I’m staring to think women age better than men

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
Most gl people remain gl throughout their whole life but gl men tend to become worse looking with very rare exceptions that got better looking (tom cruise, joe manganielo) and some that stayed around the same (jason momoa, brad pitt)

almost all slightly attractive young girls get their smv skyrocketed when they get older. Not only that but Ive seen so many cases of plain boring non attractive or even ugly young girls getting silicone tits implant, lips and ass fillers and with older age turn into bimbos amd basically have access to whatever man they want.

Just look at how many young men have a fantasy of fucking a milf. I'd say where I live around 30%-40% of older women past 35 are still very fuckable.

Girls don't have a fantasy of fucking older men unless top 1% aging genetics.

Its like the RTT (roided-tan-tatts) some incels do out of desperation with the exception that it rarely ascends incels, they turn into a joke and also ruin their health to even have a chance.

Basically all beckies and stacies turn into milfs and never lose smv except if they fuck up while allmost all men descend or stay the same even chads and their smv becomes 0.

And now that we're leaving the patriarchic era it will get even worse (young girls are already disgusted by 99% of old men despite seemingly liking the howle "daddy" role etc).

There are Two biggest copes out there:

there aren't many Chads and it's mostly avergae guys who get action
WRONG, there is a LOT of guys who are 17-24 who are Chads ( if your definition of a chad is a mm guy then your chad definition is worthless when we are talking about irl chads)
Of coarse when you pass 30 everyone starts looking like shit, and that's where the second cope comes that "men age like fine wine", no they don't, they age like shit for the vast majority of them.

The only ones I believe who can age well is your average psl user who have all the knowledge of the world when it comes to this type of stuff but the question is, do they have the willingness and discipline to make what’s necessary to age well?

@eduardkoopman @AscendingHero @Kingkellz @Chadlite Rutherford

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deepraj7, Kingkellz and 1 other person
because women generally don't work hard and stress themselves. men need to work hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, antiantifa, AcneScars and 6 others
What does an irl chad look like to you? Post a pic.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Most gl people remain gl throughout their whole life but gl men tend to become worse looking with very rare exceptions that got better looking (tom cruise, joe manganielo) and some that stayed around the same (jason momoa, brad pitt)

almost all slightly attractive young girls get their smv skyrocketed when they get older. Not only that but Ive seen so many cases of plain boring non attractive or even ugly young girls getting silicone tits implant, lips and ass fillers and with older age turn into bimbos amd basically have access to whatever man they want.

Just look at how many young men have a fantasy of fucking a milf. I'd say where I live around 30%-40% of older women past 35 are still very fuckable.

Girls don't have a fantasy of fucking older men unless top 1% aging genetics.

Its like the RTT (roided-tan-tatts) some incels do out of desperation with the exception that it rarely ascends incels, they turn into a joke and also ruin their health to even have a chance.

Basically all beckies and stacies turn into milfs and never lose smv except if they fuck up while allmost all men descend or stay the same even chads and their smv becomes 0.

And now that we're leaving the patriarchic era it will get even worse (young girls are already disgusted by 99% of old men despite seemingly liking the howle "daddy" role etc).

There are Two biggest copes out there:

there aren't many Chads and it's mostly avergae guys who get action
WRONG, there is a LOT of guys who are 17-24 who are Chads ( if your definition of a chad is a mm guy then your chad definition is worthless when we are talking about irl chads)
Of coarse when you pass 30 everyone starts looking like shit, and that's where the second cope comes that "men age like fine wine", no they don't, they age like shit for the vast majority of them.

The only ones I believe who can age well is your average psl user who have all the knowledge of the world when it comes to this type of stuff but the question is, do they have the willingness and discipline to make what’s necessary to age well?

@eduardkoopman @AscendingHero @Kingkellz @Chadlite Rutherford

Kinda cope thread in fact from what i've seen women age worse, the reason why males are so obessed with teen agers is cause of youth by 30 most women lose it this phenomina is known as the wall however this applies equally to males and females it's just that most people don't wanna put in effort to retain youth

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 9670
At least she’s honest. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and ifyouwannabemylover
Generally, women may age a little bit better.

WHY?
1. Women don't go bald (generally), so no balcels.
2. Because women put in WAY more skincare efforts + can makeup fraud skin a bit

Do you know. that men can actually have better skin (for aging) than women?
As a man that puts in effort, you should be able to skin MOGG women, with age.

Collagen

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 9670, the next o'pry and 3 others
Women (especially white) women have always aged well compared to men and they retain sex appeal till a very old age. Ofc women don't have to stress a lot like us males. Women ageing like milk is a meme. It is most men who age like milk instead.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, klamus, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
I agree

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
hair is life

just lol
women age like shit because all of their beauty standards revolve around youthful looks while men's beauty standards in general is based on masculinity, the older you get (aging well) the more masculine you get

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Germania and Deleted member 2729
just lol
women age like shit because all of their beauty standards revolve around youthful looks while men's beauty standards in general is based on masculinity, the older you get (aging well) the more masculine you get
But how many men stay good-looking after 30?

I think both men and women descend hard after 30, but women less so, because men get fat and bald.

• +1

I think both men and women descend hard after 30, but women less so, because men get fat and bald.
ofcourse the average failed normie us looksmaxxers know this and can capitalize on being more masculine getting better bones better collagen keep our hair etc WE WILL WIN THE AGE BATTLE AGAINS WOMEN

• Love it
Reactions: 189, the next o'pry and AlexAP
Usually with this site standards a high tier normie with a good height is an irl chad

Generally, women may age a little bit better.

WHY?
1. Women don't go bald (generally), so no balcels.
2. Because women put in WAY more skincare efforts + can makeup fraud skin a bit

Do you know. that men can actually have better skin (for aging) than women?
As a man that puts in effort, you should be able to skin MOGG women, with age.

View attachment 1119195
I agree with you a men have a potential to age better than women but the question here is, how many men put the effort? Meanwhile your average female its been looksmaxxing since a young age and definitely tends to look better than the average men, that’s why i said the average psl user can mog hard cause they have the knowledge.

ofcourse the average failed normie us looksmaxxers know this and can capitalize on being more masculine getting better bones better collagen keep our hair etc WE WILL WIN THE AGE BATTLE AGAINS WOMEN
Exactly, the average men won’t put the effort, that’s why the average psler can mog hard.

• +1
Reactions: 189
Men with hair into their late lives age better than women by a large margin like giga mog back to andromeda. It all depends on hair though.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Exactly, the average men won’t put the effort, that’s why the average psler can mog hard.
Yes, every PSLer should easily mog hard in their 30s if they put the minimum amount of effort (staying lean, keeping hair, skincare regime).

• +1
Reactions: 189
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 13197
that's because women use makeup and it distorts the view a bit , even with simple foundation women can fraud collagen levels. Also makeup ingredients have some spf 15 and over sun protection so anti aging is somewhat of a byproduct( minus the ones who do tanning beds).

For men after 30 its mostly hair loss prevention , maintaing collagen/elastin levels and not getting fat, also trt if you test drops. Bone resorption starts later in life probably... But hair loss alone is a culprit why men look like shit in their 30ties tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
that's because women use makeup and it distorts the view a bit , even with simple foundation women can fraud collagen levels. Also makeup ingredients have some spf 15 and over sun protection so anti aging is somewhat of a byproduct( minus the ones who do tanning beds).

For men after 30 its mostly hair loss prevention , maintaing collagen/elastin levels and not getting fat, also trt if you test drops. Bone resorption starts later in life probably... But hair loss alone is a culprit why men look like shit in their 30ties tbh
Yep many of these women they put out there in their 50s to brag about look way older without makeup and don't come anywhere close to men that held their looks at that age. And like you say balding destroys many men.

If a man doesn't go bald and takes care of himself he will usually look younger than a woman of the same age most times - at least without the makeup hiding major flaws on the woman.

Men are outside all day working, while women stay inside

THIS.

I suggest you read some of my threads where I've said this over and over. MEN DO NOT AGE BETTER THAN WOMEN.

MILFS ARE LUSTING AFTER LITERAL TEENAGERS.

ALLOW ME TO REPEAT THAT: HOT 15 YEAR OLD BOYS HAVE HIGHER SMV THAN AVERAGE NORMIE ADULT.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THE AGE COPE TBH.

• +1
they definitely do

Usually with this site standards a high tier normie with a good height is an irl chad

I agree with you a men have a potential to age better than women but the question here is, how many men put the effort? Meanwhile your average female its been looksmaxxing since a young age and definitely tends to look better than the average men, that’s why i said the average psl user can mog hard cause they have the knowledge.

That's a chad to you? Jesus christ he looks beta as fuck.

THIS.

I suggest you read some of my threads where I've said this over and over. MEN DO NOT AGE BETTER THAN WOMEN.

MILFS ARE LUSTING AFTER LITERAL TEENAGERS.

ALLOW ME TO REPEAT THAT: HOT 15 YEAR OLD BOYS HAVE HIGHER SMV THAN AVERAGE NORMIE ADULT.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THE AGE COPE TBH.
@disillusioned based as always
That's a chad to you? Jesus christ he looks beta as fuck.
I mean, he has a good height and average face remember average men is ugly as fuck too (with this forum standards I’ve seen only 2 chads in my whole life)

Tell that to this guy
( he is 60)
and looks damn good ( no homo)

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread

Back