Implant w/ Yaremchuk

D

Deleted member 14909

Iron
Just got implants done with Yaremchuk. Infraorbital rims+malar implants, wraparound chin and jaw, +rhinoplasty.
I think a lot of the information about implants that is available online is skewed towards the Eppley experience, and seeing the post from the guy on reddit about his jaw implant in NC (as I had just begun my post-op) reminded me that it might be helpful to have more accounts posted.

I decided to go with Yaremchuk primarily because of his aesthetic track record- he didn't have any results in his past that made me question his judgement, and some of his results were really impressive. I had a chin implant in the past that I'd really appreciated the results from, but 2 years later, I learned more about full jaw augmentation, and became interested. After a few consultations with Yaremchuk, I decided on full jaw chin and infraorbital malarkey with rhino.

I'm still in the early stages of healing, so don't know much yet about my final transformation, but if people want to ask any questions about the custom implant process (since this forum seems so Bimax oriented, which I think is a lot less achievable/reliable) go ahead.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.36.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.36.56 PM.png
    925.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.37.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.37.43 PM.png
    846.9 KB · Views: 332
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.38.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.38.06 PM.png
    827.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.38.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.38.13 PM.png
    612.1 KB · Views: 318
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, ROTTING, Wallenberg and 13 others
Looks like a drastic change. Any pictures of your base?

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and gamma
Damn. Your chin is non existent. I am happy for you. Good luck on recovery

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Price?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Can I get your telegram?

• +1
I can see evidence of bone erosion with your chin implant… you are sure that the jaw implant wont erode your bone till the point of damaging nerves?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and subhuman incel
Looks like a drastic change. Any pictures of your base?
Sorry I don't feel comfortable posting pics of myself at this point in time-
I can see evidence of bone erosion with your chin implant… you are sure that the jaw implant will erode your bone till the point of damaging nerves?
So from what I understood (because I asked my original chin surgeon, and eventually Y about this) is that the imprint shown in the scan isn't erosion, but a minor imprint attributable to a the soft tissue envelope that develops around the implant. I don't know specifically why it shows up in scans that way, but I've had multiple doctors,including the doctor who performed the scan and wasn't a surgeon, describe it in that way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, subhuman incel, metagross and 1 other person
Did Y take any of your input during the design process or did he do it all himself?

• +1
Did Y take any of your input during the design process or did he do it all himself?
He took input at two stages- at the beginning to understand what I was looking for, and at the end, for confirmation before he had them made by implant tech. I know other surgeons are willing to have more back and forth with a patient, but I actually liked having the design process be for the most part out of my hands. I think information available online can cause patients to fixate on details about simplified ratios for aesthetics, when we often don't have the context or lifetime of experience to know how to apply those ratios.

So, while I know people tend to like to go back and forth on minute details with their surgeon, I chose Y because of his aesthetic vision, and not mine, so I was happy to forgo that.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Wallenberg and subhuman incel
Maybe you could post pictures where you censor the whole face besides the jaw.

Maybe you could post pictures where you censor the whole face besides the jaw.
I'll look and see if I have any pics I could edit enough to feel comfortable posting

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, subhuman incel, metagross and 4 others
chin +12mm is overkill

Also gonial hetting +6mm each side , u must started as a pure subhuman

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, metagross and Administrator
How much did this cost?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and metagross
chin +12mm is overkill

Also gonial hetting +6mm each side , u must started as a pure subhuman
Bro I need almost 1cm projection on each gonial to get a good ratio to the zygo distance it's legit deformed.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Carolus
You have an overjet and posterior overbite, should have gotten BSSO + Genio instead of a jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Administrator
Bro I need almost 1cm projection on each gonial to get a good ratio to the zygo distance it's legit deformed.
What are the options for gonial projection? @SixCRY

• +1
Just got implants done with Yaremchuk. Infraorbital rims+malar implants, wraparound chin and jaw, +rhinoplasty.
I think a lot of the information about implants that is available online is skewed towards the Eppley experience, and seeing the post from the guy on reddit about his jaw implant in NC (as I had just begun my post-op) reminded me that it might be helpful to have more accounts posted.

I decided to go with Yaremchuk primarily because of his aesthetic track record- he didn't have any results in his past that made me question his judgement, and some of his results were really impressive. I had a chin implant in the past that I'd really appreciated the results from, but 2 years later, I learned more about full jaw augmentation, and became interested. After a few consultations with Yaremchuk, I decided on full jaw chin and infraorbital malarkey with rhino.

I'm still in the early stages of healing, so don't know much yet about my final transformation, but if people want to ask any questions about the custom implant process (since this forum seems so Bimax oriented, which I think is a lot less achievable/reliable) go ahead.
Congrats bro. Mirin the fact you actually took action and surgerymaxxed

And what pictures did you show to him as your target face? Interested as there are lots of chads with great appeal to aim towards

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, subhuman incel and metagross
@appleman he is still making surgeries? He is like 80 years old, no? Is he still competent to perform a surgery?

• +1
@appleman got all three surgeries i dream of in one go. i hope the results will turn out good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and subhuman incel
Mirin dedication.

Could you provide a before/after comparison? It's hard for me to see anything when looking at skull pictures and scans.

• +1
@appleman does Dr. Y still pushing for using medpor or has he settled for silicon now as well? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, falcolombobby, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
@subhuman incel thoughts on this transformation?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Edgar, Wallenberg and 3 others
Y used silicone for my jaw implant.
do you know anything about the longevity of the implant? from what i've heard most people replace theirs after around 10 years.

Also, your new Instagram profile picture is pre-Eppley zygo-implants, right?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and randomvanish
I DM'd him and this bastard just saw my message without replying me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, CristianT, Chadakin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
do you know anything about the longevity of the implant? from what i've heard most people replace theirs after around 10 years.

Also, your new Instagram profile picture is pre-Eppley zygo-implants, right?
Correct. I don't care for the zygos and am having them removed. They create too much cheek fullness, which you can see in the smiling picture that's being posted in the comments here.

Correct. I don't care for the zygos and am having them removed. They create too much cheek fullness, which you can see in the smiling picture that's being posted in the comments here.
Good call on having the zygos removed. Looked way better before. „Shaving down“ the implants for smaller projection isn‘t an option, right?

also you probably over-read the question about the longevity of your yaremchuk implant but i guess 10years is fair, i guess

Last edited:
Good call on having the zygos removed. Looked way better before. „Shaving down“ the implants for smaller projection isn‘t an option, right?

also you probably over-read the question about the longevity of your yaremchuk implant but i guess 10years is fair, i guess
Shaving down is an option, but I don't really want to go that route. Too unpredictable, and I really don't want to have to revisit this AGAIN. I like how I looked before, so I just want to return to that.

I haven't heard anything about implants needing to be replaced after ten years. My understanding has always been that they're good for life.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, falcolombobby and Deleted member 7098

When can we see the before and after

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf

I'm actually consulted with yaremchuk quite recently about having almost the exact same procedure. Could you PM me some before/afters?

Also, that bone resorption from your previous implant looks brutal, is it always like that or was that one misplaced.

post pics of after in rn if you feel comfortable

• +1
Reactions: joseph