In the covid era, it's over for you if you have UEE

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
I'm not even going to mention NCT because that's so automatic and insurmountable a failo that it's just assumed it's over for NCT'ers. Only top tier bone structure everywhere else can make up for that.

But yea, UEE is so freakin' ugly. It shocks me that so many on this forum seem to think it's not that big a deal. Probably copers with bad eyes, and nobody's judging anyone because it's bad genes or hormonal problems (yes, hormonal problems can turn non UEE eyes into UEE eyes unfortunately). It's just that no woman is attracted to Pepe the Frog. No eyeball support and it looks like the eyes are about to fall right out of one's head. And a bunch of copers are saying that PSL'ers of yesteryear are wrong and hyped up about the importance if the eyes. Leanmax and gymax and you'll look like Sylvester Stallone, they say, You'll look good they say.

Except that by circumstance the table has been shifted BAD in disfavor of guys with bad eyes because you're going through public interactions with a mask on much of the time. I suppose some of you live in areas where there isn't much restriction. Maybe you can hick/backwoods max, maskless outings because your local population opposes them and thinks covid is a hoax, and you try to Sylvester Stallon/Handsome Squidward it.

But if you live in a place where people actually believe in science and acknowledge the reality of this pandemic, then you're gonna be in a mask a lot. I live in NYC, well, I'm in Germany at the moment and was just in Switzerland on holiday travel, it's even stricter here than it is anyone in the states. Ever notice most people look pretty decent in their masks? That's because most people have OK (not great) eyes, and it's lower third weaknesses that usually failo them. But if you have bad eyes, BOOM, you're done. You just might not get it because you're not upper class and don't deal with coastal American and European life.

That should settle the debate for all, the eyes are the prize, JFL at Handsome Squidward copers. What are you gonna do? Take your mask off as a girl walks away during your failed cold approach and say "hey look! I look decent! I look decent!"

No, hunter eyes are obviously ideal, as are semi-hunter eyes with minimal UEE and a lot of fat around the area (prettyboy game).

But this thinking you're gonna ignore the importance of your eyes while trying to tin man it everywhere else will leave you wondering why the girls and your opinion of yourself don't add up, yo.

Oh yea and PSA so nobody can misinterpret what I'm saying since I mentioned covid: mask up, get vaxed, wash your hands.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15305, ChristianChad and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, ArdaxHG, TopzCat1 and 6 others
Your posts are so dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, Umbra and 3 others
stop trying to be knowledgeable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Fear
Not over unless u have shit lower eyelids too.
Then it looks like u have 2 clits on your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and germanlooks
B...b..b..but Vinnie Hacker has UEE as well and girls love him:soy::soy::soy:

Shut the fuck up bug eyed subhuman.
Hunter eyes mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Slob, Preoximerianas and 4 others
it's over if you are not a jewish billionaire who grooms 13 yo girls and then fucks them on a private island with his jewish friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Toth's thot, karbo and 2 others
Leanmax and gymax and you'll look like Sylvester Stallone, they say, You'll look good they say.
i wonder who was responsible for that 😂
@OldVirgin @LooksOverAll @volcelfatcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 5786 and volcelfatcel

Hunter eyes mog.
They say that about Cillian Murphy too. Cillian Murphy has near perfect proportions in every other way. And he'd look 1000 times better with some normal levels of hooding, let alone hunter eyes.

i wonder who was responsible for that 😂
@OldVirgin @LooksOverAll @volcelfatcel
Looksoverall wouldn't say that. That dude knows it's about face first, despite his weird idea that 5'9" is 'ideal'

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Can you not dish out like $1000 for UEE fillers? it's the easiest flaw to fix lmfao. This is obviously assuming you have UEE due to bad fat pads and not due to a dogshit browridge or ptosis.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15099 and subhuman incel
Best solution for fully hunter eyes?

so far I’ve came up with browridge implant with vertical augmentation, orbital decompression to change upper lids and the upper eyelid fillers

Also for uee good colored contacts are a halo

bro wtf does nct and uee mean i googled it and 2 kpop things popped up

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
negative canthal tilt and upper eyelid exposure
God help someone if they have both. Shit.
JLOL35

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
I've been complimented for my eyes by random women (and men) multiple times and I don't have crazy hooded eyes like O'Pry.

I think that Eyebrows > Eye Shape > Eyelashes > Eye Health > Color.

Hooded eyes and no upper eyelid exposure is just the cherry on top. Nobody is ever going to say "he doesn't have hooded eyes, so I'm not attracted to him anymore". Multiple models and actors have upper eyelid exposure and women love them.

In my opinion it is more fruitful to invest efforts into general eye area health, eyebrows and eyelashes.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Preoximerianas
wow so very. 1/1 post

Have almost non-existent UEE, hasn't done shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Hunter eyes mog.
Hunter eyes and UEE exposure are not mutually exclusive.
Half of the guys you refer to here have UEE

I'm not even going to mention NCT because that's so automatic and insurmountable a failo that it's just assumed it's over for NCT'ers. Only top tier bone structure everywhere else can make up for that.
People need to specify if they mean Negative or Neutral. I assume you mean negative here tho.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
If you have dark eyebrows compared to your skin it's also over. I look like a school shooter with a mask

• +1
If you have dark eyebrows compared to your skin it's also over. I look like a school shooter with a mask
Wdym dark eyebrows mog hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
pfl/ipd is everything.

Wdym dark eyebrows mog hard
Yes it's a mogger trait but if you have pale skin and a mask on it makes you look unapprochable and intimidating

• +1