Im very close to suicide

Yeah, in my home country (chechnya) we have very low suicide rates if any at all, simply bc we are raised with pride there and the people are VERY close, looking out for each other and giving love. **Beautiful country btw
Prolly gonna be the first suicide in my whole bloodline
Dont do it.
Ive been exactly where you are, even worse maybe. Its 100% 10000% not worth it. I am my happiest every single day of my life and Im so happy I didnt go through with it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Falcon_Flam and depressionmaxxing
Dont do it.
Ive been exactly where you are, even worse maybe. Its 100% 10000% not worth it. I am my happiest every single day of my life and Im so happy I didnt go through with it.
Thanks i miss it now.
What changed that made you so happy? I have moods swings so i feel happy too sometimes but it doesn‘t last, it‘s like an elite cope my brain developed

• Love it
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
What changed that made you so happy?
Honestly I cant put my finger on it.
Looking ahead (to Highlights of your day or events), silly but I used to look forward to strawberry milk everyday. Human connection (Even the forum, family) I started saying "drive safe" "I love you" everyday to my family . It was a gradual change, mentally I just got happier, calmer, and better as a person really.

Honestly I cant put my finger on it.
Looking ahead (to Highlights of your day or events), Human connection (Even the forum, family). It was a gradual change, mentally I just got happier, calmer, and better as a person really.
Seems like you accepted it and moved forward. It‘s a good thing to do, i tried it and failed. Well maybe things will get better in the future as i age

Seems like you accepted it and moved forward. It‘s a good thing to do, i tried it and failed. Well maybe things will get better in the future as i age
I pray that you find what makes you happy. I loved this conversation, I love this forum, you all are the reason im here today.
Screenshot 2024 09 11 at 95330 PM
Screenshot 2024 09 11 at 95401 PM

• Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Don't do it bhai. This life is a test, just be patient and you'll get your 72 houris at some point 🙏🏽

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing