Improve your social and networking skills

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
You must be good at networking if you want or be rich. You need connections to catapult you into higher positions

I know I’ll never be rich in my life, because I absolutely hate interacting with NT normies, especially in a professional context.

Idk why but I’m honestly disgusted by all these spooks normies care about. Name titles, status, credentials, income

I spent thousands of hours on programming projects, for what? I’ll Probably just chill with a six figure job, while the NT normies become my managers and bosses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19865, JovenCansao and 3 others
neurodivergent = life in nightmare mode without cheats

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, JovenCansao, SubSigma and 3 others
At least you get a six figure job, try the UK version where you’re paid £20k and it all goes on living expenses

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
As a Neurotypical hating the Antichrist is much harder for me, as I have already been subverted by him in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
Let me give you an example of how important interpersonal skills are for money maxxing :

This 16 year old girl I know barely programmed anything, and just started programming this year. Over the summer, she made $20k from an internship

I’m almost 18, I’ve been coding for hours every day for fun since 2018, but im broke because I never talk to anyone IRL or email people, even when I had the opportunity to do so.

Social networking skills are a multiplier for your work

If you aren’t NT, be prepared for the LONG HAUL to wealth

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, amorfati and Deleted member 3828
Everybody knows this.
I don't think any human being goes through life legit choosing to have next to no social circles. Life is wrapped up in your ability to prolific social lives, your dating life and producing children. All of which is heavily dictated by the groups of people you have in your life.
Sometimes attracting those people or even holding onto them may not work out.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
I’m almost 18, I’ve been coding for hours every day for fun since 2018, but im broke because I never talk to anyone IRL or email people, even when I had the opportunity to do so.
You should've launched your own apps by now then, what the fuck were you even programming?