in my opinion manual transmission cars are inherently unsafe. automatic is much better and safer.

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
especially starting a car to drive up a hill without rolling back or motor going off is a pain in the ass in manual transmission. not only that, you also often shift into wrong gears and cant focus on traffic that good.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
i mean i have to accept im not omnipotent and will never be.

especially starting a car to drive up a hill without rolling back or motor going off is a pain in the ass in manual transmission. not only that, you also often shift into wrong gears and cant focus on traffic that good.
Instant transmission instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Clqs, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
It modern cars its impossible to fail even manual.

Old cars are harder tough

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
especially starting a car to drive up a hill without rolling back or motor going off is a pain in the ass in manual transmission.
I can do that easily, I have mastered manual car driving

It modern cars its impossible to fail even manual.

Old cars are harder tough
definitely look i know im not trained enough in car driving i didnt drive for 12 years now and driven like 4 times after that the last weeks. of course it takes training to fully master all eventualities in a car. im just pissed im not perfect without any training. (manual transmission car that is)

Last edited:
I can do that easily, I have mastered manual car driving
see my post after yours. if i drive every day for a year, i bet i would be perfect.

its probably just a matter of training.

see my post after yours. if i drive every day for a year, i bet i would be perfect.

its probably just a matter of training.
Yes, but it's not up to you to do that, or to even decide that you want to do it, because no free will. I mastered it but not because I chose it, the circumstances just took me there

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Nah i disagree, i drove a manual for the first 7 years and only recently started driving an automatic. Automatic is easier for sure but manual is different and gives you more control of the car. Also it filters plebs who only know how to drive automatic. Btw what car you driving in the mental ward bhai? you don't shift into wrong gears unless it's your first year driving a car jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back