I'm starting to like this forum

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Some time ago made a thread saying that the environment here is utter trash, and that I was here only because I got banned on lookism... now, after getting banned a second time from lookism, and that time with a bunch of other people, it kinda seems like lookism got worse, and I'm starting to get more familiar with you people so this forum is getting better in my perspective

So yeah, that time might not totally abandon this forum, gonna try interacting with you guys more often

Bloomer wholesomeposting.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Beetlejuice, xefo and 3 others
Some time ago made a thread saying that the environment here is utter trash, and that I was here only because I got banned on lookism... now, after getting banned a second time from lookism, and that time with a bunch of other people, it kinda seems like lookism got worse, and I'm starting to get more familiar with you people so this forum is getting better in my perspective

So yeah, that time might not totally abandon this forum, gonna try interacting with you guys more often

Bloomer wholesomeposting.
We may have to do a gay test on you. This post seems a little suspicious.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, RODEBLUR and Bvnny.
Kinsey Test or death

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
you are trapped here now subhuman

you will rack up 5000 hours here now in a year

you wjll check this site when you are at work, wirh friends, in the club, in the toilet

psl lives in your subhuman skull rent free now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., n0rthface, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others

you wjll check this site when you are at work, wirh friends, in the club, in the toilet

Already lived when I rotted on lookism, have more than 10k posts there

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Already lived when I rotted on lookism, have more than 10k posts there
i check this site in the club

i am an addicted subhuman rat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others

he was already a lookism power user

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
The only reason lookism fell off is cause the good posters that carried it got banned or left. You, me, Se55, Fade, Denod, ImnewIdontunderstand, Conspiracy, Emiliano are people that kept the forum alive and were popular users. Out of that whole list more than half have been banned or left the forum. I had a reputation as a forum Chad and bully on there but on here I’m a nobody that can start fresh. I’m gonna stay out of beefs and solely focus on looksmaxxing, although I don’t plan on being even 20% as active on here as I was on lookism. This forum is dead compared to lookism let’s not kid ourselves. That’s also the reason why you had multiple of those users advertising looksmax.org on there while nobody here advertises lookism.

What's the difference between Lookism and this forum?

What's the difference between Lookism and this forum?
Lookism has more shitpost and is more active than this forum

+ The userbase is quite different

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 14610
INSENTIENT BRAZILIAN SHITSKIN!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 1617