Incel cant get a ioi in his entire life meanwhile pedophile rapist is getting

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
Meanwhile hundreds to thousands of prime girls are making edits on Richard Ramirez for decades now

12 years apart and prime girls are still making ramirez edits with same music and everything. they just cant get enough of ramirez

Millions of girls dream of Ramirez yearly

but Incel who volunteers at soup kitchen and is a man of God cant get a girl to say Hi back.

Who ever said you character meant a damn in this world?

Dark triad pill wins again

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Account
Dark triad pill wins again
Ramirezpill has unironically made me lose all hope in females and ever finding a girl

Guy had every worst trait, lived the worst possible lifestyle and commited the worst crimes imaginable yet is worshipped by prime girls that would show me IOD's instantly despite me trying to be the best man i could be my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
It's absolute madness

• +1
Reactions: Account
Ramirezpill has unironically made me lose all hope in females and ever finding a girl

Guy had every worst trait, lived the worst possible lifestyle and commited the worst crimes imaginable yet is worshipped by prime girls that would show me IOD's instantly despite me trying to be the best man i could be my entire life
Female sexuality is counterproductive and unintuitive.

Don’t want to get cheated on? Dates cheater. Don’t want to raped? Goes to frat party where rape is rampant and get stupid drunk fucking Chad. Don’t want to get heartbroken? Willing catches feelings for a known fuckboy and gets done dirty. Don’t want to get abused? Willing stays in long-term committed relationships with these guys just because they are attracted to them.

But the truth is that after crying and complaining all day they love that shit. None of these women would ever thinking about fucking some 5/10 accountant because he’s a good guy. He has zero sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back