Imagine Roiding 🤣

LastHopeForNorman

LastHopeForNorman

Inject
Natural methods mog

@looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @germanlooks @Preston @kjsbdfiusdf @Pietrosiek @Syobevoli @SubhumanCurrycel @lutte @TsarTsar444 @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Acnno, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
You can achieve this natutally Like @loox
IMG 20211017 190632

IMG 20211017 190619

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Acnno, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
i dont have to imagine im roiding rn i want to get to nw4 asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
No tag even tho my t levels are fucking sky rocket high from sun gazing and red light therapy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and LastHopeForNorman
No tag even tho my t levels are fucking sky rocket high from sun gazing and red light therapy
you pussy out from Injecting T because you got temporary shed form oral minox :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dd

your test:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Attachments

• 1634491287516.png
    1634491287516.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 47
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, gamma and Deleted member 7224
  • Love it
uironically there has already been post under the botb of a stack that can double your T

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
i will make my future son inject T, cause he’s gonna need it…
CA5073E5 947E 47FC 845A 54AE00BE602D

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7224, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
It’s been many months since I’ve even opened this site. A year since I really even used it. Life is much better.

This autistic mentally ill and traumatized site will rot and warp your mind beyond belief if you stay too long. Similar to a cult or any other extreme ideology. Like religion/politics. You’ll become even more incel

Only use is to research Looksmaxing, and get Tf out.

-First have clear goals, and objective to only (LooksMax), and have other life goals, purpose and vision. (Success, Pussy, Enlightenment, etc),
Don’t distract yourself talking about pathetic incel shit, like misogyny, self pity, etc.
FOCUS

-Ask mods to disable Offtopic and other useless forums from your view so you won’t be able to use them.
I did this and now can’t see Offtopic which helped so much.
Can only see looksmaxing & success now.

-Only use this site a couple times a week MAX with set time limit, with clear goal and intention of researching specific Looksmaxing topics, to make progress.
Again don’t get fucking distracted with pathetic autistic fag shit.

-Stop the COPE!
You use this site to validate yourself.
Actually understand that it’s not “Looks are everything”, it’s actually
“Everything’s everything, everything matters”
Looks are not everything.
Actually much harder truth to swallow then “looks are everything”,
Super easy to then excuse how pathetic you are, or think a surgery will solve all your problems. Wrong.
Understand The Blackpill has brainwashed you, and taken advantage of your cynical fear trauma based world view, and shame based identity/narcissism.
Want to live a good life and get pussy? Everything fucking matters. Especially your mind and perspective.
Autistic incels usually don’t offer the highest most objective perspectives.:blackpill:

But really, just leave this site until you actually have thousands $$$ available to hardcore looksmax, and have your mental health in order to actually be disciplined & productive.
Block the site if you have to.

Come back if you are ready to start looksmaxing, actually taking action, like a daily routine, and or surgeries, etc.
If not, leave for good.

If not, and you stay,
you’re only rotting and digging your own grave. Hanging your own rope.:feelswhy:

• JFL
i dont want to lose my hair so i will not do it

• JFL
It’s been many months since I’ve even opened this site. A year since I really even used it. Life is much better.

This autistic mentally ill and traumatized site will rot and warp your mind beyond belief if you stay too long. Similar to a cult or any other extreme ideology. Like religion/politics. You’ll become even more incel

Only use is to research Looksmaxing, and get Tf out.

-First have clear goals, and objective to only (LooksMax), and have other life goals, purpose and vision. (Success, Pussy, Enlightenment, etc),
Don’t distract yourself talking about pathetic incel shit, like misogyny, self pity, etc.
FOCUS

-Ask mods to disable Offtopic and other useless forums from your view so you won’t be able to use them.
I did this and now can’t see Offtopic which helped so much.
Can only see looksmaxing & success now.

-Only use this site a couple times a week MAX with set time limit, with clear goal and intention of researching specific Looksmaxing topics, to make progress.
Again don’t get fucking distracted with pathetic autistic fag shit.

-Stop the COPE!
You use this site to validate yourself.
Actually understand that it’s not “Looks are everything”, it’s actually
“Everything’s everything, everything matters”
Looks are not everything.
Actually much harder truth to swallow then “looks are everything”,
Super easy to then excuse how pathetic you are, or think a surgery will solve all your problems. Wrong.
Understand The Blackpill has brainwashed you, and taken advantage of your cynical fear trauma based world view, and shame based identity/narcissism.
Want to live a good life and get pussy? Everything fucking matters. Especially your mind and perspective.
Autistic incels usually don’t offer the highest most objective perspectives.:blackpill:

But really, just leave this site until you actually have thousands $$$ available to hardcore looksmax, and have your mental health in order to actually be disciplined & productive.
Block the site if you have to.

Come back if you are ready to start looksmaxing, actually taking action, like a daily routine, and or surgeries, etc.
If not, leave for good.

If not, and you stay,
you’re only rotting and digging your own grave. Hanging your own rope.:feelswhy:
Ok

• JFL