Imma stop trying with girls until bimax

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
There is just no point. Its over

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
There is just no point. Its over
It's over until it isn't which will only even be possible assuming the bimax doesn't ascend you high enough.

Have a little faith.

It goes a long way; even you'd be surprised how far it can take you.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and xegigi
It's over until it isn't which will only even be possible assuming the bimax doesn't ascend you high enough.

Have a little faith.

It goes a long way; even you'd be surprised how far it can take you.
I wish I could start the treatment asap but doctors are cucks and on the fence about giving free bimax or not.

At this point im just gonna walk up to Ramieri cash in hands I cant waste more time. Tired of feeling like an incel

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and LancasteR
I wish I could start the treatment asap but doctors are cucks and on the fence about giving free bimax or not.

At this point im just gonna walk up to Ramieri cash in hands I cant waste more time. Tired of feeling like an incel

Walking up to surgeon cash in hand is great until you find out you need 15 months of ortho prep.

96 weeks until my life can begin. I’m basically in same position as you, no point even trying with girls until I can get these surgeries as I know I’m not good enough even when 100% softmaxxed.

I have also ceased all dating activities until I fix my hair which is scheduled.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
Why do you always do that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Walking up to surgeon cash in hand is great until you find out you need 15 months of ortho prep.

96 weeks until my life can begin. I’m basically in same position as you, no point even trying with girls until I can get these surgeries as I know I’m not good enough even when 100% softmaxxed.

Not a single atom.

Sexhaver ramblings

Yea the ortho prep is so cucked. Some people have to do less, some more.

Apparently according to BlackPillRemedy my case is quote serious, my mandible is just too short and I do have difficilt sleeping and feeling awake everyday. Every night its a diceroll about my sleep quality plus my side profile is just horrible with a hooked nose+short mandible. Incel tier

Yea the ortho prep is so cucked. Some people have to do less, some more.

Apparently according to BlackPillRemedy my case is quote serious, my mandible is just too short and I do have difficilt sleeping and feeling awake everyday. Every night it’s a diceroll about my sleep quality plus my side profile is just horrible with a hooked nose+short mandible. Incel tier

I’ve even wondered whether you can just have all your teeth pulled and replaced by a set of perfect implants to get rid of the Ortho prep cucking. But the cost would be insane.

• +1
I’ve even wondered whether you can just have all your teeth pulled and replaced by a set of perfect implants to get rid of the Ortho prep cucking. But the cost would be insane.
That would be like the ultimate bimax and it would cost 100k+. Are u getting urs by insurance?

That would be like the ultimate bimax and it would cost 100k+. Are u getting urs by insurance?
No, £30k-ish in cash. I need saddled infras as well so even if I could have got free bimax, I’d have to have a second surgery for my infras.

• +1