im such a loser (dont read it may break your heart)

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
ive rotted my youth, my prime and my 20s on pc in dark room

my oneitis now fucks some guy with good job (i dont have job but i told her i have a bad one, lol, to not get disqualified)

her long legs her crazy personality and its all his

her body was crazy and persona too she was my height and im 190cm

WHY im loser :|

I feel you
sounds like a girl you won’t forget anytime soon
(yeah not too uplifting ik)

Its not over my man, dont give up!

Start lifting!

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you look like virgin. why giving advices when cant help yourself?
Welp, I tried to help you but you just have the defeatist mentality. Im not even gonna help you until you fix yourself up mentally, then we can work on other aspects.

Good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Nibba and Future Arablite
Welp, I tried to help you but you just have the defeatist mentality. Im not even gonna help you until you fix yourself up mentally, then we can work on other aspects.

Good luck bro.
im 25 u r 15. go rope fgt

im 25 u r 15. go rope fgt
Im 18, ur 25 and still more immature than me.Pretty sad tbh and Im not even gonna argue with you because Im very NT and nice

I wish you best of luck

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Nibba
Im 18, ur 25 and still more immature than me.Pretty sad tbh and Im not even gonna argue with you because Im very NT and nice

I wish you best of luck

your mom very nice too

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
OP I regret to inform you you're legally qualified for euthanasia, with health insurance covering its entire cost.

• +1
I had the pleasure of meeting both your moms last night, they were wonderful people, and had wonderful holes.:feelsohh:
If your in slovenia why didnt you visit me

I hate to be a dick but quit being a loser and improve yourself otherwise things will never change. If you can make yourself the best version of you: gymmaxxed, working a stable job even if it’s shitty, having good hobbies etc to the point where you can appreciate and value yourself then others begin to to the same. Because why should she give a shit about you if you don’t give a shit about yourself? Buddy I’ve been there all these years wasted on gaming and being locked in my room but so what? You can’t change the past so quit worrying about it. Doesn’t matter who your oneitis is they’re all the same and you can either LDAR or make a change and be one of the guys banging someone else’s oneitis. Even that you’ll probably find unfulfilling and want a LTR. PM me bro

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, FatmanO and mybrainabusesme
I hate to be a dick but quit being a loser and improve yourself otherwise things will never change. If you can make yourself the best version of you: gymmaxxed, working a stable job even if it’s shitty, having good hobbies etc to the point where you can appreciate and value yourself then others begin to to the same. Because why should she give a shit about you if you don’t give a shit about yourself? Buddy I’ve been there all these years wasted on gaming and being locked in my room but so what? You can’t change the past so quit worrying about it. Doesn’t matter who your oneitis is they’re all the same and you can either LDAR or make a change and be one of the guys banging someone else’s oneitis. Even that you’ll probably find unfulfilling and want a LTR. PM me bro

wtf LDAR and LARP mean?

Ive been to the US twice, its nice
Depends on what state you go to. The state I live in is one of the left wing liberal ones so you can expect to deal with plenty of that. Which state(s) did you go to?

Depends on what state you go to. The state I live in is one of the left wing liberal ones so you can expect to deal with plenty of that. Which state(s) did you go to?
Ohio, California, Florida :D etc

Get on grindr bro

Ohio, California, Florida :D etc
Never been to those but I think the cities in Florida are pretty ghetto. Would not visit. California is hipster central and I don't know much about Ohio.

@Nibba @battlefieldincel @mojopin Give him some insight if you want, he is beyond my salvation
Just ignore him. He is mentally ill

• +1
Just ignore him. He is mentally ill

come on bro you werent visiting forum for this long then u come back and this is first thing u say? no bueno

come on bro you werent visiting forum for this long then u come back and this is first thing u say? no bueno
I was banned homie. I mean I've given u advice before but we would need to see your face and body

I was banned homie. I mean I've given u advice before but we would need to see your face and body

my mind is ruined tbh body face aint bad

• +1