[IMPORTANT] @realgonzalo has made an account.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Me and @cloUder have been in touch with the real Gonzalocel, and he has now made an account on here, @realgonzalo.

He was someone who originally had his Tinder profile posted on this site and a now-defunct site, Lookism, by @forevergymcelling in 2021. This was the compilation made by @forevergymcelling back in 2021:

@ReadBooksEveryday is NOT @realgonzalo , since neither of them are on the same continent.

Hence, @ReadBooksEveryday has removed his original avi, which was meant to be a Chad avi containing @realgonzalo 's face. We all apologise for this.

@realgonzalo does NOT condone racism, violence, or similar thoughts often expressed by the incel community, and has asked if this could be respected. This includes LARPing.

Welcome to Looksmax, Gonzalo. We are a self-improvement site, dedicated to looksmaxxing, fitness, surgery and dating.

We sincerely apologise for the nature of this site (and similar ones like incels.is, which to be fair, is x100000 worse than here), LARPing as you (which has now fully ceased), and we hope you feel welcomed.

We all love you here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Stopping@Nothing19, chaddyboi66 and 28 others
should have given him @ReadBooksEveryday acc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 19620
@
realgonzalo
@realgonzalo does NOT condone racism, violence, or similar thoughts often expressed by the incel community
Doesn't matter. Anyone who finds out he posts here won't care enough to read this far. Guilt by association in their eyes

Gonzalo, welcome to your new racist, homophobic, autistic, retarded home. We've been waiting for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Xangsane, fogdart and 12 others
Doesn't matter. Anyone who finds out he posts here won't care enough to read this far. Guilt by association in their eyes

Gonzalo, welcome to your new racist, homophobic, autistic, retarded home. We've been waiting for you
Please don't scare him off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 19453, rand anon and 4 others
gonzalo we are all men of integrity

@Ritalincel @Niko

Me and @cloUder have been in touch with the real Gonzalocel, and he has now made an account on here, @realgonzalo.

He was someone who originally had his Tinder profile posted on this site and a now-defunct site, Lookism, by @forevergymcelling in 2021. This was the compilation made by @forevergymcelling back in 2021:

@ReadBooksEveryday is NOT @realgonzalo , since neither of them are on the same continent.

@realgonzalo does NOT condone racism, violence, or similar thoughts often expressed by the incel community, and has asked if this could be respected. This includes LARPing.

Welcome to Looksmax, Gonzalo. We are a self-improvement site, dedicated to looksmaxxing, fitness, surgery and dating.

We sincerely apologise for the nature of this site (and similar ones like incels.is, which to be fair, is x100000 worse than here), LARPing as you (which has now ceased), and we hope you feel welcomed.

We all love you here.

so @realgonzalo you hate black people?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Xangsane and Deleted member 13787
Hey Xangsane, I hope you distribute more of your time on this alt for now:
0DD1A247 7842 47C0 8122 73AF75FF4EC9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, stevielake, Elvisandreaa and 13 others
Hi @realgonzalo

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580
@ReadBooksEveryday i thought you were that chad Jew ?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and khvirgin
congratulations @realgonzalo on winning FUOTY

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, gribsufer1, justinzayn and 3 others
congratulations @realgonzalo on winning FUOTY
Not him.

Can you please remove that, since he doesn't want racism associated with his name?

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Deleted member 13787
Tagging
@indianoutlaw @Merćer @currylightskin @EverythingMattersCel @Manu le coq @HerpDerpson @BoneDensity @TUSSELEIF @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @abeilletoimême @aBetterMii @Mogpogs @AlexBrown84 @StrangerDanger @Hueless

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
copium
Tom is a normal guy, won't never come to this shithole
No, @cloUder has been in talks with him outside of this forum. @realgonzalo and Tom is the same person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
post ig dms @cloUder, @Xangsane or larp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Deleted member 13787
Not him.

Can you please remove that, since he doesn't want racism associated with his name?
ye sure
jfl why would he join in the first place if he doesnt want to be associated with the soul premise of this site

@David Rothschild @krisal

Another Xang alt... :/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Moggie, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
eat, sleep, alt, repeat

the @Xangsane way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and 5 others

Hence, @ReadBooksEveryday has removed his original avi, which was meant to be a Chad avi containing @realgonzalo 's face. We all apologise for this.

We sincerely apologise for the nature of this site (and similar ones like incels.is, which to be fair, is x100000 worse than here), LARPing as you (which has now fully ceased), and we hope you feel welcomed.

We all love you here.

but for real we dont need another stem nerd here
invite a cool nt jock or gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and aBetterMii
TOP 5 ANIME BETRAYALS OF ALL TIME
betrayal GIF

I have been viciously evascerated by my own master. Truly over
Someone send me link to incel co . Its either that or I apply to be a reddit moderator

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Why Tom though, why is he special among all those other Chads posted

TOP 5 ANIME BETRAYALS OF ALL TIME
betrayal GIF

I have always maintained the fact that I am not him
1671326708800-png.2001478
1671326676782-png.2001476
1671326583965-png.2001468

Meanwhile this nigga is the one who suggested me that manlet pfp

View attachment 2003086
Xangsane. You chose to bite the hand that feeds you.

This is nothing less than a declaration of war.
madara-failure.gif
I have explained in the OP that this was a suggestion for a Chad avi (many of us have Chad avis here).
We didn't know that it would have escalated and hence as a consequence of the actual person in the avi joining, it was time to retire the avi.
mirin 1 person talking to himself from 2 accs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ReadBooksEveryday and Moggie
yes
so he had a Q&A
and somebody asked him about lookism.net and he said he didnt browse it anymore for looksmaxxing tips

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
@apemaxxed @bonelessMan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
How tall is he

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back