In Tinder I swipe to right on 0,13%, but doing it into different way from chad-chasing foids, as man of culture with highly developed individual taste

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
My honor. But would be more acccurate to call my standards "very strict", than "very high". Swiping not on top-tier stacies only, but on cute beckies (and sometimes stacies) 18-22yo (I am chronologically twice older, but as transage, do not identify with chronological age) who fit into visual and potentially cultural requirements. That is my difference from females, who crave for top-tier chads and prettyboys, and want to "settle down" when getting older, while my standards are expression of individual taste and needs, and with age becoming only more strict and polished into kemono friends. So even more honor and superiority to feel this kind of (comparatively with this planet's other local "sapient" fauna of both genders) highly culturally developed and enlightened being

Tinderproc

This my latest Tinder right swipe, from France, where swiped 7080 to left, including their most gorgeous stacies, and 1 (0,014%) to right

Alexia

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Fuck off nigger

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back