I’m tired of the disrespect

D

Deleted member 12688

Listen faggot @TraumatisedOgre

You wanted to make peaces and act all friendly when i was roasting you. But recently i’ve noticed when i put thought, intelligence, and brilliance into posting a comment on one of your subhuman threads , you completely ignore it as if you weren’t begging me for mercy and trying to be friends just a bit ago!

You better start watching your attitude little nigga, or i will eviscerate and expose you and your subhuman face you fucking gook khhv rotting manlet son of a bitch, stop saying you pass as white because even Martin luther king looks whiter than your gook ass. Who the fuck do you think you are???? I’m not off coke

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @eyelidcel @gamma @goat2x @Jagged0 @realklay11 @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @RoBobaFett999

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Copeful, Deleted member 10615 and 13 others
He claims to be white and good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 2403
@TraumatisedOgre can you suck his cuck or something? i don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
clairo-00.jpg

Clairo:soy:

Bitch looks like a female Eric Cartman turned real and all grown up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haven, Deleted member 14455, Arcturus and 1 other person
clairo-00.jpg

Clairo:soy:

Bitch looks like a female Eric Cartman turned real and all grown up
The girl that used to block the view of my crush in class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and eyelidcel
The girl that used to block the view of my crush in class
bitch has enough space in her orbits for every planet in the solar system. unhealthy looking bitch i'm surprised her eyes aren't falling out the sockets right now.
Xgiz.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 14455
Listen faggot @TraumatisedOgre

You wanted to make peaces and act all friendly when i was roasting you. But recently i’ve noticed when i put thought, intelligence, and brilliance into posting a comment on one of your subhuman threads , you completely ignore it as if you weren’t begging me for mercy and trying to be friends just a bit ago!

You better start watching your attitude little nigga, or i will eviscerate and expose you and your subhuman face you fucking gook khhv rotting manlet son of a bitch, stop saying you pass as white because even Martin luther king looks whiter than your gook ass. Who the fuck do you think you are???? I’m not off coke

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @eyelidcel @gamma @goat2x @Jagged0 @realklay11 @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @RoBobaFett999

Plz do it, Eviscerations are literally the only best part of this forum anymore tbh tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and gamma
Not surprised he's the biggest LARPer on this forum

• +1
Tbh I’m still salty ogre got .org famous off coping my exact posting style and female avi he only started doing it when I did

• +1
He claims to be white and good looking
Every single person claims to be white for some reason

I have Baltic genes and they are considered subhuman but I embrace it and find pride in there history and I would do the very same thing if I was a curry or Asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, eyelidcel, gamma and 2 others