In hospital right now, surgery merely hours away.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Writing this from the private room in this hospital lmao as I watch TV. Orthognathic surgery will be done in the morning, 10 hours from now approx. They asked me not to eat anything after midnight. Not feeling anxious or nervous tbh.

Hopefully this will be the last night of my underbite. Last night of protruding lower jaw. Last night of looking shit in 3d and profile views. Last night of gummy smile. Just hope the surgery goes fine and I don't die. Will post the updates post surgery.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, RecessedChinCel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 16 others
Writing this from the private room in this hospital lmao as I watch TV. Orthognathic surgery will be done in the morning, 10 hours from now approx. They asked me not to eat anything after midnight. Not feeling anxious or nervous tbh.

Hopefully this will be the last night of my underbite. Last night of protruding lower jaw. Last night of looking shit in 3d and profile views. Last night of gummy smile. Just hope the surgery goes fine and I don't die. Will post the updates post surgery.

I wish you all the best and please don't die

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and 11gaijin
Ascension time, good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and 11gaijin
Good luck again man. Will it be immediate or will you have a swelled up jaw for a few weeks?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
good luck love

• +1
I am happy for you, good luck!

btw pm me before and after tbhthb(if you don't mind) ngl boyo

• +1
Good luck again man. Will it be immediate or will you have a swelled up jaw for a few weeks?
From what docs told and what I have read and watched online, the first week my face would be swelled up considerably and I won't be able to eat hard foods. After 2 weeks it should come down to just slight swelling. After a month it should look normal although some people take longer.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I am happy for you, good luck!

btw pm me before and after tbhthb(if you don't mind) ngl boyo
Thanks man, sure I will post the updates with pics and pm anything that I can't share publicly.

Thanks man, sure I will post the updates with pics and pm anything that I can't share publicly.
Why is this post not in looksmaxxing discussions tho? :feelspepo:

Why is this post not in looksmaxxing discussions tho? :feelspepo:
Moved it, I usually post more in offtopic but this one is definitely looksmaxing related discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Weed

Good luck boyo.

• +1
Post pics when it's all over. Good for you actually going through with it

• +1
Good luck my friend. Have before and after pictures

• +1
Don't die

• +1
ogreee OGREEEEEEEEEEEE ogre FOR UR SURGERY
ceep koping

• +1
Good luck in your transformation, you will be a better man tomorrow.

• +1
Good Luck Bro, hope you recover fast from the surgery as I heard it take sometime to recover

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and 11gaijin
Good Luck Bro, hope you recover fast from the surgery as I heard it take sometime to recover
Thanks boyo, I want to recover soon as well. This one does take some time ngl.

Im so proud of you boyo its all or nothing TBH. Well done ascention time boyo.

• +1
Cope.

J/k, good luck legend

• +1
Gl on the surgery bro, hope everything goes all good.

• +1
I hope everything goes as smoothly and perfectly as it can get @11gaijin

• +1
May the best of luck be with you. Remember that even if everything goes wrong death is still your savior.

• +1
I got nervous ngl, gl again

• +1
dont be afraid to die. death will give you the final peace. then and only then will you transcend

:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow:I cannot believe that you wrote a sentence or two

May Allah be with you brother ????‍♂️??

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Future Arablite
:love: gl bro :love:

• +1
I wish you best of luck habibi

• +1
Wishing you luck even though I don’t know you

• +1