I'm tired of all the misogyn in this website the future is female

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
As a male feminist i wont allow this site to keep attacking women without speaking my mind, thats what my feminist mom taught me to do and thats defend her honor.

Yeah, alot of women are shitty, but its the same with guys. muh women check out chads when shes in a ltr with me, you check out hot women as well and fantasize about fucking them like women do to slayers

You incels act like if males are perfect humans, and have 0 flaws.

Males have alot of flaws

Men are quick to cheat easily, selfish, very violent and resort to violence easily. the biggest wars in human history was started by men.

Women are the best leaders and bosses.
Women have more empathy and less likely to abandon their children compare to men.

Its simple really, women are superior to men in literally every category. I cant wait until females take over this world and improve it .

Men were holding it back with patriarchy for thousands of years.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14978 and 16 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and Deleted member 14848

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14867, MissLexotan6MG and 4 others
The future is female kings!

• Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible
@Haven You see why we like to fuck men like this in the ass? usually what happens if not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 275
Men and women are both flawed.

But us looksmaxxers are no ordinary men, we are enlightened sjgma males amongst sheep

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, GermanLooksmaxer, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
@Haven You see why we like to fuck men like this in the ass? usually what happens if not.
I dont understand fags tbh why would you fuck a man when this exist 8F87D287 4D51 4FB4 900C 5AA068CF1C0B

• Love it
Reactions: Pythagoras
As a male feminist i wont allow this site to keep attacking women without speaking my mind, thats what my feminist mom taught me to do and thats defend her honor.

Yeah, alot of women are shitty, but its the same with guys. muh women check out chads when shes in a ltr with me, you check out hot women as well and fantasize about fucking them like women do to slayers

You incels act like if males are perfect humans, and have 0 flaws.

Males have alot of flaws

Men are quick to cheat easily, selfish, very violent and resort to violence easily. the biggest wars in human history was started by men.

Women are the best leaders and bosses.
Women have more empathy and less likely to abandon their children compare to men.

Its simple really, women are superior to men in literally every category. I cant wait until females take over this world and improve it .

Men were holding it back with patriarchy for thousands of years.
You are litteraly a retarded if you beileve this

• +1
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer
It's not for joy, it's to teach manners. ofc i like those asses :owo:
Greeks like boobs more or ass more i think turkic people prefers ass tbh

• +1
Greeks like boobs more or ass more i think turkic people prefers ass tbh
Most people in the world prefer ass bro, I prefer boobs tbh. most women have a nice ass, not many have nice boobs.

• +1
Reactions: Haven
  • +1
Reactions: Haven
mog me. women today prefer prettyboys over masc ogres
Idk i am a prettyboy or masc i have very masc traits but i dont look alike hairy or something like this Indir 7

• +1
When women see you on the street at night :feelswhy:
Womens are not going street at night too much i think in turkey but you would look alike a anatolian rapist to greek girls

• JFL
Womens are not going street at night too much i think in turkey but you would look alike a anatolian rapist to greek girls
What do you think of your prime minister? or dictator whatever.

i agree but no Noah no care
Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753, Haven and Slothcel
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753
Terracope
@GripMaxxing

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Personally both are flawed, it’s the concept of looking thru our flaws and mishaps we need to work together to continue the species. Both women and men don’t take accountability and are entitled these days which is why we must select the best people for ourselves and always work on being the best version of ourselves as well. United we stand divided we fall. That’s what the elites hate for us to do that we need to do

• Love it
Tell them sis
:rolleyes:

• Love it