Imagine ltr-ing / marrying a non Virgin girl

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dope @Mathafack @stuckneworleans
or worse even if she already cucked her ex bf ...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 8 others
I don’t imagine shit like this, I only take virginity :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and stuckneworleans
Can't imagine bro :feelsez: 14 year old virgin in trad country or bust

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 5143 and 5 others
impossible to find a virgin outside of high school tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Chadeep and 3 others
i never found ANY irl.
i will locationmaxx i Guess. i can't tolerate beeing cucked or fucking others cum

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, chawaje, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Imagine being incel and setting such an insane standard when most chads themselves don't care if the girl is virgin or not.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6401, john2 and 10 others
tag me next time

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
i never found ANY irl.
i will locationmaxx i Guess. i can't tolerate beeing cucked or fucking others cum
Is this girl virgin ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
im gonna just import a girl from some third world country. fuck trying to find a unicorn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
Imagine being incel and setting such an insane standard when most chads themselves don't care if the girl is virgin or not.
i'm not ugly bro. and i don't care that much about face than i do about piety and personality.
chad is degenerate anyway and will never be happy.
im gonna just import a girl from some third world country. fuck trying to find a unicorn
pareil. exactement. ça existe pas ici. rien à foutre.
i Hope for her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and auboutduprecipice
if you remove her from the culture she just gonna be an other slut
you gotta export urself bruh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 3 others
if you remove her from the culture she just gonna be an other slut
you gotta export urself bruh
but that'z hard...
fuck it i guess i'll return to my hometown of my ancestors. but i need a good job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and stuckneworleans
but that'z hard...
fuck it i guess i'll return to my hometown of my ancestors. but i need a good job.
just get a sex slave theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
if a girl is a virgin at my age i will think there's something wrong with her tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 5293 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • So Sad
  • +1
ok

• +1
imagine ltr in hook up culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Chadeep and 2 others
The new virginity is when she hasn't cucked her beta bf yet.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
There's this one 19 year old girl I talk to on sc some who says she's a virgin and has never done anything sexual irl. She's not great looking but they do exist, just really rare and unattractive.

• So Sad
  • +1
So true could you imagine wifing up a tinder whore

cxsfff.png

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
So true could you imagine wifing up a tinder whore

cxsfff.png
Was that girl from the Philippines? I've never been there, but my perception is that even though the attitude of the women from there is not ideal, you can go there and just roam the land impregnating women, leading them on until you disappear. Just keep in contact with them with a fake social media account without a picture, come back in several years, and you'll have grown some children.

Why would a girl brag about foursomes or whatever? I remember a girl said that shit to me a long time ago and it definitely wasn't a turn on. What is a turn on is if she has a more attractive personality and would do a threesome for you if you would like to.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
Was that girl from the Philippines? I've never been there, but my perception is that even though the attitude of the women from there is not ideal, you can go there and just roam the land impregnating women, leading them on until you disappear. Just keep in contact with them with a fake social media account without a picture, come back in several years, and you'll have grown some children.

Why would a girl brag about foursomes or whatever? I remember a girl said that shit to me a long time ago and it definitely wasn't a turn on. What is a turn on is if she has a more attractive personality and would do a threesome for you if you would like to.
Girls are becoming more degenerate these days can't cope with this bullshit anymore. Truly disgusting nature of females in 2020

• +1
Girls are becoming more degenerate these days can't cope with this bullshit anymore. Truly disgusting nature of females in 2020
I guess it's kind of better than a girl with a very attractive, feminine, neotonous and child like image, who has a bodycount of like, 1000+. Those exist too.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaHeadroom
no. that's degenerate too
It's more when she has a bodycount closer to 10 and you know it already. She feels like she's not offering enough so she tries to prove her value. You're right it's degen though.

• So Sad
  • +1
It's more when she has a bodycount closer to 10 and you know it already. She feels like she's not offering enough so she tries to prove her value. You're right it's degen though.
i don't know what to do tbh.... i'm attracted to one that Prolly has same count... i won't do shit unless i change her. but i'm not deluded

• +1
i don't know what to do tbh.... i'm attracted to one that Prolly has same count... i won't do shit unless i change her. but i'm not deluded
You could get her to talk, listen to her, and find out.

• +1
  • So Sad
even if it is a virgin , just imagine the blowjobs and anal sex she did in the past to please her ex partner .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Chadeep and 1 other person
There's this girl, who has a nice body, an acceptable face, and is dumb as rocks. She claims to be a virgin. I don't know, or care. I invited her over every so often while I worked from home occasionally and talked and ate / drank with her. She slept over when I asked her to 3 or 4 times. But the problem was that she refused to have sex, said she was a virgin, and wasn't ready. I could strip her down and do practically anything with my hands. The only limitation was, at the point of entry. She spread her legs, and then, at the moment it looked like it was going to go in, she squeezed her pussy shut and guided me into her ass. This happened on two separate occasions. I was not interested in anal sex, but I did fuck her in the ass for a cumulative total of around a minute.

Although she seemed very clean, impossibly clean, I now find her disgusting, because she's a virgin, but anal seemed like no big deal to her.

• So Sad
  • +1
There's this girl, who has a nice body, an acceptable face, and is dumb as rocks. She claims to be a virgin. I don't know, or care. I invited her over every so often while I worked from home occasionally and talked and ate / drank with her. She slept over when I asked her to 3 or 4 times. But the problem was that she refused to have sex, said she was a virgin, and wasn't ready. I could strip her down and do practically anything with my hands. The only limitation was, at the point of entry. She spread her legs, and then, at the moment it looked like it was going to go in, she squeezed her pussy shut and guided me into her ass. This happened on two separate occasions. I was not interested in anal sex, but I did fuck her in the ass for a cumulative total of around a minute.

Although she seemed very clean, impossibly clean, I now find her disgusting, because she's a virgin, but anal seemed like no big deal to her.
It's hard to find a truly Virgin woman these days. My best guess is to find one with 5 partners or less above that she is not bringing any value to your life.

• +1
I'll be the one to break the echo chamber. It's really not a big deal man. I don't get why so many people here are so obsessed with girls not being virgins when celebrities, male models, athletes, and dudes with way higher status, way more money, and better looks than we could ever dream of don't give a fuck about a girl having had sex before.

I think the issue is a lot of dudes here haven't had sex before (or with less than a handful of girls) or even been in a relationship so to them sex seems like a bigger deal than it actually is. It's just an act of pleasure. Think logically not emotionally. People like to have fun, both guys and girls. Once you have a slay count of your own, it's easier to realize that it doesn't have to be some personality flaw that you didn't restrict yourself from the most natural act in the history of the planet. Just a warning to you all, you're not going to find a cute adult girl who's a virgin so your choice is either learning not to care or being alone. Ignoring that reality is pure cope.

And I'm saying this more so to help dudes on this site than I am to defend women. The mindset is an incel mindset. Chads don't think this way, remember that. Life is too short (and our primes are even shorter) to worry so much about dumb shit.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
I'll be the one to break the echo chamber. It's really not a big deal man. I don't get why so many people here are so obsessed with girls not being virgins when celebrities, male models, athletes, and dudes with way higher status, way more money, and better looks than we could ever dream of don't give a fuck about a girl having had sex before.

I think the issue is a lot of dudes here haven't had sex before (or with less than a handful of girls) or even been in a relationship so to them sex seems like a bigger deal than it actually is. It's just an act of pleasure. Think logically not emotionally. People like to have fun, both guys and girls. Once you have a slay count of your own, it's easier to realize that it doesn't have to be some personality flaw that you didn't restrict yourself from the most natural act in the history of the planet. Just a warning to you all, you're not going to find a cute adult girl who's a virgin so your choice is either learning not to care or being alone. Ignoring that reality is pure cope.

And I'm saying this more so to help dudes on this site than I am to defend women. The mindset is an incel mindset. Chads don't think this way, remember that. Life is too short (and our primes are even shorter) to worry so much about dumb shit.
Nobody wants a Virgin nor a Gigaslut everybody wants Someone In between I'm fine with a girl who has had sex with person she knew and shit instead of some gigaslut sucking off guys at a bar.

• +1
I'm currently friends with two female virgins who are in college and both are very attractive. Both very religious.

• Love it
  • +1