im the least salvagable white on this forum

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
IMG 3346

even with tax payer funded welfare bimax and rhinoplasty i would still need 50k+ more worth of cosmetic surgery to be considered ltn it's beyond over i pray my nerve study shows where i have compresson so i can go back to playing games 16 hours a day

there's no surgery to fix my clinically recessed downgrown face schery6 mogged me brutality none of u can ever tell me to get a job you would rope 10x over in my position also this hair cut i will never go to a barber i did it myself idc about my hair i went to jc looking like this it means nothing cus i am beyond saving. ggs i look bloated despite being 135lbs jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and ReinerGeist1
btw thats chocolate around my lips

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 18544, Deleted member 31944 and 2 others
18879.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Why don't you geomax to Africa or south east asia ? You'll legit be a htn over there .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, ReinerGeist1 and Deleted member 18879
Why don't you geomax to Africa or south east asia ? You'll legit be a htn over there .
id get rejected by even femcel noodles

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, 5.5psl and Deleted member 18879
View attachment 2306654
even with tax payer funded welfare bimax and rhinoplasty i would still need 50k+ more worth of cosmetic surgery to be considered ltn it's beyond over i pray my nerve study shows where i have compresson so i can go back to playing games 16 hours a day

there's no surgery to fix my clinically recessed downgrown face schery6 mogged me brutality none of u can ever tell me to get a job you would rope 10x over in my position also this hair cut i will never go to a barber i did it myself idc about my hair i went to jc looking like this it means nothing cus i am beyond saving. ggs i look bloated despite being 135lbs jfl
post side profile

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 18879
u aint that bad. get a nice haircut like curtains/side parting

maybe wider jaw a little with chewing/filler

or just seamaxx youd slay

• JFL
u aint that bad. get a nice haircut like curtains/side parting

maybe wider jaw a little with chewing/filler

or just seamaxx youd slay
no he wouldnt lmfao he looks like adam lanza

• +1
  • JFL
U can run jbw and get an asian stacey in thailand

• JFL
people at my looks level with hand atrophy should receive a state pension for life. they do it in scandinavian countries, netherlands and some other EU ones

Do you mog him?

• JFL
There's a lot of sadness in your eyes, similar to me.

• JFL
You're LTN already However

• +1
Aryan mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 18879
i have condylar hyperplasia

View attachment 2306654

U mog me