Imagine you're a 5'6 to 5'8 4/10 ethnic with like $70k for looksmaxxing. How would you utilize the money to ascend?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
High quality rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zadig and jefferson

I'd add 2 inches to my height through leg surgery, get a rhinoplasty and jaw implant, and change the color of my eyes to something bright, along with positive canthal tilt surgery

• +1
Bone lengthening
Jaw implants
Heavy duty lifts

• +1
Anything other than limb lengthening would be total cope. Surgery would at best get you 1 or 2 points up the PSL scale. As a 5'6 ethnic with a 6/10 you would never able to compete with tall handsome chads. Use all the money for limb lengthening, 10 cm femur.
Though this would mean that you would never be able to properly run and exercise ever again

• +1
I'd add 2 inches to my height through leg surgery, get a rhinoplasty and jaw implant, and change the color of my eyes to something bright, along with positive canthal tilt surgery
Better move to non European nation than take the risk of LL tbh. 2 inches won’t make a big difference anyways

• +1
Invest in some reincarnation technology. Rope and hope you reincarnate into some 9/10 ethnic.

• +1
  • +1
Did you post on /fit/ before? This post seems familiar.

• +1