IMPORTANT PSA (GYMCELS AND LANKLETS GTFIH): THE BODY WOMEN WANT - THE ABERCROMBIE/CALVIN KLEIN

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
IGNORE THE FLAIR THIS ISN'T A THEORY BUT A PROVEN FACT FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND STUDIES

THE IDEAL BODY WOMEN WANT IS NOT A ROIDED GYMCEL, JFL AT THOSE ON THIS FORUM WHO USES GEAR

THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN DO NOT WANT THIS

IMG 3321

THIS PERSON IS TOO OGRE FOR MOST WOMEN, UNLESS THEY'RE ALSO GYM GIRLS

THE HIGHEST APPEAL BODY TO WOMEN IS THIS, ANY CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR MODEL OR OLD-SCHOOL ABERCROMBIE & FITCH MODEL
IMG 3290
View attachment IMG_3326.webp
IMG 3324
IMG 3323
IMG 3322

TO ACHIEVE THIS LEAN, ELONGATED, ANGULAR AND CHISELED BODY, THERE IS A MINIMUM FRAME + HEIGHT REQUIREMENT

YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 5'10 WITH AT LEAST AVERAGE UNTRAINED BIDELT TO ACHIEVE A V TAPER AND AVOID LOOKING COMPRESSED

THE IDEAL HEIGHT IS LIKELY TOWARDS THE UPPER END OF MALE MODEL HEIGHT, ABOUT 6'2 TO 6'4

ITS ALL ABOUT INSERTIONS AND RATIOS, NOT JUST GYMCELLING AND TRAINING MUSCLES THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN OGRE (TRAPS & OBLIQUES COMES TO MIND)

THERE'S A LOT OF RESOURCES ONLINE FOR THIS, BUT FOR DYELS, USE THIS

TL;DR

BE AVERAGE HEIGHT AND AVERAGE BIDELT OR ABOVE, STAY LEAN AND WORKOUT AESTHETIC MUSCLES ONLY, DO NOT GYMCEL AND BECOME OGRE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Detective, poopoohead and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, rg1235, thecel and 6 others
working out christian bale GIF
this our death

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 26116 and 1 other person
ovar?
1.83 cm

• +1
Reactions: thecel
IGNORE THE FLAIR THIS ISN'T A THEORY BUT A PROVEN FACT FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND STUDIES

THE IDEAL BODY WOMEN WANT IS NOT A ROIDED GYMCEL, JFL AT THOSE ON THIS FORUM WHO USES GEAR

View attachment 2262783

THE HIGHEST APPEAL BODY TO WOMEN IS THIS, ANY CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR MODEL OR OLD-SCHOOL ABERCROMBIE & FITCH MODEL
View attachment 2262784View attachment 2262792View attachment 2262793View attachment 2262794View attachment 2262795

TO ACHIEVE THIS LEAN, ELONGATED, ANGULAR AND CHISELED BODY, THERE IS A MINIMUM FRAME + HEIGHT REQUIREMENT

YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 5'10 WITH AT LEAST AVERAGE UNTRAINED BIDELT TO ACHIEVE A V TAPER AND AVOID LOOKING COMPRESSED

THE IDEAL HEIGHT IS LIKELY TOWARDS THE UPPER END OF MALE MODEL HEIGHT, ABOUT 6'2 TO 6'4

ITS ALL ABOUT INSERTIONS AND RATIOS, NOT JUST GYMCELLING AND TRAINING MUSCLES THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN OGRE (TRAPS & OBLIQUES COMES TO MIND)

TL;DR

BE AVERAGE HEIGHT AND AVERAGE BIDELT OR ABOVE, STAY LEAN AND WORKOUT AESTHETIC MUSCLES ONLY, DO NOT GYMCEL AND BECOME OGRE
Everyone knows this. Bodybuilder physique has never been appealing to the female gaze (and tbh I find those roid gorillas disgusting too).
Women like little muscles, some abs, a somewhat twink-ish physique but still toned enough to be considered "muscular" by standard

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 29078
Yeah, but professional photography, dehydration, pump, and lack of bloating are also needed in these photos. Make sure you have realistic expectations or else you’ll have body dysmorphia.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Detective, thecel and 1 other person
don't worry, no1 will be reaching that body even if they tried

David Laid body is what women want.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Emiqrox

View attachment 2262783

View attachment 2262784View attachment 2262792View attachment 2262793View attachment 2262794View attachment 2262795

TL;DR

they are roided tho

already surpassed all of these in appeal.

Yeah, but professional photography, dehydration, pump, and lack of bloating are also needed in these photos. Make sure you have realistic expectations or else you’ll have body dysmorphia.
not really, just take pictures in the morning.

if you need a pump to look good you should lift harder.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AsGoodAsItGets and szolliontaraelis
thats not true, i dont claim to look like the guy in the 1st video or last pic but i look pretty similar to the guys in the group photos just standing around like 2/3 of the day, except right after i ate a meal

granted its summer so im lower bodyfat than usual and have more daily exercise, but definitely achievable for a normal guy who puts in the work

already surpassed all of these in appeal.

not really, just take pictures in the morning.

if you need a pump to look good you should lift harder.
do you do any lateral raises or your shoulders are because of doing strictly ohp? my friend who has worse shoulders than me only do lat raises and says to me that i have to do them if i want boulders lmao

• +1
do you do any lateral raises or your shoulders are because of doing strictly ohp? my friend who has worse shoulders than me only do lat raises and says to me that i have to do them if i want boulders lmao
I do lu raises for shoulder health but they are not a hypertrophy movement and I skip them if I don't feel like I need them.

build them doing overhead press only, the shoulder joint does not like being isolated and people that think they're going to get huge shoulders from doing it usually end up with an impingement instead.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and szolliontaraelis
Cbum can still slay with his body

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Kamui
The goal is to look like a dominant robust high T looking bully

• +1
The goal is to look like a dominant robust high T looking bully
the goal is to look like a high class runway model with broad shoulders and normal proportions who can fit in suits instead of a low class roided ogre

Cbum can still slay with his body
he'll slay lower class/quality girls, you think Elizabeth Vanderbilt III from Greenwich is going to choose this ogre over the models i posted?

• Hmm...
he'll slay lower class/quality girls, you think Elizabeth Vanderbilt III from Greenwich is going to choose this ogre over the models i posted?
if the foid looks good the foid looks good, nobody cares about “muh high class” jfl all these bitches turn into sluts when Chad comes around lmao

• +1
if the foid looks good the foid looks good, nobody cares about “muh high class” jfl all these bitches turn into sluts when Chad comes around lmao
i dont want to slay white trash or ethnics, i want to slay college educated upper middle class foids in big cities

• Woah

View attachment 2262783

TL;DR

Mostly long abdomens requirements (ratio between belly and torso) , so the ribs have to be narrow at their lowest end, and shouldn't bend too far toward the hips. +tight hips

This is the main requirement, before even talking about shoulder width (which is also goddamn necessary).

That's a rly nice post!

Last edited:
  • Woah

View attachment 2262783

TL;DR

It is the truth

i dont want to slay white trash or ethnics, i want to slay college educated upper middle class foids in big cities
Jfl foids like that only fuck rich Chads with shit tons of money, they wouldn’t even register you as human

View attachment 2262783

TL;DR

What if you're 5'9?

I do lu raises for shoulder health but they are not a hypertrophy movement and I skip them if I don't feel like I need them.

build them doing overhead press only, the shoulder joint does not like being isolated and people that think they're going to get huge shoulders from doing it usually end up with an impingement instead.
What do you do for rear delts?

Jfl foids like that only fuck rich Chads with shit tons of money, they wouldn’t even register you as human
im a college educated upper middle class male in a big city :(

Mostly long abdomens requirements (ratio between belly and torso) , so the ribs have to be narrow at their lowest end, and shouldn't bend too far toward the hips. +tight hips

This is the main requirement, before even talking about shoulder width (which is also goddamn necessary).

That's a rly nice post!
yeah i hate how my abdomen looks compressed (especially if i flex for abs to show better), proportionately my torso looks like it belongs to a man several inches shorter than i am

working out christian bale GIF
this our death
Christian Bale in American Psycho was lean and hot as fuck (no homo). I want to achieve his body in the movie. He inspires me a lot.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Christian Bale in American Psycho was lean and hot as fuck (no homo). I want to achieve his body in the movie. He inspires me a lot.
me calculating how to have Bale Body with barrett face by 2024
IMG 1854

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26116

View attachment 2262783

TL;DR

Ever thought there could be too much on that fucking Abercrombie workout routine to look barely above DYEL when clothed? They don't seem much different to Brad Pitt's FIght Club/Troy aesthetic.

@Arborist what do you think of it, since I'm getting gympilled by you about less is more, hoping it sill isn't gaslight lmao.

Are protein shakes/ creatine suppliments cope?

Last edited:
  • +1