In 2020 would normies struggle with having sex with her?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Thirst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3702
thx bro camed

• +1
She’s disgusting I can’t have a boners with a femoid like this

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
JFL I’m a normie and I could bed her in a few minutes she’s disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus, Chadelite and 5 others
not really attractive to me bro

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus, Chadelite and 4 others
wait is this Riley Reid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
Indeed bro

• +1
  • +1
definitely

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
What PSL do you have to be to get her

• +1
She’s not attractive per say but I’d fuck her for sure. She looks like she’d have good pussy.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
Over for OP and his fetish for 3PSL women

• +1
You boys need to drop your standards and get some slays in. Pussy is pussy if they have a decent enough body, and you can imagine a stacy while you’re fucking her anyways. The girl with the warmest juiciest pussy and most hnng ass I’ve ever smashed had a 3.75 PSL face and let me degrade the fuck out of her lol. It was fun. You need these kinds of experiences trust me, especially if you meet the girl on a night out with the boys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Deleted member 4577 and 6 others
You boys need to drop your standards and get some slays in. Pussy is pussy if they have a decent enough body, and you can imagine a stacy while you’re fucking her anyways. The girl with the warmest juiciest pussy and most hnng ass I’ve ever smashed had a 3.75 PSL face and let me degrade the fuck out of her lol. It was fun. You need these kinds of experiences trust me, especially if you meet the girl on a night out with the boys.
You need Jesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 4 others
She’s disgusting I can’t have a boners with a femoid like this
cope
she's beautiful like every women and help incel to lose their virginty 💯 🥳
women are our future💪👑

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Dog face and 1 other person
Cope. Jesus wouldn’t have been able to resist today’s stacies.
Dating psl 5.5-6+ girls > having sex with ugly girls all the time because you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
Dating psl 5.5-6+ girls > having sex with ugly girls all the time because you are ugly
I’ve done both lol. Both of my exes were cute as fuck and I’ve had lays ranging from 3.75 to 6 PSL. I just think a lot of you guys treat sex like a way bigger deal than it actually is and would be happier if you dipped below your stacy standards once in a while. It’s just getting your nut off and less attractive girls usually let you do more fun shit because they have a lower self esteem. Also the lower PSL face girls I’ve been with had great bodies. At the absolute worst it becomes a funny story to tell your boys about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and eduardkoopman
I’ve done both lol. Both of my exes were cute as fuck and I’ve had lays ranging from 3.75 to 6 PSL. I just think a lot of you guys treat sex like a way bigger deal than it actually is and would be happier if you dipped below your stacy standards once in a while. It’s just getting your nut off and less attractive girls usually let you do more fun shit because they have a lower self esteem. Also the lower PSL face girls I’ve been with had great bodies. At the absolute worst it becomes a funny story to tell your boys about.
I’d rather conserve my nut than bust it on/ in a sub 5/8 girl tbh

• +1
I’d rather conserve my nut than bust it on/ in a sub 5/8 girl tbh
I don’t know man. My logic is always would I rather bust a nut in my hand tonight or have this girl swallow my load. Usually it’s the latter lol.

Just to show you the range I work with. I’ve had very cute 6 PSL girls like the first one. I would show her face but I’m still good friends with her lol. And then straight thots who know their way around a dick like the second lol. I’d just personally rather get my count up while I’m young so I don’t mind having a few eh ones here and there.

Attachments

• F7B1C479-D312-408D-B436-7274B7E512C1.jpeg
    F7B1C479-D312-408D-B436-7274B7E512C1.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 16E90C69-6476-416A-B1C1-D0BEE3539A13.jpeg
    16E90C69-6476-416A-B1C1-D0BEE3539A13.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
youd have to be at least 5 PSL to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and TheAscendedOne
is it true if there’s a looks disparity between you and her she’ll naturally be more inclined to do more nasty shit to you? I assume if you’re a normie a girl would give you head but if you were a chad you’d get that sloppy top drool action

• +1
is it true if there’s a looks disparity between you and her she’ll naturally be more inclined to do more nasty shit to you? I assume if you’re a normie a girl would give you head but if you were a chad you’d get that sloppy top drool action
In my experience yes lol. Girls who aren’t that good looking know they can’t measure up to stacies and they try to make up for in in other ways. This girl I was dancing with at a bar a couple months ago had a meh face (great body though) and she kept trying to get me to slip in and finger her on the dance floor while we were grinding lmao. She also kept rubbing my dick through my pants. And then we had sex without a condom at her friend’s place. Higher PSL girls would never allow all of that lol.

Trust me, I’m not at all regretful over the experiences I’ve had with girls I had to lower my standards a bit for. I’m not advocating going for whales or totally busted girls, but man, I can’t believe a lot of people here would rather bust in a tissue then get that sloppy dome from a 4 PSL chick once in a while.

• +1
, I can’t believe a lot of people here would rather bust in a tissue then get that sloppy dome from a 4 PSL chick once in a while.
Or not bust at all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, draco and TheAscendedOne
Finally someone making some sense.

I have gone ugly faced also.
I could never o fat.
But I could easily go, for not so good face.
You don't feel it, when you have sex and the lights are off.

Everyone, wants to eat at fancy restaurants every day.
But sometimes when you're hungry. A Mc Donalds will do also.
There is no valaidation, ego boost. From eating at McDonalds, like you get from eating at a fancy restaurant. But it gets the job done.
Some dudes here, only seem to care abaout validation. I guess the sex part is for them less important.
People here say. She is ugly.
While she is just normie level looks.

If she went full madd with makeup. Dudes wold go apeshit for her; on instagram.

IMG_20190625_120852.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
volcel if you wouldn't fuck her. she's not even ugly. 4/10 at worst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and TheAscendedOne
Finally someone making some sense.

I have gone ugly faced also.
I could never o fat.
But I could easily go, for not so good face.
You don't feel it, when you have sex and the lights are off.

Everyone, wants to eat at fancy restaurants every day.
But sometimes when you're hungry. A Mc Donalds will do also.
There is no valaidation, ego boost. From eating at McDonalds, like you get from eating at a fancy restaurant. But it gets the job done.
Some dudes here, only seem to care abaout validation. I guess the sex part is for them less important.

People here say. She is ugly.
While she is just normie level looks.

If she went full madd with makeup. Dudes wold go apeshit for her; on instagram.

IMG_20190625_120852.jpg
MY FUCKING GOD SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH IS THAT 🤢

IMAGINE LTR ING HER AND ONE DAY SHE FORGETS TO LOCK THE DOOR WHEN APPLYING NEW MAKEUP

:sick::sick::sick::sick:
volcel if you wouldn't fuck her. she's not even ugly. 4/10 at worst
More like a 3.5

• +1
You'd need to be at least this sort of level#:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
I had a girl who was of a similar phenotype and race who turned out to be one of the best fucks of my life. Sometimes you just got to go for what does it for you.

I don't like the look of the girl in the pic, but I'd do her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
IMAGINE LTR ING HER AND ONE DAY SHE FORGETS TO LOCK THE DOOR WHEN APPLYING NEW MAKEUP

:sick::sick::sick::sick:
Obviously. This is not for LTR, but for getting laid.
Just like, no one should aim or want to go McDonalds eating every day. But occasionally it can't be avoided, when hungry and nothing else available.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
Fucking idiots most of us cant even get a average girlfriend and you bastards talk?

• +1
Obviously. This is not for LTR, but for getting laid.
Just like, no one should aim or want to go McDonalds eating every day. But occasionally it can't be avoided, when hungry and nothing else available.
That's the soupkitchen not mcdonalds fml

• +1
Pretty sure she would reject me, I have been rejected by much uglier women.

• +1
B17

• +1
I don’t know man. My logic is always would I rather bust a nut in my hand tonight or have this girl swallow my load. Usually it’s the latter lol.

Just to show you the range I work with. I’ve had very cute 6 PSL girls like the first one. I would show her face but I’m still good friends with her lol. And then straight thots who know their way around a dick like the second lol. I’d just personally rather get my count up while I’m young so I don’t mind having a few eh ones here and there.
that second girl looks disgusting

• +1