Imagine knowing ur the only guy who has seen your wife’s hair & took her virginity

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Imagine knowing ur the only guy who has seen your wife’s hair & took her virginity

Even the virginity isn’t that important I guess.

but just imagine your girl not posting naked bikini photos on Instagram, not walking around with her ass and tits and hair out ♥️ ♥️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Ken, Tallooksmaxxer and 9 others
islam is cope

btw ur not gonna marry a muslim giga stacy
u gonna get a sub 5 muslim women

the attractive women that are really muslim is super rare

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, prettyboislime, johncruz12345 and 6 others
islam is cope

whats with the negativity. i never for one second thought i was gonna marry a gigastacey or stacey or HTB lol

and how is it cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, vaninskybird, Deleted member and 3 others
Caring about fucking hair has to be a new low

Caring about fucking hair has to be a new low
nah man its so hot when they withhold it for so long, that when u finally see the hair it would just make me cum 10x harder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member and 1 other person
whats with the negativity. i never for one second thought i was gonna marry a gigastacey or stacey or HTB lol

and how is it cope
thats not negativity
thats realism

imagine marrying a woman ur not attracted to and shes not

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and BoneDensity
islam is cope
nothing op said is cope, in many Muslim countries most men get what op talked about

what are you talking about? there are plenty of pretty Muslim women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
nothing op said is cope, in many Muslim countries most men get what op talked about

what are you talking about? there are plenty of pretty mulsim women
just because you see the 0.001% of the "pretty muslim" women on IG or irl don't mean they all are dummie

oh yes, forcing a woman to marry a man she don't like or not attracted to, wow
disgusting people u guys are jfl, then when they try to leave yall yall behead her

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15004, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
just because you see the 0.001% of the "pretty muslim" women on IG or irl don't mean they all are dummie

disgusting people u guys are jfl, then when they try to leave yall yall behead her
kys nigger mutt, ur literally a ape and all ur ancestors picked my cotton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, wannaimprove, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others

ur a kafir now nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
ur a kafir now nigga?
ntrch9 m3ahom hhhhhh
les memes mec ici qui preachent the same shit op says font ce que les kafir font IRL et veulent les benefits de l'islam, des fdp

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti and buckchadley31

its over for you boyo

your gonna end up with a fat LTB white girl who posts bikini photos on IG, 20 body count, and walks around with her tits and ass out:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member and 2 others

Last edited:

genuine question, are you slow or something?

I don't even have an IG, I live in an Arab Muslim country and I see plenty of pretty women every day, I don't know why are you acting like Muslims are subhumans or deformed.

who said anything about forcing them? an arranged marriage doesn't mean she's forced to marry you, it just means that the meeting her would be through an arrangement from family or friends, and the process from knowing each other to getting married would be traditional.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
ntrch9 m3ahom hhhhhh
les memes mec ici qui preachent the same shit op says font ce que les kafir font IRL et veulent les benefits de l'islam, des fdp
yes tbh je hais ces pd d'hypocrites, you're either all in or not

• +1
especially in the west. so sad. the western media influence, peer pressure and not fitting in/not wanting to be left out does wayyy more damage than most could ever imagine.

seen the same girls who’d be wearin hijab to skl and shit turn out to be huge whores behind the scenes.

you muslim niggas should be jewpilled beyond mortal comprehension jfl it’s crazy what they are doing.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and alriodai
more validating imo to be a chad in the west and out of all a girls infinite options she picks you

• +1
ntrch9 m3ahom hhhhhh
your ancestors were my ancestors slaves:lul:

arabs are horny for whites, that's a fact, suifuel for @KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

I don't even have an IG, I live in an Arab Muslim country and I see plenty of pretty women every day, I don't know why are you acting like Muslims are subhumans or deformed.

who said anything about forcing them? an arranged marriage doesn't mean she's forced to marry you, it just means that the meeting her would be through an arrangement from family or friends, and the process from knowing each other to getting married would be traditional.
Syria iirc? They're mostly shiite and not religious at all, they don't pray or do ramadan but cry for muh ali all year long and call themselves muslim

• +1

ok bro, the "pretty muslims" you see are just a facade, they're whores and already fucked and did sexual shit
OP is talking about having a virgin ATTRACTIVE girl (dont believe him saying he wants LTBs or shit, he prolly settle for at least MTB abov average) who never showed her hair type shit, that does not exist
@buckchadley31 live in my 99% muslim country and can confirm, MOST PRETTY muslim girls are whores, ITS SUPER SUPER SUPER RARE to find a non whore pretty muslim virgin girl, and if you do, she probably got a CHAD bf
especially in the west. so sad. the western media influence, peer pressure and not fitting in/not wanting to be left out does wayyy more damage than most could ever imagine.

seen the same girls who’d be wearin hijab to skl and shit turn out to be huge whores behind the scenes.

you muslim niggas should be jewpilled beyond mortal comprehension jfl it’s crazy what they are doing.
like bro that's what i'm saying
this dude wants a pretty virgin no hair showing type girl and that shit dont exist
like i promise even ugly girls nowadays in my muslim cuontry are whores, like i met whores and slutty bitches but the ones that are really muslim virgin are mostly non attractive or no sexual dismorphism at all on them
its over for you boyo

your gonna end up with a fat LTB white girl who posts bikini photos on IG, 20 body count, and walks around with her tits and ass out:lul:
i got a stacylite girlfriend bro, idk what you on, i can get most girls i want, no bragging type shit, many users here saw my face and my girl and my exes, idk what you on, i'm more muslim than most people here, i actually do real muslim shit but i'm not an hypocrite, meanwihle do you even pray bro? do you even believe in allah?
your ancestors were my ancestors slaves:lul:
who cares bro? your ancestors were this and that
talk about the present, in the present i mog the shit outta you, i get more bitches, i got more friends, more social life, got a car, i lifemog you at 17, like damn bro, get a life
more validating imo to be a chad in the west and out of all a girls infinite options she picks you
yup, that's why i tell people to looksmax

you got more chances of landing a pretty NON WHORE girl by looksmaxxing and softmaxxing to the fullest than coping with that type of shit

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Syria iirc? They're mostly shiite and not religious at all, they don't pray or do ramadan but cry for muh ali all year long and call themselves muslim
Jordan, but it doesn't matter much where, because what I said applies to most Muslim countries

islam is cope

Delete INSHALLAH

• +1
its over for you boyo

Convert to Islam bro and just JBWmaxx

I should muslimmaxx

Even the virginity isn’t that important I guess.

but just imagine your girl not posting naked bikini photos on Instagram, not walking around with her ass and tits and hair out ♥️ ♥️
Overrated virgin gf is boring

yeah picks you but plasters her naked photos on instagram and shows her tits and ass to the world, its nothing special anymore imo
Convert to Islam bro and just JBWmaxx
lol Muslims hate blonde manlet whitebois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
yeah picks you but plasters her naked photos on instagram and shows her tits and ass to the world, its nothing special anymore imo

lol Muslims hate blonde manlet whitebois
Cope, everything is accepted in Islam, wAllah

We welcome you in the ummah,dm me if you want to convert to Islam INSHALLAH

how can i get a virgin muslim wife if im white and live in brazil?
how does it even work?? do u ask her dad? do u buy her or smth?
@Predeterminism @koalendo i cant stand non virgin hoes anymore, help me plz

• JFL
how can i get a virgin muslim wife if im white and live in brazil?
how does it even work?? do u ask her dad? do u buy her or smth?
@Predeterminism @koalendo i cant stand non virgin hoes anymore, help me plz
honestly idk. ill let u know if i find out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776

Users who are viewing this thread

Back