Imagine asking your girl for sex

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Niggas are begging their GF for sex n kisses. They’re begging for her touch. Wtf bro? Type of low T garbage is this

take what’s yours. Be a barbarian. Kiss her, if she pushes you away, force it. Bend her over and fuck her in the ass. Don’t ask, just take. You’re a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 685 and 18 others
If she doesn't initiate sex with you, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, FutureMogger, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
The difference between rough sex and rape is your gonial angle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, OOGABOOGA, BigBoiBlok and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
In sexually liberated societies, only women decide when sex occurs

Cohen and Shotland (1996) computed correlations between when people thought sex should start and when they actually began having sex. For the men, the correlation was not significant (r = .19), which implies they had no say, whereas for women the correlation was very high (r = .88). Moreover, women rarely initiate, and hence get to choose. Hence it is likely that women cause this pattern somewhat more than men.

Discussion:

This finding is strong evidence of Briffault's law which states that women have a surprising amount of power in any given relationship. The fact that women get to choose results from the principle of least interest. The party with the least interest gets to decide on nearly all conditions of a contract as the party with more interest has fewer alternative options that are as valuable to them and hence more likely makes compromises. As men are more attracted to women and are more sexually active, this means women always have much more options to choose from than men. This is a main cause of hypergamy as making compromises means dating down, which in turn implies that women date up.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
i remember a girl at work saying that her boyfriend would ask her if he could kiss her and she went on how much of a turn off it was and how the guy should just go up and do whatever without asking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I just want a girl to initiate sex with me :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
just fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
i remember a girl at work saying that her boyfriend would ask her if he could kiss her and she went on how much of a turn off it was and how the guy should just go up and do whatever without asking
really men shoud just be confident and take charge

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Blackout.xl
You’re back. Aren’t u my disciple?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
bump

• +1
You need to fuck her until she has no more energy to fuck any further

• +1