

Ofc looks have a preponderant with the construction of one social persona, but it's not ALL ABOUT LOOKS WHEN IT COMES TO BROS.

I encountered tons of subhuman clever / nt / funny guys who weren't excluded when I was in High School / College.

• +1
Well if these 2 subhumans were fkin funny I doubt they wouldn't fit in.

Ofc looks have a preponderant with the construction of one social persona, but it's not ALL ABOUT LOOKS WHEN IT COMES TO BROS.

I encountered tons of subhuman clever / nt / funny guys who weren't excluded when I was in High School / College.
They buy our cigs so they stay with us

You're so kind op wow

• +1
You're so kind op wow

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
thats me. a subhuman failure.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Send me someone that really looks like you so i can decide if you're subhuman or not

No troll please
i will try but i dont actually know any one famous who isnt deformed who looks as bad as me.

• JFL
i will try but i dont actually know any one famous who isnt deformed who looks as bad as me.

Can relate, i'm not excluded because of my looks (at least i think so :( ) but probably cause i'm not NT

• +1
i exclude my self all the time im such an autist. i dont think it has too much to do with looks, but if you're subhuman its more likely you will be excluding yourself from social situations

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, MansNotHot and inceletto
i exclude my self all the time im such an autist. i dont think it has too much to do with looks, but if you're subhuman its more likely you will be excluding yourself from social situations
My friend literally excluded himself from us(2 psl)

We invite him but not in convincing way

for example they wait for me 5 mins,for him 30 second or sum

• +1
Reactions: justadude