I'm ugly?

I already have all my noobie gains. Been lifting for 3 years and started off at 170 lbs and now am 215 lbs. Problem is that I need to be like 250 lbs to have Dolph Lundgren's physique and also very lean which is impossible natty.

View attachment 1425407
You don't need to be more muscular, with the physique you have now, you should be good enough, getting bigger wouldn't turn you into a Chad, it would help, but it wouldn't fix all your problems.

If you struggle with online dating, it's either because you don't show off your muscles, or you do it in a douchey way.
Don't take selfies, don't take pictures in a bathroom, and try to make your pictures interesting by standing out from the rest.

Having female friends in your pictures helps a lot, or just having some male friends is ok too and definitely way better than being alone in every picture.

Of course, for some guys, no matter how good their pictures are, they will still struggle with women, but in your case, you should be getting a lot of success, if you're not, it's because your pictures suck. In my case, just fixing my pictures has given me a lot of matches but not a lot of responses in messages because like a moron, I followed a template that I found online instead of trying to be genuine, and I didn't try it for a long enough period of time.

Also, if you really struggle to take good pictures or you don't have any friends, then you should go out to a bar or a club in the real world and try your luck there by talking to women. If you're tall and you're muscular, you will mog most of the guys there, as long as you show off your muscles by wearing clothes that fit you well and as long as you actually approach women and talk to them.

If I'm not mistaken, you once told me that you tried approaching girls during the day and they saw you as a creep, but that is because day game doesn't really work most of the time, unless the woman shows that she is already interested. If you go out often at night to bars and clubs, you will have way more opportunities than if you just try to talk to women during the day.

The reason why I don't do it myself is because I live very far from the bars and the clubs and it would be very difficult for me to find parking in the middle of the city, so I would need to take public transportation, from somewhere and leave my car there for a long time. In total, I would need around 1 hour just to get to the city, and from there I would have to find the right bar and my other problem is that I don't have much money to spend like that, so I need to wait until I find a job.

The more that I think about it, the more I am starting to realize that even if I was looksmaxxed, I might still struggle with online dating while right now, I could have some success if I went out to a bar in the city. So that is what I am going to attempt before the end of 2021, before the government tries to create another quarantine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You don't need to be more muscular, with the physique you have now, you should be good enough, getting bigger wouldn't turn you into a Chad, it would help, but it wouldn't fix all your problems.

If you struggle with online dating, it's either because you don't show off your muscles, or you do it in a douchey way.
Don't take selfies, don't take pictures in a bathroom, and try to make your pictures interesting by standing out from the rest.

Having female friends in your pictures helps a lot, or just having some male friends is ok too and definitely way better than being alone in every picture.

Of course, for some guys, no matter how good their pictures are, they will still struggle with women, but in your case, you should be getting a lot of success, if you're not, it's because your pictures suck. In my case, just fixing my pictures has given me a lot of matches but not a lot of responses in messages because like a moron, I followed a template that I found online instead of trying to be genuine, and I didn't try it for a long enough period of time.

Also, if you really struggle to take good pictures or you don't have any friends, then you should go out to a bar or a club in the real world and try your luck there by talking to women. If you're tall and you're muscular, you will mog most of the guys there, as long as you show off your muscles by wearing clothes that fit you well and as long as you actually approach women and talk to them.

If I'm not mistaken, you once told me that you tried approaching girls during the day and they saw you as a creep, but that is because day game doesn't really work most of the time, unless the woman shows that she is already interested. If you go out often at night to bars and clubs, you will have way more opportunities than if you just try to talk to women during the day.

The reason why I don't do it myself is because I live very far from the bars and the clubs and it would be very difficult for me to find parking in the middle of the city, so I would need to take public transportation, from somewhere and leave my car there for a long time. In total, I would need around 1 hour just to get to the city, and from there I would have to find the right bar and my other problem is that I don't have much money to spend like that, so I need to wait until I find a job.

The more that I think about it, the more I am starting to realize that even if I was looksmaxxed, I might still struggle with online dating while right now, I could have some success if I went out to a bar in the city. So that is what I am going to attempt before the end of 2021, before the government tries to create another quarantine.

Problem is that I'm not lean, more built like an football player with a decent amount of blubber on my body and face. Think something like this, but not as big:

505b5cb66bb3f72420000008

I could cut and bulk and shit, but would take 2 years, which I don't have since I'm 22 and don't have much time left. Which is why I want to take steroids.

What is wrong with this guys face. Individual features seem fine but final result looks uncanny af

Problem is that I'm not lean, more built like an football player with a decent amount of blubber on my body and face. Think something like this, but not as big:

View attachment 1425437

I could cut and bulk and shit, but would take 2 years, which I don't have since I'm 22 and don't have much time left. Which is why I want to take steroids.
No, if you already have built as much muscle mass as you claim, you should only cut. You don't need to be shredded, just aim for a 32 inch waist, and forget about the weight on the scale.

Then, if you want to build more muscle, you should do so while maintaining your weight, and that will prevent you from getting too fat.

To cut simply use a 20-25% caloric deficit to your TDEE and you will lose around 5 lbs of fat per month and you will get lean in the process. Unless people tell you that you're fat, you should still be able to go out and get laid, while you're losing weight.
To maintain your muscle mass on a cut, simply try to maintain your strength as much as possible and don't use a deficit that is too big (like 50% or more), limit yourself to a 20-25% deficit, and you won't lose much muscle, and you will look amazing.

As of right now, I am at the beginner level, and I am maintaining my weight of 193 lbs while gaining muscle, so I am losing fat and building muscle at the same time, to get from a 36 inch waist to a 32 inch waist while getting stronger. And then, when I reach my goal, I will simply maintain my 32 inch waist while getting more muscular. It is very doable as long as you are not too skinny when you do this, you can be lean, but not shredded to the bone.

To the retards saying mentalcels don't exist, i present you : @badg96