[In GTA V Video Game] Really thinking of executing chads and womens

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Insane how easy women and chads have it its really insane

any soyboy cucked dog who thinks killing is stupid is retarded and if u think chads dont deserve eternal torture ur just retarded and def was shit at maths in school 100% u cant understand the objective justice which should be served for the objective equality of the workd

fucking chads self pittying snakey fucking rats i will burn and spray them with bullets and same with womens [in the strip club of the grand theft auto V video game]

but like actually

im thinking of this a lot in recent times. the wrath is brewing. serious wrath. unwavering wrath lasting my every waking second towards these fkccxing chads and womens they deserve hell just for existing. they can never understand FUCK YOU ALL.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 8608 and 3 others
go to incels.is jfl

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Polar and Xangsane

any soyboy cucked dog who thinks killing is stupid is retarded and if u think chads dont deserve eternal torture ur just retarded and def was shit at maths in school 100% u cant understand the objective justice which should be served for the objective equality of the workd

fucking chads self pittying snakey fucking rats i will burn and spray them with bullets and same with womens [in the strip club of the grand theft auto V video game]

but like actually

im thinking of this a lot in recent times. the wrath is brewing. serious wrath. unwavering wrath lasting my every waking second towards these fkccxing chads and womens they deserve hell just for existing. they can never understand FUCK YOU ALL.
Meds fast

i am a mathematical scientific musical kinesthetic philosophical literary savant genius and i am smarter than all of you combined im dead serious your minds are all floating rocks with nothing to offer my mind is an entire universe of wisdom and information

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 8608
Miring your ERMaxxing goals of 2022

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I agree. I would kick every punk chads ass here with no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Miring your ERMaxxing goals of 2022

i started smiling very enthustiastically and sympathetically when this video started like joker as my neck and head moved towards the screen instinctually as i see a man of honour and intelligence on my screen i started smiling and laughing

i feel warmness and butterflies from this as i see a man who felt what i felt and did the duty of the great arch angels descended to earth-realm cleansing the world of the devils slaves and worshippers aka chads and womens

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19499
hope your mother and sisters get burned alive from an exploded engine in their car tomorrow you low sentience faggot
you are very sentient and edgy indeed, how can I even compare :feelsbadman:
i am a mathematical scientific musical kinesthetic philosophical literary savant genius and i am smarter than all of you combined im dead serious your minds are all floating rocks with nothing to offer my mind is an entire universe of wisdom and information
so big of a genius that can't use commas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
i started smiling very enthustiastically and sympathetically when this video started like joker as my neck and head moved towards the screen instinctually as i see a man of honour and intelligence on my screen i started smiling and laughing

i feel warmness and butterflies from this as i see a man who felt what i felt and did the duty of the great arch angels cleansing the world of the devils slaves and worshippers aka chads and womens
Me too, I miss him and feel nostalgic when I see that video. RIP Supreme Gentleman. 😢

• +1
Interesting, what school did you go to?

o big of a genius that [he] can't use commas[.]

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD NIGGER

THE AP0CALYPSE IS COMING AND YOU WILL BE FUCKINF BURNINF SOON YOU FUCKINF AUTIST PIECE OF SHIT SON OF A WHORE

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
9re3ybc577591.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, EasternRightWinger15 and Salieri
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Gonthar
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD NIGGER

THE AP0CALYPSE IS COMING AND YOU WILL BE FUCKINF BURNINF SOON YOU FUCKINF AUTIST PIECE OF SHIT SON OF A WHORE
don't bully me mfker I'm not a native English speaker, you racist piece of shit 😡

only apocalypse you will experience will be when they turn off electricity in your smelly cumstain ridden basement

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
I attended the Melesian School and Platonic Academy in last lifetimes
No, I mean in real life, where are you from, what university did you go to?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and AlexBrown84
don't bully me mfker I'm not a native English speaker, you racist piece of shit 😡

only apocalypse you will experience will be when they turn off electricity in your smelly cumstain ridden basement
nt im in attic not basement clearly you dont even have clairvoyance and psychic ability so idk why are YOU FKN TALKIFN TO ME TOU FUCKING AUTISTIX GO LEARN BIBLE AND MT ATHOS MONK SXRIPTUES B4 U TRY TO FKN TALK 2ME

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and EasternRightWinger15
No, I mean in real life, where are you from, what university did you go to?
UR TRYINF TO TRACK ME DOWN TO SEND MY IrRL POLICE FORCE A WARNING U PCE OF SHIT

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah, Deleted member 19551, Gonthar and 1 other person
@Gonthar FKN POS I CAN SEE BETWEEN UR DECEITS LIKE A PCE OF GLASS FXKING NGIGGER

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 8608
nt im in attic not basement clearly you dont even have clairvoyance and psychic ability so idk why are YOU FKN TALKIFN TO ME TOU FUCKING AUTISTIX GO LEARN BIBLE AND MT ATHOS MONK SXRIPTUES B4 U TRY TO FKN TALK 2ME
ok, sorry mister, I will come back after I read kamasutra

• +1
You dumb fuck the only reason you have problems is because of LGBT feminist cucks, go to a LGBT protest and shoot them up instead, they have faggots, feminists, lesbians, most reddit users are from them aswell.

If you so smart you would know that you wrote all of that to no one reading a single word
you just admitted you read you fucking retarded nigger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
You utter cocksucking vidya coper, if you have to do something, do it. "MuH kiLL ppl (in GTA V):soy:" is how I know you're not gonna do shit in this lifetime.

Announce all plans on a public forum, fantastic idea. So when you ldar and end your worthless insect life, the feds come straight for this website and directly bring down one of our last homes left.

Mods need to ban greycel faggot threads like this on sight.

Images 2

• +1
You utter cocksucking vidya coper, if you have to do something, do it. "MuH kiLL ppl (in GTA V):soy:" is how I know you're not gonna do shit in this lifetime.

Announce all plans on a public forum, fantastic idea. So when you ldar and end your worthless insect life, the feds come straight for this website and directly bring down one of our last homes left.

Mods need to ban greycel faggot threads like this on sight.
Mad?

7A808164 4F29 40FF A1E4 96832BCD5761

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
UR TRYINF TO TRACK ME DOWN TO SEND MY IrRL POLICE FORCE A WARNING U PCE OF SHIT
@Gonthar FKN POS I CAN SEE BETWEEN UR DECEITS LIKE A PCE OF GLASS FXKING NGIGGER
Sir, I'm from Romania, how would I even track you and why, I'm not from police, FBI or other agency...

at the time, my 5 year old blonde sister was killing every nigga she met in this videogame lmao

but like actually

Based :feelshmm: count me in borther!!!
I'll arrange the guns and rifles (of course in Gta):feelskek:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back