In the UK, you also get reprimanded for NOT harassing foids

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
Some of you may be shocked to learn that I’m an antisocial schizo IRL. What may surprise you more, however, is that in the past months at my new workplace, my boss has received several (seems to be 2-3) from coworker foids that i’m apparently ‘not engaging enough with them’.

Now I always do the basic “Hi, how are you, good, good” bullshit, but apparently it wasn’t enough for these gashes. One of them, Foid A, is a low tier Stacy with shit features but carried by her nordic pheno, but she has EVERYONE wrapped under her finger like the mindless cum monkeys they are. She would also try to boss me around, no shit sometimes texting or calling me at 1 or 2 AM about what I ‘should have done’ during the workday (I never pick up’). Apparently she complained because she wanted me to speak more and say bye before I leave. Bear in mind, this bitch treats all normies and sub5 like they’re a piece of shitstained furniture, not even stopping to huff her nose at them while she passes them by. By the way she also filed a complaint again a manlet jaffa for putting his hands on her waist (as people do when they pass someone in a tight space and want to grope them) but she’s done it to me several times JFL. I almost want to file a complaint back but I know it won’t get taken seriously.

Foids B and C are cringe as well, but at least they keep it short by walking up to me and saying dumb shit and then acting offended when I don’t laugh. I’m always professional with all 3 foids when it comes to dealing with work shit btw. Apparently Foid B said I didn’t smile at her, and foid C said I was ‘too abrupt’ JFL.

The funniest part is the office manager is a 4’11 absolutely-fucking-over-facially asian subanimal who thinks these foids like him because they’re faking affection to get promoted (it worked for two of them lmaoo) and dangling the carrot of flirtation over his nct eyes. So naturally he always takes their side :feelswah:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 9670, DatNibba11 and 22 others
Alot of text that i dident read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, WhiteGoodman, DatNibba11 and 7 others
Dnrd your country sucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, MoggerGaston, Deprived and 6 others
Ok chad, women are crying you don't talk to them enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Bvnny., Deleted member 16453 and 2 others
Some of you may be shocked to learn that I’m an antisocial schizo IRL. What may surprise you more, however, is that in the past months at my new workplace, my boss has received several (seems to be 2-3) from coworker foids that i’m apparently ‘not engaging enough with them’.

Now I always do the basic “Hi, how are you, good, good” bullshit, but apparently it wasn’t enough for these gashes. One of them, Foid A, is a low tier Stacy with shit features but carried by her nordic pheno, but she has EVERYONE wrapped under her finger like the mindless cum monkeys they are. She would also try to boss me around, no shit sometimes texting or calling me at 1 or 2 AM about what I ‘should have done’ during the workday (I never pick up’). Apparently she complained because she wanted me to speak more and say bye before I leave. Bear in mind, this bitch treats all normies and sub5 like they’re a piece of shitstained furniture, not even stopping to huff her nose at them while she passes them by. By the way she also filed a complaint again a manlet jaffa for putting his hands on her waist (as people do when they pass someone in a tight space and want to grope them) but she’s done it to me several times JFL. I almost want to file a complaint back but I know it won’t get taken seriously.

Foids B and C are cringe as well, but at least they keep it short by walking up to me and saying dumb shit and then acting offended when I don’t laugh. I’m always professional with all 3 foids when it comes to dealing with work shit btw. Apparently Foid B said I didn’t smile at her, and foid C said I was ‘too abrupt’ JFL.

The funniest part is the office manager is a 4’11 absolutely-fucking-over-facially asian subanimal who thinks these foids like him because they’re faking affection to get promoted (it worked for two of them lmaoo) and dangling the carrot of flirtation over his nct eyes. So naturally he always takes their side :feelswah:.
Women don’t belong in the workplace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, FailedNormieManlet, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
No fucking way, you didn’t read ?! :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You have to be a fucking madman to comment that boys, I can’t believe this shit. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Dude said dnrd
i will fuck ur dear mother corpse after she dies u abused pigskin

i said i read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Morning brother how are you?
good
got my hair straight now i look like eren
got new bunnies in my farm ;3
had an intense astral dream with my twin flame
nd On my way! to sell makeup

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet, infidel hunter and 1 other person
u?

• Love it
Lo wage cuck hell.and even if he touched her waist. It must be some stupid motherfucker

• JFL
good
got my hair straight now i look like eren
got new bunnies in my farm ;3
had an intense astral dream with my twin flame
nd On my way! to sell makeup
Send me pics of hair and magic results?

Ok chad, women are crying you don't talk to them enough
legit, mogs me to the dirty soles of the mud hut dwellers in south sudan

if it were me, the foids would become religious in prayer in hopes of the day i utter a word to them never cometh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet, forevergymcelling and 2 others
legit, mogs me to the dirty soles of the mud hut dweller in south sudan

if it were me, the foids would become religious in prayer in hopes of the day i utter a word to them never cometh
Trust me you mog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin
I swear normies are a disease

The amount of evil shit they do astounds me

Their whole life is built around it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Bvnny. and Deleted member 18244
I swear normies are a disease

The amount of evil shit they do astounds me

Their whole life is built around it
Lord forgive them, for they know not what they do.

At least you're not a curry.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
Just say you’re scared of girls lol

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Wouldn’t work, a bitch can rape you and they’ll take her side if you’re a foreigner no cap :ogre::ogre:
Do you work in IT or some shit? How do you have so many subhumans in an office

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18244
Do you work in IT or some shit? How do you have so many subhumans in an office
They’re not subhumans, only the manager is subhuman and the other guy that’s touching her is mtn jfl. Nobody wants him tho even though he keeps jestermaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Kozner and FailedNormieManlet
They’re not subhumans, only the manager is subhuman and the other guy that’s touching her is mtn jfl. Nobody wants him tho even though he keeps jestermaxxing
Brutally over for manager tbh, I’d just give up at his height

What do you think would be the treatment for me if i was in your office??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
I work in retail bro, it’s dog rape dog out here
That’s fucking harsh bro, are you a student or anything? Girls who work in retail are such whores normally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 18244
  • Love it
Brutally over for manager tbh, I’d just give up at his height
He’s Asian but has a white wife and daughter cause he’s statusmaxxed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i’m 99% sure she’s cucking him. Not even gonna comment on his wife being taller than him, his daughter is taller than him jfl

• JFL
What do you think would be the treatment for me if i was in your office??
Youd fuck everyone cause you’re a 6’4 alphachad

That’s fucking harsh bro, are you a student or anything? Girls who work in retail are such whores normally
I’m an oldcel student matey. And yes they are you have no idea. One girl gets simps to buy her Nikes and then blocks them get me out of here

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19066
JFL at how whenever women face any sort of rejection or the word 'no' they go into a fucking blind fury.

• JFL
JFL at how whenever women face any sort of rejection or the word 'no' they go into a fucking blind fury.
Running to daddy to get the bad man punished

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066

The only thing i’ll say to these hoes from now on

• JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, House Lannister and Deleted member 19066
Youd fuck everyone cause you’re a 6’4 alphachad
i would use my powers to make those bitches STFU. workplace is made to work not to have chit chats

• Woah
i would use my powers to make those bitches STFU. workplace is made to work not to have chit chats
Holy shit, you’re on some Stalin shit. Most people here are lazy af and have never heard of looksmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
He’s Asian but has a white wife and daughter cause he’s statusmaxxed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i’m 99% sure she’s cucking him. Not even gonna comment on his wife being taller than him, his daughter is taller than him jfl
Asian like south Asian? JFL man, when will ethnics learn? Never marry a white woman as an ethnic
I’m an oldcel student matey. And yes they are you have no idea. One girl gets simps to buy her Nikes and then blocks them get me out of here
What are you studying?
And JFL bro, there’s a girl at my uni and she got sent £50 to tell a guy he has a small dick and humiliate him. All her friends laugh at this guy too. Women peak so hard at uni and in their 20s.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Asian like south Asian? JFL man, when will ethnics learn? Never marry a white woman as an ethnic

What are you studying?
And JFL bro, there’s a girl at my uni and she got sent £50 to tell a guy he has a small dick and humiliate him. All her friends laugh at this guy too. Women peak so hard at uni and in their 20s.
Like legit me-so-horny chink asian. Not sure from which nation as he has a british accent now.

Holy shit that is cruel. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The guy can easily measure it tho and compre against avg size,debunking her.

• +1
Makes me glad I don’t have to deal with office politics.

• So Sad
UK niggas daily:

8EB2501A 53A8 45D4 A79D 632600CA72B0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 18244
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Like legit me-so-horny chink asian. Not sure from which nation as he has a british accent now.

Holy shit that is cruel. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The guy can easily measure it tho and compre against avg size,debunking her.
JFL, I feel so bad for that chink man. 4’11, heightmogged by wife, he is deffo being cheated on, I bet he acts like the man too.

Bro that guy gets off to being humiliated like that, he is an abused dog and sends her such horny messages

• JFL
JFL, I feel so bad for that chink man. 4’11, heightmogged by wife, he is deffo being cheated on, I bet he acts like the man too.

Bro that guy gets off to being humiliated like that, he is an abused dog and sends her such horny messages
He likes to act the alpha business man, hyper critical and rage shouts at guys if they’re lower ranking but is always super sweet to foids and people higher ranked than him JFL. I can only imagine the thoughts in his head, must be hell living like that

• JFL
He likes to act the alpha business man, hyper critical and rage shouts at guys if they’re lower ranking but is always super sweet to foids and people higher ranked than him JFL. I can only imagine the thoughts in his head, must be hell living like that
Yeah I’ve noticed people who are in weaker positions in life tend to exert their power over others the most JFL. I had a manager like that ages ago, and on my last day I told him not to talk to me like that JFL

• Love it
Yeah I’ve noticed people who are in weaker positions in life tend to exert their power over others the most JFL. I had a manager like that ages ago, and on my last day I told him not to talk to me like that JFL
you were very patient lmao. People like that feel so safe at work, like there is a force field protecting them when they’re on the clock :unsure:

• Love it