DO NOT BUY FLOKI
THIS SHIT WENT 20% DOWN SOO GOD DAMN FAST
GOOD THING I SOLD IT PRETTY QUICK

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3828
DO NOT BUY FLOKI
Now this is financial advice! @eduardkoopman @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @Baldingman1998 @FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Chad69
DO NOT BUY FLOKI
It goes up and down. One day doesn't matter in months is what matters unless you're doing short term day trading which is different

It goes up and down. One day doesn't matter in months is what matters unless you're doing short term day trading which is different
i recall owning bitcoin. at $64000. And seeing it in 3 months time go down to $30000. More than 50% drop.

I recall owning GME shares. Bought at @180USD and over time buying 10 pieces average at 130 uSD.
I saw it going up to like 300 USD per share,. And 1 month later orso it was $40. And I sold it recently @180 usd ranges.
85% drops.

I also recall buying 3000 USD worth of shares in Seadrill Partners limited. It has gone basically bankrupt. And is now worth 0.1.
99.999% drop.

I have been through drops in muh life.
I can't fathom peaople going ape over 10% drop. 25%. even 50% drop.
It's normal movements, when investing aggressively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, sytyl, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf
i need help man, i bought usdt on coinbase but now idk what to do:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Baldingman1998
I made 100$ to 1000 in 4 months (forgot about it) shiba and 233 rich Quack into 800 in 3 days.

I only took 50% and kept 50% to see what happens. (Might have been a mistake but I already made 4x and left other options open)

The key is to be smart and understand what you're doing. Ofc luck plays a role but doing research on every token can help increase the rate of success
I just got rug pulled by rich Quack.

Still managed to double my money in 3 days because I expected that tbh

I put 233 bnb made 700 from it. 50% turned into bnb and left the rest in quack in case it's a scam coin. So I made guaranteed 50-100$ and also the other 350 is now 100(after rug pull)

In the end I made around double my initial investment in 3 days + it looks like it's recovering the rug pull so might make a little more still(150 atm)

My new strategy is to ride scam coins and cash out before scammer devs do a rug pull. I can 2x every time and then let the low iq fags pay the price

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
@PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 3828
Just missed out on half a million with shib. So unmotivated. ughhhh is this worth it.....

Just missed out on half a million with shib. So unmotivated. ughhhh is this worth it.....
you still have time. join in or you will regret

I told you to buy Shiba in may. thats a 10x. Now I am telling you to buy Floki which is clearly a 100x. Fucking invest now. Literally the last week left.

Just baught 4.3 million floki @ 0.0003327

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
already invested 100$ when it was first posted about here, then 100$ more yesterday. now you are making me want to go all in

i can't even fathom how these coins work to the slightest jfl

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
How do you guys Investing without getting ripped off by the fees… they are killing me.
i used coinbase at first but the fees made me angry and now I use crypto.com and trustwallet.
But all those fees are killing me..
HALP :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
already invested 100$ when it was first posted about here, then 100$ more yesterday. now you are making me want to go all in

i can't even fathom how these coins work to the slightest jfl
I don’t care to care. I have no money left. My wife left me. My house is gone.
@eduardkoopman you guys are investing but you have no idea about fundamentals, think about it for a sec

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, KraftDurchLeid and Deleted member 14323
@eduardkoopman you guys are investing but you have no idea about fundamentals, think about it for a sec
Thank you for this enlightenment! I just took out $120,000 loan to buy Floki :p

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5786
Me, you and @kjsbdfiusdf should actually make a pump and dump. These desperate incels will buy anything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 14323
read my posts retard.
this coin is a part of

memes ✅
gaming ✅
metaverse ✅
Elons dog name ✅
doge killer ✅
shiba killer ✅
good roadmap ✅
good whitepaper ✅
can reach 1 billion marketcap ✅ easily
Wtf are you on ? It's 3B$ MC already. If you want a 10x, it would have to reach Shib's Market cap so it's already a BIG stretch to think it will do that. And never ever it's going to 100x, you're far too late for this. A 100x would mean its market cap is almost the same as Ethereum. :lul:

Guys, stop fomoing in a crypto which has already pumped, you're only feeding the guys who were here at the beginning and you're going to get rekt...

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deusmaximus, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
I am already 2x on floki. I doubled my money in 2 weeks. and I am buying more today! Today and maybe tommorow are literally the last days to get in. after that It will be overpriced and a little risky.
Bro, you're a fucking liar, if you were in Floki 2 weeks ago you would have 6x your money, just look at this graph.

The most worrying thing is that people are all believing you on such basic and easily verifiable things. Tbh, 95% of people here have no business trading crypto, you don't even understand the basics, you're going to get rekt listening to the first moonboi that comes your way.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Lol, someone just sold 663 BNB (~371,280$)

And fucked the price. Buyers get rekt. :ROFLMAO:

Bro, you're a fucking liar, if you were in Floki 2 weeks ago you would have 6x your money, just look at this graph.

View attachment 1390919

The most worrying thing is that people are all believing you on such basic and easily verifiable things. Tbh, 95% of people here have no business trading crypto, you don't even understand the basics, you're going to get rekt listening to the first moonboi that comes your way.
I dont invest all at once. I invested a little bit starting from 23rd october. 90% of my floki that I have right now was bought on 2nd november. I am currently sitting are 200%+ profit on floki all in all.

true, in this case. When I put 500 USD into this one.
I'm. unfamiliiar with meme crypto. And I did no research in this one.
It's only a very small portion of muh crypto holding thgh. Muh 16,000 worth of cruptos; is only for 500 usd in mem coin. I enjoy gambling to much, to not allow myself a limited part of muh cryptos; yo play with in betts.
Everyone should assess, how much they comfortable with. in gambling.

**********************************************************************************

I gonna do muh first time quick researxh into this field of meme coin ever.

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf can you check. how much muh noob numbers cracking analysis sucks or is decent????

Poteential Gains.

(false) pre-Assumptions:
1. market cap increase, 1-on-1 correlation with price increse (this is probabs a false assumpton)
2. outstanding amount of crypto, stays equal (This one probabaly wrong also, since I just read they burn the supply)
3. hypothetical end date december 2021. And other cryptos and amrket as a whole will have same MarketCap as today.

9,413,532,240,975 current supply
100,000,000,000,000 max supply
They say: Floki Inu has a burn wallet on the Ethereum blockchain and the Binance Smart Chain. As tokens are sent to the burn wallet, they are taken out of circulation forever, making the circulating tokens more valuable due to scarcity

** Scenario 1. Floki becomes popular and becomes postition #36 in marketcap in the crypto sphere.
current market cap Floki: $3,064,961,600
current Floki price: $0.0003267

Current Market cap op #36 market cap crpto coin is: Elrond. With a MArket Cap of: $6,282,057,1571

So, if Floki becomes #36 Market cap in 31-12-2021.
Than it would had increased in Market cap
from
$3,064,961,600 to:
$6,282,057,157

Meaning.
Floki would go double in price from now:
$0.0003267 to:
$0.0006500

That's for sure no. 10x.
or 100x.
But a 2x is good also.
I imagine it to be quit difficult. to be able tp become top 36 crypto.

** Scenario 2. Floki becomes popular and becomes postition #11 in marketcap in the crypto sphere.

Current Market cap op #36 market cap crpto coin is: Shiba Inu. With a MArket Cap of: $29,604,569,644

from
$3,064,961,600 to:
$29,604,569,644

Meaning.
Floki would go 9.8x in price from now:
$0.0003267 to like:
$0.0032000

That's close to10x.
I imagine it to be giga mega difficult. to be able tp become top 11 crypto.

Last edited:
keep smoking dat pipe!

Lol, someone just sold 663 BNB (~371,280$)
View attachment 1390922
And fucked the price. Buyers get rekt. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1390923
on a bigger scale. the price movements have been limited. imo.

if take like a 4 day time frame (which is a short period).
Not much happened.

DO NOT BUY FLOKI
Why are people so high panic here??????

All these panic messages, I see passing by. wtf?

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panic

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., sytyl and KraftDurchLeid

true, in this case. When I put 500 USD into this one.
I'm. unfamiliiar with meme crypto. And I did no research in this one.
It's only a very small portion of muh crypto holding thgh. Muh 16,000 worth of cruptos; is only for 500 usd in mem coin. I enjoy gambling to much, to not allow myself a limited part of muh cryptos; yo play with in betts.
Everyone should assess, how much they comfortable with. in gambling.

**********************************************************************************

I gonna do muh first time quick researxh into this field of meme coin ever.

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf can you check. how much muh noob numbers cracking analysis sucks or is decent????

Poteential Gains.

(false) pre-Assumptions:
1. market cap increase, 1-on-1 correlation with price increse (this is probabs a false assumpton)
2. outstanding amount of crypto, stays equal (This one probabaly wrong also, since I just read they burn the supply)
3. hypothetical end date december 2021. And other cryptos and amrket as a whole will have same MarketCap as today.

9,413,532,240,975 current supply
100,000,000,000,000 max supply
They say: Floki Inu has a burn wallet on the Ethereum blockchain and the Binance Smart Chain. As tokens are sent to the burn wallet, they are taken out of circulation forever, making the circulating tokens more valuable due to scarcity

** Scenario 1. Floki becomes popular and becomes postition #36 in marketcap in the crypto sphere.

Current Market cap op #36 market cap crpto coin is: Elrond. With a MArket Cap of: $6,282,057,1571

from
$3,064,961,600 to:
$6,282,057,157

Meaning.
Floki would go double in price from now:
$0.0003267 to:
$0.0006500

That's for sure no. 10x.
or 100x.
But a 2x is good also.
I imagine it to be quit difficult. to be able tp become top 36 crypto.

** Scenario 2. Floki becomes popular and becomes postition #11 in marketcap in the crypto sphere.

Current Market cap op #36 market cap crpto coin is: Shiba Inu. With a MArket Cap of: $29,604,569,644

from
$3,064,961,600 to:
$29,604,569,644

Meaning.
Floki would go 9.8x in price from now:
$0.0003267 to like:
$0.0032000

That's close to10x.
I imagine it to be giga mega difficult. to be able tp become top 11 crypto.
Bro floki is taking over shiba in the long term. give it 6 months atleast. but the analysis is good.

Bro floki is taking over shiba in the long term. give it 6 months atleast. but the analysis is good.
thanks for the reveiw.
So if Floki comes to Shiba levels. and everything is as is today. Than we be at 10x.

* Do you also know the brunings they do???? And which person his Floki holidng will they burn/steal??
Because buring outstanding, should have an impact also on price per 1 floki.
because price of 1 floki i is Marketcap / outstanding crytpos

I told you to buy Shiba in may. thats a 10x. Now I am telling you to buy Floki which is clearly a 100x. Fucking invest now. Literally the last week left.
wheres my fucking gains

• JFL
Reactions: pouetpouet