I'm sub chad Lite but IRL pretty decent/GL- how do i convert pulls to slays

S

SUBCHADLITE

Iron
Every time I go out and try and pull (act on IOIs and be low inhib) I do BUT I can't convert to slays. Im 21, and only have 6 slays and want a lot more. I don't know what to do though, for example at house party i went to on saturday i was fucked on vodka, and decided to take coke which obviously lowers inhibitions and managed to pull a really fit girl- BUT she wouldn't take me back to her house (said later when i asked). Also i acted beta kept complimenting her etc, but whats the best way to slay when already pulled? The consensus from girls is i am 'quite fit' so probably PSL 5.5 level maybe? I'm currently inhibition maxxing and gymcelling (skincelling too) but i just dont know how to SLAY from pulls.

What do you mean? Pulling means getting the girl to ur/her place.

What do you mean? Pulling means getting the girl to ur/her place.
As in I can make out with girls with relative ease, at clubs/ parties as just act on IOIs if feeling low inhib, but i really struggle to escalate past that, and dont know how to best approach it

As in I can make out with girls with relative ease, at clubs/ parties as just act on IOIs if feeling low inhib, but i really struggle to escalate past that, and dont know how to best approach it
"let's go to my place" if they say no they're not sexually attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
pics? You are most likely less than 5.5 psl since many people overestimate themselves.

"let's go to my place" if they say no they're not sexually attracted to you.
i don't have a place though lol, live with parents- should i say it to test waters anyway?

just a heads up: you’re not slaying anything on coke and every girl us aware of that if you’re in a social circle that takes drugs

pics? You are most likely less than 5.5 psl since many people overestimate themselves.
ive met PSLers before im 100% above avg but sub chad lite. IRL get comments on looks quite often. I'd have thought im pretty good if can pull but if can't bang maybe something is off, like too skinnycel
just a heads up: you’re not slaying anything on coke and every girl us aware of that if you’re in a social circle that takes drugs
only like third time ive ever taken, just made have insane clarity when smashed tbh

Last edited:
i don't have a place though lol, live with parents- should i say it to test waters anyway?
Just bring her to ur parents place fuck it dude. That's what I did once just got to be sneaky.

Just bring her to ur parents place fuck it dude. That's what I did once just got to be sneaky.
not a chance lol id get caught. I really need my own place as its awkward asking to go to girls. What do you advise though in terms of escalation from pulling?

Anything above 4.5 is technically Chad-lite, so you are already Chad-lite if you claim to be 5.5/10.

Anything above 4.5 is technically Chad-lite, so you are already Chad-lite if you claim to be 5.5/10.
I'm pretty sure it be like anything above 6 is chadlite, anything slightly above 4.5 is normie tier in looks.

Lol show us ur face you humbleragger

What's chad

7+/10.

I'm pretty sure it be like anything above 6 is chadlite, anything slightly above 4.5 is normie tier in looks.

I don't differentiate between Chad-lites and high-tier normies, they're the same. The ones that come very close to being Chads except for a minor flaw that PSL users wouldn't, I consider them near-Chads.

It's over for SubChadLitecels.