imagine wanting to allow women in this forum..

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
just lol at cucks like @TsarTsar444

these are the type of people who allow women to come into male spaces and radically change their sub-society.

for instance the boy's scouts were infiltrated from women and never been the same, you can also include POLITICS. Western civilization is completely horrible atm because of this.

YOU could even look at survival shows, where they pit it in men and women groups. The men would have everything sorted out, meanwhile the women's group would be a realm of chaos. Then on some random day, the retarded men, allowed one foid in their group and everything went to shit.

imagine if it happened to incel forums, JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Enlil, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
just lol at cucks like @TsarTsar444

these are the type of people who allow women to come into male spaces and radically change their sub-society.

for instance the boy's scouts were infiltrated from women and never been the same, you can also include POLITICS. Western civilization is completely horrible atm because of this.

YOU could even look at survival shows, where they pit it in men and women groups. The men would have everything sorted out, meanwhile the women's group would be a realm of chaos. Then on some random day, the retarded men, allowed one foid in their group and everything went to shit.

imagine if it happened to incel forums, JFL
I only want too see how everyone would roast them and brutally blackpilled them. I'm not talking about aspie girls but the normie ones that are completely oblivious about society

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
We should just to show the autists here Barrett is not attractive to women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and MrGlutton
I only want too see how everyone would roast them and brutally blackpilled them. I'm not talking about aspie girls but the normie ones that are completely oblivious about society
once you let them in, it's over

stop this nonsense talk

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Justttt, Zeta ascended and 2 others
In reality everyone would just fight for their attention and worship them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Butthurt Dweller, Time Travel and 11 others
It will cause a war between brothers tbh, friendships on this site will be ruined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, Justttt and 2 others
one of the implications of allowing them to come

and just this alone could bring down society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
19FDAA15 B791 4D98 81A4 394D0B47D763

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, RichardSpencel, bassfreak and 4 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Squirtoutmabooty and MrGlutton
This is boys only club. foids aren't allowed.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
They wouldn't bring anything useful to us

Allowing women on this forum will end up in cucks selling themselves out and others for female attention. They would also give completely garbage advice that’s useless.

Fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and ZyzzReincarnate
I don't understand why women can have all their women-only spaces but once guys have a man only space we get hated on from every single direction on the internet/media.

And they say women are oppressed jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, MrGlutton and Petsmart
I don't understand why women can have all their women-only spaces but once guys have a man only space we get hated on from every single direction on the internet/media.

And they say women are oppressed jfl.
ultimately the blame falls on man for the problems we have now.

ultimately the blame falls on man for the problems we have now.
True our ancestors of the last couple of generations fucked things up hugely for us for their own self-satisfaction.

But I believe the next years society will go back to being traditional once again, as more and more people recognize that this way of society is going nowhere.

• +1
Most of these Fucks would worship them and orbit them and kiss up to them for attention and argue with others on here for any scrap of validation

• +1
I would be interested as to what they had to say here.

The only reason id fight for some bitches attention is to take her to some woods on a 'date' then put an axe through her face and light her body on fire.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I want to tell you

I'm L

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and Bengt
Anyone that wants to allow women in here is a cuck and should be deprived of their 'dude' licence.