In geniunally conscering roping

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m not averge, I’m extremely ugly because of my pfl. I dont get it, fuck my retarted ass parents retards gave me retard eyes. Fucking facgots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: t20cel, lucifer6969, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Low T

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, truthhurts, RunVerc and 2 others
I’m not averge, I’m extremely ugly because of my pfl. I dont get it, fuck my retarted ass parents retards gave me retard eyes. Fucking facgots
I saw you, you gigamog me
Your PFL is good too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, Kroker, The Homelander and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and greycel
save up for OBO by scamming people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, truthhurts and iblamehumphrey
Don’t do it bhaijaan we need you

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and iblamehumphrey
Do not enter the tunnel of (fake) light. Farewell brother! Everyone has a right to quit the game when the time comes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and truthhurts
Did he send you the morphed picture?
No, I'm not sure what you're referring to. I've seen his eye area, his PFL appears to be slightly below average due to the deep settedness of his eyes.

• +1
No, I'm not sure what you're referring to. I've seen his eye area, his PFL appears to be slightly below average due to the deep settedness of his eyes.
Did he send you the morphed picture?
I sent him this, idk if you thought my pfl was higher cause it was a full face photo. To him I only sent him my eye area
IMG 7331

• +1
Deep settedness of eyes in exchange for minimal decrease in PFL is 100% worth in today's age

Saafiir is another example
It's a Nafri Trait, and OP looks Nafri

OP should be happy he doesn't have LOW IPD because of his deepset eyes.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and iblamehumphrey
Deep settedness of eyes in exchange for minimal decrease in PFL is 100% worth in today's age

Saafiir is another example
It's a Nafri Trait, and OP looks Nafri

View attachment 3177876

OP should be happy he doesn't have LOW IPD because of his deepset eyes.
My pfl is around 27mm-28 measured,what’s nafari

• +1
My pfl is around 27mm-28 measured,what’s nafari
Average PFL. It may appear shorter, because of your Percieved PFL

Perhaps your ESR is too low? Your Brows don't extend too far on the outside
Your eyelashes are way too short, etc

Nafri is North African

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zenis
Send pics

• +1

Nafri is North African
I’m middle eastern so close enough and ya my esr is low, it’s 0.45 I think.

• +1
What fake light lmao?
arch-ntic one. They will mind wipe your consciousness/soul clean and force to you reincarnate after they guilt trip you into it

• +1
arch-ntic one. They will mind wipe your consciousness/soul clean and force to you reincarnate after they guilt trip you into it
If you know this and you die today how would you remember this? and avoid the light tunnel?

• +1
You look fine lil nig, mogs my shit and I have some bitches thirsting for me:lul:

• +1
You look fine lil nig, mogs my shit and I have some bitches thirsting for me:lul:
I think you mog me ngl, better bones, race, Avergness.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and baerr
I have a small skull as well, your skull is giga

• JFL
  • +1
I think you mog me ngl, better bones, race, Avergness.
You eyemog me to death + shorter philtrum + dark triad looks. All in all still htn to me, enough to slay or atleast get nudes:feelsokman:

• +1
how do I get nudes
You eyemog me to death + shorter philtrum + dark triad looks. All in all still htn to me, enough to slay or atleast get nudes:feelsokman:

• JFL
Blud how tf u below average when u got rated above average.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and baerr
how do I get nudes
Ah ye I forgot, you don’t talk to bitches:lul:. So what I do is I talk with chicks in online for a bit and escalate sexually in my tone. They usually know what I look like so they go along with it. Then I start talking about body features or features in general (maybe send some pic of me mogging, just as a reminder) they will usually want to show off their shit, one thing leads to another from there. It’s pretty much the same everytime, most humans work the same. There are some foids who won’t go along and they actually deserve my respect tbh:feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis
Ah ye I forgot, you don’t talk to bitches:lul:. So what I do is I talk with chicks in online for a bit and escalate sexually in my tone. They usually know what I look like so they go along with it. Then I start talking about body features or features in general (maybe send some pic of me mogging, just as a reminder) they will usually want to show off their shit, one thing leads to another from there. It’s pretty much the same everytime, most humans work the same. There are some foids who won’t go along and they actually deserve my respect tbh:feelsokman:
Where do you find these chicks online

ur ethnic wtf

I feel like I've written this post.
So fucking relateable

• +1
Reactions: Zenis

Nafri is North African
can nafris have buggish eyes?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Ya but still deepset

buggish looking eyes tend to be caused by bad under eyes. Deepset eyes are measured by how far backs your eyes are behind your supra orbital and natal bridge

• +1
Reactions: t20cel and greycel
Yeah, though not really buggish... their eyes tend to be deepset into their skull, but they might have Infra recession etc

Ya but still deepset

buggish looking eyes tend to be caused by bad under eyes. Deepset eyes are measured by how far backs your eyes are behind your supra orbital and natal bridge
Hahah we posted the same thing same time

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and t20cel
Yeah, though not really buggish... their eyes tend to be deepset into their skull, but they might have Infra recession etc

Hahah we posted the same thing same time
I notice it a lot with Arabs, their eyes are behind their nasal bone and supras but still look buggy. It’s cause of them infras.

Meanwhile with asias it’s the complete opposite