In contact with 11 different maxfacs right now

I wouldn't go with her tbh.
I remember that one youtuber that was posted here once. Was supposed to get some normal and simple surgery and wanted to post updates on youtube later.
But his surgeon was female and he died.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and oldcelloser
I remember that one youtuber that was posted here once. Was supposed to get some normal and simple surgery and wanted to post updates on youtube later.
But his surgeon was female and he died.
Yes the autopsy revealed that that dude had an anatomical anomaly and one of his brain arteries was hit during surgery. Still, the surgeon most probably could have avoided this but was eventually not found guilty because the anomaly served as enough of an excuse.

Still no reason to be afraid of a lefort 1 because you are probably more likely to die by a lightning strike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and oldcelloser
partial fail in the sense that it fixed recession and overbite (bite and teeth positioning is correct now)
i have a narrow subhuman maxilla and mandible and a 4cm mouth, which is unnaceptable ; they also pushed my palate in too upwards, into the nose possibly (IMO this is why i need septoplasty now cause at night , sometimes, i breath through the mouth)
you could fit a whole tumbler finger into my mouth till you reach the top palate :forcedsmile:
on top of that i wore iron braces for way too long at orto/ surgeon advice and now i have gingival retarction and root exposure and need a surgery for that too
Fucking brutal man. Can't imagine the suffering you are going through. It's gonna require extensive measures to fix that mess, hope you get it done in time.

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
Fucking brutal man. Can't imagine the suffering you are going through. It's gonna require extensive measures to fix that mess, hope you get it done in time.
i know
well mostly mental by now :forcedsmile:
its one of the reasons i LDARd my 20s but yeah what can you do, i didnt have lookism then
can i DM you?

Last edited:
You can find them in the german fb group for jaw suergeries. Like I don't think that he is a bad surgeon but for me not a top tier surgeon.
show pics, we don't care about people saying "i got botched" without showing pics

show pics, we don't care about people saying "i got botched" without showing pics
I told you where you can find it, I don't post pics without permission.
Also you can find Alfaros pics on his insta account and a lot of are very asymetric, I would be very unhappy with such a result...

Last edited:
I told you where you can find it, I don't post pics without permission.
Also you can find Alfaros pics on his insta account and a lot of are very asymetric, I would be very unhappy with such a result...
Jaw surgery only fixes JAW

Alfaro will do only one thing: Give you enought projection for soft tissu

All he do is advance jaw, he's not gonna fix mandibule assymetry and things like that, he need to do more thing for that

Jaw surgery symmetry is very simple to verify:
If the gap of middl incisor is in line with tip of nose then it's symmetric that's it

now if the ramus is longer in one side than the other jaw surgery will not fix it unless you do implant or some special cuts

• +1
Reactions: one job away
But when you make such a big operation like a Bimax asymetric of the jaw or chin should allways be corrected. Raffaini allways correct this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
partial fail in the sense that it fixed recession and overbite (bite and teeth positioning is correct now)
i have a narrow subhuman maxilla and mandible and a 4cm mouth, which is unnaceptable ; they also pushed my palate in too upwards, into the nose possibly (IMO this is why i need septoplasty now cause at night , sometimes, i breath through the mouth)
you could fit a whole tumbler finger into my mouth till you reach the top palate :forcedsmile:
on top of that i wore iron braces for way too long at orto/ surgeon advice and now i have gingival retarction and root exposure and need a surgery for that too
Sorry to hear that bro.

I have an overbite myself and want to make sure this doesn’t happen. Did you notice any red flags in your treatment that I should be wary of?

can you Dm me with the result and keep us posted? my first bimax failed i have a child's mouth still , a narrow jaw and maxilla, although the teeth positioniting and bite is good and no recession; but i breathed through the mouth at night for 10 years after; could that have ruined my bimax and kept the mouth small ?
i think they've done close to 1cm widening total, it was 10 years ago , i dont remember precisely
i need 2-3 cm jaws widening lol, do you think thats even possible?
my mouth is a huge failio ,1:1 nose ratio, without a wide smile it can fail the whole face hard, even looksmaxxed everywhere else
If you are still breathing through the mouth at night whereas the airways after the bimax are open enough, then the problem comes from the nose. Maybe a MSE could be the solution ? Have you done new scanns or sleeping exam to know were the problem comes from ?

i know
well mostly mental by now :forcedsmile:
its one of the reasons i LDARd my 20s but yeah what can you do, i didnt have lookism then
can i DM you?
yeah man

But when you make such a big operation like a Bimax asymetric of the jaw or chin should allways be corrected. Raffaini allways correct this.
I wish Raffaini didn't get cancer :feelsbadman:

I'm really pushing it lately guys since I can't stand my subhuman jaw anymore. This week I went full autist mode and got in touch with a few more maxfacs to send them my x rays and get some treatment ides from them, comparing and making decisions whom I'll move forward with consults with.
I'm currently writing and discussing with:
Dr Andreishchev, Dr Gorban, Dr Triaca, Dr Brusco, Dr Obwegeser, Dr Christine Jacobsen (she was trained by Sailer apparently), Dr Zarrinbal, Dr Ramieri, Dr Alfaro, Dr Kater and a local maxfac.

The fucked up state of my cuck tier mandible requires such drastic measures but I'm very optimistic that one of these surgeons can lay out a solid treatment plan for my subhumanity.

Who would you go with? I'm leaning heavily towards Alfaro because he has the shortest surgery time and am pretty sure to not go with any of the Russian surgeons as I'm too high inhib to get facial reconstruction in a Russian basement. The Swiss surgeons mentionned and Zarrinbal have great reputations too but are a little expensive.

Once I'm done with my surgery I will write a detailed report btw about each of these surgeons (and some more I've had contact with but didn't mention).
Dr. Nelson León is an elite MAXFAC surgeon and charges about 5K for bimax, just because that's a lot in Venezuela.

Dr. Nelson León is an elite MAXFAC surgeon and charges about 5K for bimax, just because that's a lot in Venezuela.
Just let a venezuelan cartell take out your kidneys theory

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope and JosephGarrot123
Just let a venezuelan cartell take out your kidneys theory
Venezuelan plastic and functional surgery is renown and very precise. That's why women travel overseas to get a natural good look instead of travelling to S.K and get stupidly expensive soft tissue work.

Take a look at the insta of the talented and hardworking Dr.

Venezuelan plastic and functional surgery is renown and very precise. That's why women travel overseas to get a natural good look instead of travelling to S.K and get stupidly expensive soft tissue work.

Take a look at the insta of the talented and hardworking Dr.
Bad

Looks bad tbh, he got Jokermaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
All the Best and Thanks for sharing

Wonder what's a good way to find a good surgeon, how do you guys go about it?

pic results of this dude?

good result from subhuman to HTN

Attachments

• 3CDFE39E-7048-4B48-BABA-7E32975FFE2F.jpeg
    3CDFE39E-7048-4B48-BABA-7E32975FFE2F.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
good result from subhuman to HTN
Fuck Fuck Fuck why is it that these low IQ faggots ascend so hard and they probably don't even know about lookism and I get ripped off by scammers and am still suffering due to my recessed cocksucker jaws:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
He got ccw right? Or why does he look like a chimp? Too much advancement?
Just too much advancement, his maxilla is about to pop out of that philtrum at any moment, revealing his chimp smile.

He has chimp tier maxilla now. and his mandible does not match up to it. TBH it's absolute horseshit to advance the maxilla so much his case. He had a hyper recessed mandible so rather give him CCW or a large genio isntead of chimpaxxing him:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Chadakin and subhuman incel
Fuck Fuck Fuck why is it that these low IQ faggots ascend so hard and they probably don't even know about lookism and I get ripped off by scammers and am still suffering due to my recessed cocksucker jaws:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Dude these bastards probably never heard anything of maxilla,mandible,lefort 1,bsso, genioplasty, gonial angle, occlusal plane, ccw, cw and yet they ascend harder than any of us autists that reasearch these things our whole life. IQ is meaningless for surgery. It all comes down to LUCK again, like so many things in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WagedandReady, never_lucky and lasthope
Just too much advancement, his maxilla is about to pop out of that philtrum at any moment, revealing his chimp smile.

He has chimp tier maxilla now. and his mandible does not match up to it. TBH it's absolute horseshit to advance the maxilla so much his case. He had a hyper recessed mandible so rather give him CCW or a large genio isntead of chimpaxxing him:lul::lul::lul:
I think it only looks weird cause his upper maxilla/upper midface is still recessed. Maybe if he got some implants in that area or a higher lefort he could ascend.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady

i think he don't look chimpax

I don't think this surgeon know how to do CCW

He ascended cuz he started as a deformed nigga

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
Dude these bastards probably never heard anything of maxilla,mandible,lefort 1,bsso, genioplasty, gonial angle, occlusal plane, ccw, cw and yet they ascend harder than any of us autists that reasearch these things our whole life. IQ is meaningless for surgery. It all comes down to LUCK again, like so many things in life.
True. But then again, our autism prevents us from getting giga scammed like some of the fucktards on plebbit. There are some guys over there getting a BSSO to set back their mandible for class 3 correction.

Or just imagine in my case, my local maxfac said "you need to learn to live with your recessed chin and lip incompetence" and sent me to an ortho that wanted to extract 2 premolars to set back my maxilla even more to correct my overbite.
I would have a giga recessed maxilla, giga recessed mandible, strawberry chin and lip incompetence now. Just let that amount of cuckery ease down.

I told both of these idiots that I think the absolute WORST of their ideas and left 1 star horror reviews.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, never_lucky, Weed and 2 others
go with Alfaro or Ramieri or Raffaini or Antipov

Dr A cope too much with chin wing and not that much projection for bimax
Isn’t raffaini closing his practice due to health reasons? Or was that just rumor

Isn’t raffaini closing his practice due to health reasons? Or was that just rumor
yes my original answer was before i knew that

But idk if Raffaini opened again

Augustopary is the next Raffaini , people here should go to augustopary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
yes my original answer was before i knew that

But idk if Raffaini opened again

Augustopary is the next Raffaini , people here should go to augustopary
He studied under raffaini right? Wonder if he has raffainis artist eye. Be cool if he did the asymmetry fixes that raffaini did/does

He studied under raffaini right? Wonder if he has raffainis artist eye. Be cool if he did the asymmetry fixes that raffaini did/does
No i don't think he study under him but i think they did operate together and that augustopary attend some of his courses

Augustopary can literally do anything that Raffaini does + he uses implant so u can get more aesthetic from augusto

He literally fixes super deformed subhuman people into normie with bimax and implant

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 13137
No i don't think he study under him but i think they did operate together and that augustopary attend some of his courses

Augustopary can literally do anything that Raffaini does + he uses implant so u can get more aesthetic from augusto

He literally fixes super deformed subhuman people into normie with bimax and implant
Does he also do soft tissue manipulation?
Does he take foreign patients too?