Imagine the testosterone spike after slaying your enemies

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
Thread theme

Just imagine all the testosterone spike after a battle where you slew the enemies and conquered their city (and fucked their women ofc)

Imagine lying on the bed with your woman and making her primitive love after killing your enemies...you must have felt like a god

I'd love to live on ancient times...nowdays people are so cucked that are willing to let the jews take away the last bit of their freedom "for their own good"...leftist liberals have less testosterone than a 5 year old girl, and if you dare to stand up for your rights, you are labelled as an evil person. Plus this war is so well made by the jews, that you literally can't do anything, you are just forced to obey...In ancient times you just went to battle and fucked the enemies, or the enemies fucked you, simpel as that

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 14203 and 5 others
no one here will ever do it mental masturbation is the only way some of us live ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Slob and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 2403 and aBetterMii
Just to the Balkans eastern Europe or Middle East they are still raping and killing eachother

Just to the Balkans eastern Europe or Middle East they are still raping and killing eachother

I live in the most cucked balkan country, where liberal cucks have ruined everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Umbra
Imagine how good the sperms in your balls would feel everytime you unleashed a load inside of your bitches after victories

• Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol
I live in the most cucked balkan country, where liberal cucks have ruined everything
what country and who is she :
?

• +1
The birth place of democracy.. Now we are cucks.. I have no idea who she is but I want her to sit on my face
So Greece, at least you aren't like western countries, sfcels deny that you guys are white even if you contributed a lot to society jfl their logic is dumb af. Damn, i got a folder full of black girls :love:, good looking ones are rare but when you see them it hits you like ::feelsohh:

• Love it
The birth place of democracy.. Now we are cucks.. I have no idea who she is but I want her to sit on my face
Greece was for all intents and purposes a oligarchy only rich white men could vote

• +1
Thread theme

Just imagine all the testosterone spike after a battle where you slew the enemies and conquered their city (and fucked their women ofc)

Imagine lying on the bed with your woman and making her primitive love after killing your enemies...you must have felt like a god

I'd love to live on ancient times...nowdays people are so cucked that are willing to let the jews take away the last bit of their freedom "for their own good"...leftist liberals have less testosterone than a 5 year old girl, and if you dare to stand up for your rights, you are labelled as an evil person. Plus this war is so well made by the jews, that you literally can't do anything, you are just forced to obey...In ancient times you just went to battle and fucked the enemies, or the enemies fucked you, simpel as that

• Love it
Croatia, Slovenia and Greece are gigacucked. Eastern EU member states are cucked too, full of bearded skinnyfat soy liberals.

• So Sad

• JFL
Yikes sweety. Who hurt your ego?

• JFL
The u.s.a. government (including police, fbi, etc.) should all be destroyed right now and replaced with a good government that's for me, good to me, and does what I say. Every second the u.s.a. government (including police, fbi, etc.) torture and abuse me, they violate me. They violate and abuse my human rights every second. I hope they will be destroyed right now.

• +1
The u.s.a. government (including police, fbi, etc.) should all be destroyed right now and replaced with a good government that's for me, good to me, and does what I say. Every second the u.s.a. government (including police, fbi, etc.) torture and abuse me, they violate me. They violate and abuse my human rights every second. I hope they will be destroyed right now.
???? Eiab???