I’m talking to an Indian and an asian girl rn

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Bcz all the attractive white girls are talking to white chads so above avg white guys are left with ethnic bitches

jbw even tho I don’t try bcz I don’t find ethnics very attractive

They’re both hot for their race tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Gaia262 and Copeful
Asian women don't count as a lay if you are white

Tbh only white Arab and Latina women count as lays the rest are cope tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, Flowey, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Looking for who asked

C8482425 BCA6 4E48 B616 FA3D034AB8A7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, 5'8manlet, Chadelite and 5 others
Asian women don't count as a lay if you are white

Tbh only white Arab and Latina women count as lays the rest are cope tbh
I have brown eyes tho

Nibba it's jbw if ur white
St. Black ops 2 cel can get a noodle gf or a black one
Well ethnics are majority of the world

there are barely any Arab or latinas here. I’ve slayed white girls but they aren’t as easy as ethnics that’s why I’m looksmaxing and ntmaxxing (white girls care about status too)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Another shit thread by an autist. If you had more than 5 friends, you'd realize there are plenty of attractive white women dating average or even ugly men, many of whom are not white. I have a huge social circle and I see this all the time.

But then again, you're probably a racist cuck, so there's no hope for you. Stick to chicks that probably only like you for your race.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Copeful
Another shit thread by an autist. If you had more than 5 friends, you'd realize there are plenty of attractive white women dating average or even ugly men, many of whom are not white. I have a huge social circle and I see this all the time.

But then again, you're probably a racist cuck, so there's no hope for you. Stick to chicks that probably only like you for your race.
Motherfucker I never denied that
I slayed attractive white chicks in college, kinda hard to meet now that I’m done with college and downtown is pretty dead and ethnic girls are just easy, white girls out there are even rejecting giga chads like amnesia

Indeed bro curries slay

Motherfucker I never denied that
I slayed attractive white chicks in college, kinda hard to meet now that I’m done with college and downtown is pretty dead and ethnic girls are just easy, white girls out there are even rejecting giga chads like amnesia

Like I said, I have so many white girls on my instagram who I regularly see date average with some below average looking men, often men who are non white. You'd probably rope if you saw some of these men compared to the girls they're dating. You are making excuses either due to effort, you give off a weird vibe, or you look significantly worse to a point where you've lost your touch. Have some pride and man up. P.S. Amnesia is an autist, and getting good looking girls very easily on Tinder is difficult even for chads unless true male model level. Even some of the pictures of the girls he's posted aren't really that hot.

Like I said, I have so many white girls on my instagram who I regularly see date average with some below average looking men, often men who are non white. You'd probably rope if you saw some of these men compared to the girls they're dating. You are making excuses either due to effort, you give off a weird vibe, or you look significantly worse to a point where you've lost your touch. Have some pride and man up. P.S. Amnesia is an autist, and getting good looking girls very easily on Tinder is difficult even for chads unless true male model level. Even some of the pictures of the girls he's posted aren't really that hot.
That’s why I said white girls care about status, they want an extrovert and giga nt guy even if he’s average.
Ethnic girls don’t give a fuck about being nt, so they’re easier

That’s why I said white girls care about status, they want an extrovert and giga nt guy even if he’s average.
Ethnic girls don’t give a fuck about being nt, so they’re easier
This isn't true for every girl, but as a general trend, I agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580